Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms (95755 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Aparche(f): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Going through the comments, I just realized that most people here don't bother reading a post, they just read the caption and start commenting without bothering to read the content.
Nigerians, make una try small naa!
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by kem1708: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by patorial(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

Does she stay in north America

If you dont get the joke/sarcasm dont quote me like a goat

The post said "which most are adopted".
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by WeRblessed(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

They are foster parents
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
abdullkabar:

Yes, for an infection that has no specific drug or vaccine. Its just as if we are waiting it out.
Also I think a good information on save potent natural and artificial immune boosters from medical bodies to the public will go a long way.
There has been report of people getting infected and cured without getting put down by the disease. A good immune system will act as a second line of defense.
I heard the virus is showing signs of mutation. We will triumph over it

Very brilliant. Dr. Shiva even pointed that out. That the best defence is to boost the immune system. The disease wins weakened immune systems. So boosting will go a long way in reducing fatalities.

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by dboo442: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
amalab30:
Oga o, a lot of us are ignorant of this. I saw a video on Twitter where one of the guys that laid Kyari's remains removed that white overall carelessly beside the fence of Gudu Cemetery. That in itself is a criminal act, but, no one knows what can be classified as criminal. I am stark sure some of the street urchins around Gudu or that hilltop would pick that up and start wearing it as raincoat.

People dont know how this thing can spread, i just pity us.

See video https://twitter.com/i/status/1251540022941057027
God blez u on this, let them continue in their ignorance all in the name of religious activity.thank u

@ka Don Maximum
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by invectives(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

Yea she lives in North America near Daura
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by able20(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
uuzba:

And this is exactly how it can spread easily in Nigeria.
People will be feeling good. They won't do test. NCDC will be there saying ONLY 410 are infected
You won't know that those cool people are busy mingling with others and spreading it. Give it 14 days, you will hear 2000 are sick. And that is just those that are feeling symptoms.
Another 500 are not feeling anything
They too will go and infect others. Another 14 days, you will hear 10,000
So corovirus history never reach 14 days for Nigeria where is 10k death
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by GloriaNinja(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
If na black man now.....
Oyibo born 17...
can you help me out please.. I will deeply appreciate it. If you do.. No amount is too small in this trying time. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Goalnaldo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
And they were demonizing that guy that asked for soup that will last for his ten children grin
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by zakas: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
17 children, WTF? Poor kids
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by mrkings84(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God help her and d kids to recover fast
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Sharatan(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
The Federal, State and Local governments need to channel all resources into fighting this virus. A big part of it is massive testing.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

French Professor Didier Raoult, who is one of the world’s top 5 scientists on communicable diseases, argued that the approach of mass quarantine (Lockdown) is both inefficient and outdated and that large-scale testing and treatment of suspected cases achieves far better results.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fight-cure-western-pharma-rip-off/5707360/amp

Oga forget that shii,.. Nigeria doesn't have the ability to conduct such large scale tests. It might even be an avenue for spreading it the more over here in Nigeria, because we can never do something orderly..

1 Like

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
humblemikel:

That paragraph was short and simple
Learn to read before commenting
Tomorrow now you will call your president dullard
Oyibo born 17 kee u there

Sorry I forgot to include those kids you irresponsibly couldn't cater for before the government forcefully took them from you and placed them under her able care.

Please stop bringing children into this world only to suffer. See the burden you've placed on her. Now they are Covid-19 positive.

Covidiot like you.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
How can someone open nyash and give birth to 17 children. I dont get. undecided
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Skmoda360(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
fk001:
So white people also bred like that?

17 children? What the heck.
Most were adopted.... didn't you blacks among her kids...?
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Peace1993: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
And some idiots in this part of the world would be clamouring for 1household, 1child, as if they are really following their white boss, instead of making sense out of their 'large in size' population.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by dkay51(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
The Federal, State and Local governments need to channel all resources into fighting this virus. A big part of it is massive testing.

French Professor Didier Raoult, who is one of the world’s top 5 scientists on communicable diseases, argued that the approach of mass quarantine (Lockdown) is both inefficient and outdated and that large-scale testing and treatment of suspected cases achieves far better results.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-fight-cure-western-pharma-rip-off/5707360/amp

So, one French doctor is suddenly automatically smarter than thousands, he explanation makes no sense. if you spill water/liquid do try to find places are affected first or you try stop it from getting places where it hasn't touched? Its not everything one should use to prove they are smarter than everyone else.

Wait sef...Oga Joe wetin u dey find outside Sports Section.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
That woman must be from NORTH America, such number is synonymous with the North.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
dkay51:

So, one French doctor is suddenly automatically smarter than thousands, he explanation makes no sense. if you spill water/liquid do try to find places are affected first or you try stop it from getting places where it hasn't touched? Its not everything one should use to prove they are smarter than everyone else.

Wait sef...Oga Joe wetin u dey find outside Sports Section.

French Professor Didier Raoult, who is one of the world’s top 5 scientists

Not just a French Doctor. Lockdown does not contain the spread. Testing, isolating and treating infected ones plays a far bigger role. No one say do not Lockdown but massive testing is a must, if not it is just a joke.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by DriggityDre: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Holy macaroni shocked
17 kids?! Why do some people give birth like pigs? undecided

Modified: The post says she adopted some. Some could probably mean 6 or 7.
The remaining 10 kids are still much undecided
You guys are the ones that can't read. Couldn't you see the bolded undecided
Cc
Eazy07 lilpeezy mobileboy
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by demefaboy(m): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by sirxbit(m): 4:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

Oga learn to read
"Some of who were adopted"
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by JavaKonjo: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2020
She has 18 Children, and no Television Abi?
shocked
shocked
shocked

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

Hahaha
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by sulaak(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The same French that wants to use Africans as guinea pigs. The testing process cost money and require expensive types of equipment, costing about N10,000 per test. Prevention is the cheapest option for Nigeria.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by sulaak(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Sharatan:

Oga forget that shii,.. Nigeria doesn't have the ability to conduct such large scale tests. It might even be an avenue for spreading it the more over here in Nigeria, because we can never do something orderly..

Thanks,

I don't understand why Nigerians don't understand the limitation of their government.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by somehow: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Most were adopted...
Read it up, it's in the op..
Article says "some" not most, please read it up, it's in th op.
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by mrde(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

I very much doubt that. She's probably from West or east.... America I mean

Lolz
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by stchinedu: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Factfinder1:
17 children? How manage

You dey craze o...let the Northerners catch you��� grin grin grin

Abeg o... I mean, 'Notherner Americans'

Before some fellows go begin shout crucify him!
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by stchinedu: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2020
sirxbit:

Oga learn to read
"Some of who were adopted"

You should rather learn to comprehend before jumping to conclusion.

Did you read the part where he said it is sarcasm?

Pot calling kettle black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.