Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl (47586 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by ipobarethieves: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
cool cool God bless Sir peace CEO.What the ex mad man in Lagos govt house and d deaf one in Aso rock can’t do,

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Christy8906(f): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
I urgently need help,

Please nairalanders, i am begging you assist me, feed is a big problem now on my ends, nothing is too small, check my signature for my account number, thanks and may God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by sammyj: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is commendable!!
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by nubiangod9(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Waltonz:
Same people that tried to destroy him after he rescued them from SA. Same afonjas tried to destroy Innoson. Afonjas, stop this your evil and wickedness...I say stop it!

Oponu omo yakuba, making snide remarks that doesn't reflect a bit of intelligence, if u type ur keypads, apply a bit of brains, don't let ur fingers act faster than u can think. And yes 90% of makoko is dominated by south south and south eastern people.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by MelesZanawi: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Igbo Amaka.

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by blowjohn(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is how it should be.
Not some people that want to do eye service by giving to the federal government.
God bless Air Peace.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Aidlyfe: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Where are the cows?

Thank you Air Peace for feeding them
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nice 1
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by BEEFIE: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's very true like my friends said. The igbo that causing problem and instigating tribalism on nairaland are the one that living in their region.

Ajegunle and makoko is a igbo dominated area. Hardly you will see other tribe there. The Yoruba that living there are coordinated and very rich.

Finally airpeace belong to Nigerians and of course federal government property managing by Onyema time shall tell.

makoko is for eguns, na Ibo stock full ajegunle
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by TCRC: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
wow air peace reprensenting
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by blowjohn(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Trueigbo:
Op when next you copy news pls help us put paragraps

Pls its 'paragraphs'

Not 'Paragraps'
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Valmekyz: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good move by Allen, it's better directed straight to the poor ones.

UBA.
May you never lack. In NEED and not WANT

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Happyguy201: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Francisayo:
Someone should provide food for me too...
Hunger is bad

UBA

sell your phone

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by KingOdart(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
MelesZanawi:
Igbo Amaka.
Not only do Igbos now own all the properties Lagos, Igbos now feed our Yorubas tenants in Lagos.

Lol Stop Hawking Gala and selling snacks in Lagos traffic first

Even that area in Lagos is full of wretched Igbo

I'm glad you knew what you wrote is nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
globalresource:

Igbos dominate that area bro
So igbo now dominates part of lagos
Nawaaoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by lmm4real: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
undecided Air Peace know exactly where to go. They may be in the aviation industry, but seem more in touch with ground reality unlike our politician's.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by MelesZanawi: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
KingOdart:

Send me your house address. I want to buy it next. You have done well, you deserve to be my tenant, suffering every year and giving me your earnings.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by cyndy1000(f): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Weldone sir..
This is what should be done not giving directly to the Federal government or State government
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by athaboi(f): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's very true like my friends said. The igbo that causing problem and instigating tribalism on nairaland are the one that living in their region.

Ajegunle and makoko is a igbo dominated area. Hardly you will see other tribe there. The Yoruba that living there are coordinated and very rich.

Finally airpeace belong to Nigerians and of course federal government property managing by Onyema time shall tell.
just take a look at your spoken English, you can't even make a good sentence. Na your papa get air peace abi...time will tell kill you there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by majamajic(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
We all know the mission...By Next or Upper election Baba go contest for one big political post

Well sir thanks for the gesture

Won't u be happy to have his type in government ?

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by majamajic(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
KingOdart:

That moniker is not igbo , he always do this on every Igbo related thread . Mind him next time

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Sososo(f): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
A step in the right direction.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by HIPROFILE(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
chai this Airline has won my 100%Patronage

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Urchman200: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:

if to say u get sense u for hid ur face in shame, tell me how ur tinubu manage to own half of Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Trueigbo:
Op when next you copy news pls help us put paragraps

Troller.... Next time help us spell paragraph well
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
globalresource:

Igbos dominate that area bro
always changing the narrative when it suit you guys

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by manuelreports: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Doing that Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu, Otedola, Jim Ovia, Shagaya could not do for hungry Lagosians.
Weldone Airpeace
We have noted your humanitarian works, we will reward you with our vote any day you indcate interest to run for elective post.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Moscodee1990(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
These guys have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk / 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.