Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms (95762 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by uuzba(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Dayuuummmnnn.. This thin is really crazy. Imagine one having the virus without knowing because he is luckily asymptomatic, until he gets everyone around him infected... Thank God for this family sha.. Thank God they're doing fine
And this is exactly how it can spread easily in Nigeria.
People will be feeling good. They won't do test. NCDC will be there saying ONLY 410 are infected
You won't know that those cool people are busy mingling with others and spreading it. Give it 14 days, you will hear 2000 are sick. And that is just those that are feeling symptoms.
Another 500 are not feeling anything
They too will go and infect others. Another 14 days, you will hear 10,000

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by naijaman2225(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

Does she stay in north America

If you dont get the joke/sarcasm dont quote me like a goat
READ. THE CHILDREN INCLUDE ADOPTEES.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
ophatlewis:

If they detect them all, where will they put them,
Our govt no get isolation centres

That is why repeated massive testing before a total breakout is key. This will prevent us having to treat numerous cases that will surpass our medical capability.

The earlier we test and treat, the better.

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by wiseoneking: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

More of adopted .... get the gist

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by uuzba(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lazy couple cashing in on the system hence their need to born like rats.

If you calculate how much they collect from the govt on behalf of each kid, e big pass bank worker salary.
She could have adopted some.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Mistaicey2288: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
uuzba:

And this is exactly how it can spread easily in Nigeria.
People will be feeling good. They won't do test. NCDC will be there saying ONLY 410 are infected
You won't know that those cool people are busy mingling with others and spreading it. Give it 14 days, you will hear 2000 are sick. And that is just those that are feeling symptoms.
Another 500 are not feeling anything
They too will go and infect others. Another 14 days, you will hear 10,000

Exactly that's how it is. You've spoken well. And Nigerians are really ignorant unfortunately.. I just pray God helps us

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chosen1984:
Wonderful ! I have said over and over, Corona Virus is a Mystery!

It has Confused Doctors , Nurses
It has Confused Technology
It has Confused the Super Powers
It has Confused Scientists
It has Confused Government

People have isolated themselves and still got infected

Others wore Mask and still got infected...

Some have washed hands for 20 and 40 Seconds and still got infected!

Some who tested Tested Positive, taken into health care, Tested Negative and now testing positive now.,

This should tell us that the Perfect Solution to this Matter is in OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, The ALMIGHTY GOD.

You are dealing with a false spirit.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by madridsta007(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by uuzba(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Righttip:
That's how they won't sit in one place and end up infecting alot of people
Between them and these Nigerians, who is not sitting in one place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On5qQN9qhbI&feature=youtu.be
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by AreaFada2: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
The Federal, State and Local governments need to channel all resources into fighting this virus. A big part of it is massive testing.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

French Professor Didier Raoult, who is one of the world’s top 5 scientists on communicable diseases, argued that the approach of mass quarantine (Lockdown) is both inefficient and outdated and that large-scale testing and treatment of suspected cases achieves far better results.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fight-cure-western-pharma-rip-off/5707360/amp
The prof is actually right and everyone knows it.
Fact is Europe didn't act quickly enough. The cases just became too many that large scale testing and treatment just became unfeasible.

The more meticulous Germans followed the large scale testing early enough and have fared relatively better.

UK authorities have been disappointing. They had warnings from Italy to avoid Italian mistake. Locking down just 2 weeks earlier would have made things far better

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by SweetCunt97(f): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
uuzba:

She could have adopted some.
Doesn't stop the cash from coming in. Just like foster homes.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by incogni2o: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

Jokeless Man.

You make sense to yourself
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Destiny55487: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
see below
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Schultzboy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
God healing for the children.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Uyi168: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nnamdinaija:

If you want to hide a treasure from an African, just put it in between a book.
I swear..
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by FLYFIRE(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hope its not Obama's Demon-rats & the main stream media theatrics being played to blame President Trump for corona virus in America.
The other day it was a fake nurse that made a video "crying profusely for the stress she was going through as a frontline healthcare provider "

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by maasoap(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
If na black man now.....
Oyibo born 17...

Read
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by humblemikel(f): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
If na black man now.....
Oyibo born 17...

That paragraph was short and simple
Learn to read before commenting
Tomorrow now you will call your president dullard
Oyibo born 17 kee u there

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by blowjohn(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
amalab30:
Oga o, a lot of us are ignorant of this. I saw a video on Twitter where one of the guys that laid Kyari's remains removed that white overall carelessly beside the fence of Gudu Cemetery. That in itself is a criminal act, but, no one knows what can be classified as criminal. I am stark sure some of the street urchins around Gudu or that hilltop would pick that up and start wearing it as raincoat.

People dont know how this thing can spread, i just pity us.

See video https://twitter.com/i/status/1251540022941057027

Omo! See super Ted ooooo!
See as the guy off am like ninja

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Investnow2017: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covid-19 Handling Formula: =. T. T. T

Trace, Test, Treat

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Dayuuummmnnn.. This thin is really crazy. Imagine one having the virus without knowing because he is [b]luckily asymptomatic, [/b]until he gets everyone around him infected... Thank God for this family sha.. Thank God they're doing fine
More like unluckily asymptomatic
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by badbros(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

No vex abeg, I for like get the joke
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

Never. Explain. Sarcasm.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Has science failed us? Let's resort to logic
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by kem8805: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
yt4oserty3
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eyah, I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Judolisco(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

she adopted some, it's there in the article
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Asour: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Uyi168:
Most were adopted...
Read it up, it's in the op..

Actually the article says "some of whom are adopted" NOT "most".

Some means an unspecified number.
Most implies at least more than half of a quantity.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Miner13: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage
northzombie
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by abdullkabar(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
The Federal, State and Local governments need to channel all resources into fighting this virus. A big part of it is massive testing.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

French Professor Didier Raoult, who is one of the world’s top 5 scientists on communicable diseases, argued that the approach of mass quarantine (Lockdown) is both inefficient and outdated and that large-scale testing and treatment of suspected cases achieves far better results.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fight-cure-western-pharma-rip-off/5707360/amp
Yes, for an infection that has no specific drug or vaccine. Its just as if we are waiting it out.
Also I think a good information on save potent natural and artificial immune boosters from medical bodies to the public will go a long way.
There has been report of people getting infected and cured without getting put down by the disease. A good immune system will act as a second line of defense.
I heard the virus is showing signs of mutation. We will triumph over it

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by NiCurious: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
shocked
From just one pussy grin

This woman is sure from the North

You're looking through the wrong end of the telescope. If you look at the kids, it's obvious that at least several are adopted. She has been taking care of other people's children that could not be catered for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.