Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms (95763 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by sirxbit(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
stchinedu:

You should rather learn to comprehend before jumping to conclusion.

Did you read the part where he said it is sarcasm?

Pot calling kettle black.
Oga keep shut. His sarcasm was making reference to North America been very populous. Meaning they give birth to plenty children. Disputing the facts that she did not give birth to all those children herself. So you should read also and understand before you type..rubbish
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by Mavrick2012: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
Wonderful ! I have said over and over, Corona Virus is a Mystery!

It has Confused Doctors , Nurses
It has Confused Technology
It has Confused the Super Powers
It has Confused Scientists
It has Confused Government

People have isolated themselves and still got infected

Others wore Mask and still got infected...

Some have washed hands for 20 and 40 Seconds and still got infected!

Some who tested Tested Positive, taken into health care, Tested Negative and now testing positive now.,

This should tell us that the Perfect Solution to this Matter is in OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, The ALMIGHTY GOD.
but, religion leaders are equally confused and religion is quarantined too.how then do we collect this solution?
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by stchinedu: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
sirxbit:

Oga keep shut. His sarcasm was making reference to North America been very populous. Meaning they give birth to plenty children. Disputing the facts that she did not give birth to all those children herself. So you should read also and understand before you type..rubbish

Unfortunately, arrogance will not let you know your comments lack the benefit of the intellect.

You just confirmed you don't know what sarcasm is...be a man, meet your kid bro or sis to help you.

My two cent!
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by sirxbit(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2020
stchinedu:

Unfortunately, arrogance will not let you know your comments lack the benefit of the intellect.

You just confirmed you don't know what sarcasm is...be a man, meet your kid bro or sis to help you.

My two cent!
All I see is a pained fellow
Rest ur case
Re: Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms by stchinedu: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
sirxbit:

All I see is a pained fellow
Rest ur case

Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.