Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl (47587 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by adekunle0000: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2020
globalresource:

Igbos dominate that area bro
you are a shameless lair!

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by shekauvsbuhari: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's very true like my friends said. The igbo that causing problem and instigating tribalism on nairaland are the one that living in their region.

Ajegunle and makoko is a igbo dominated area. Hardly you will see other tribe there. The Yoruba that living there are coordinated and very rich.

Finally airpeace belong to Nigerians and of course federal government property managing by Onyema time shall tell.
. Your mumu no be here.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by donchipro: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Sincerely speaking, i av been wondering wht d pple of makoko would hv done in dis period of time,
I was staying in that area b4 i moved, God bless air peace

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Ugwumagala: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Eye service
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Fvck the Nigerian government
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by PrinceICent(m): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Iffa hear say them reach MAKTOWN...SCAMMERS!
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by naijamerican: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2020
What a WONDERFUL IGBO RUN BUSINESS.

I swear, Nigeria doesn't deserve Igbos.

God bless AIR PEACE!

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Ezmans: 4:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Enwhen:

Better

God bless Air peace
See as the woman is going home smiling with a full bag of rice & she is a Yoruba woman but the reverse is there case ,only yorubas they give @ agboyi ketu lcda,& no fighting here, it's well organized, but tomorrow afonjas I'll ask what has an igbos contributed in this covid19 period

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Ezmans: 4:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Onero699999:
Op the headline should be "ipobian pig feeds hungry cone minners ajegunle branch" grin grin grin. ...

P.s I know call name o cheesy
it is true, they have seen a bag of rice & hide there wowo face

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Ezmans: 5:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Lynx001:
Good move by air peace. To my eastern brothers and my western neighbours that want to bring tribalism into the thread pls y'all should gather one place so that the thunder that will fire 2 of u will be conserved and more direct. And the thunder will not be confused. Which one is ajegunle is dominated by igbo. So there is no hausa,ibibio,yoruba,e.t.c living their. Even the baale of the area commended him.
they I'll not hear what alen onyema said rather they I'll use it sow seed to Oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Julietuche(f): 5:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-air-peace-provides-food-items-for-hundreds-of-less-privileged-in-makoko-ajegunle-lagos/

Joseph Juliet
You have done well sir. God bless you. It was orderly done with no stampede. May God empower me too to touch lives in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by goaldynman(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Daboomb:

Somebody said if you goto the poorest parts and slums of Lagos, immigrants predominate those places (Bariga, makoko, Orile, Ajegunle, Boundary, Okokomaiko, etc..... Ijora is an exception, it is an old slum occupied by Ilajes/Ijaws) and majority of the immigrants in thos eplaces are igbos that came to Lagos to experience the Lagos Dream.
Now, it stands to reason that in any society, immigrants are usually the poorest, on average, especially when they just arrive.
They cant afford rents in expensive places, if they can afford rent at all and they usually cluster in slums, living with one another until they can find their feet.

This is the same everywhere, America, UK, Russia, Canada, China, ~Thailand, just name it.

So, it is not rocket science when any one says the Igbos dominate most of the slums in Lagos, it is just so obvious and stands to reason.
There is a slum behind my estate, separated with a very high fence wall.
When l am on the second floor Penthouse, what l see behind those walls is very scary, the poverty, the population, the drugs, the criminality, the
teenage pregnancies and sexual assaults, the deadly fights with dangerous weapons, the Prostitute brothels, child malnutrition, diseases due to lack of water, etc.
But as we have seen, the good thing is that some have been able to work their way up the ladder over time and become financially stable.

You can lie to only those who have not been or lived in Lagos!!

It is an indisputable fact that the yorubas dominate all the slums in Lagos whether Mushin or Ajegunle or Makoko or Bariga or Amukoko or Okoko! If you even understand the meaning of these areas (names) it smacks of everything yoruba!

Mind you, Ajegunle is not only near Apapa. There are other Ajegunles such as the one in Ikorodu and the one in Agbado, near Sango/Tollgate! In these areas, before you count one Igbo, you will count 50 yorubas!

Lastly, your argument that Igbo immigrants dominate slums in Lagos is lame and illogical! Yoruba states (apart from lagos) includes Kwara, Kogi, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun! That means the yorubas are migrating from Seven States to Lagos while the Igbos are migrating from only five States! It necessarily follows (going by your reasoning) that the yorubas has more immigrants living in the slums of Lagos than the Igbos!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Anambralstson: 5:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's very true like my friends said. The igbo that causing problem and instigating tribalism on nairaland are the one that living in their region.

Ajegunle and makoko is a igbo dominated area. Hardly you will see other tribe there. The Yoruba that living there are coordinated and very rich.

Finally airpeace belong to Nigerians and of course federal government property managing by Onyema time shall tell.
Most of you after somking Okitipupa weed you will come online and be typing rubbish, na your family get Air Peace jealous e-goat, the time you are waiting na your heart failure period be that. Makoko predominantly dominated by Yorubas and eguns, Igbos don't live in Makoko.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Onero699999: 6:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Ezmans:
it is true, they have seen a bag of rice & hide there wowo face
no mind them jare
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by slowice(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2020
This is what we want to see not audio donations to irresponsible government.... Reach out directly to those in need..... See better rice 25kg

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Lipscomb:

Yorubas are not rich people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Lynx001:
Good move by air peace. To my eastern brothers and my western neighbours that want to bring tribalism into the thread pls y'all should gather one place so that the thunder that will fire 2 of u will be conserved and more direct. And the thunder will not be confused. Which one is ajegunle is dominated by igbo. So there is no hausa,ibibio,yoruba,e.t.c living their. Even the baale of the area commended him.

Ajegunle has other tribes, but in very small numbers...But the igbos are by far the most dominant tribe there. Lagos has 20 local govt, igbos dominate 6 of dem and those are the areas igbos has enough numbers to win fed rep seat and state house of assembly seats
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
We all know the mission...By Next or Upper election Baba go contest for one big political post

Well sir thanks for the gesture

Igbos are known to have very little interest in zoo elections

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by shizzle1: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Lipscomb:

yolowbas there are rich and cordinated, yet they couldnt provide palliatives to the people of the area, keep beating your dry, empty, flat chest...typical yoruDunce

Airpeace belong to nigerians and FG? Lamo! We know you evil, wicked, mischievous and jealous yeruba clowns have always harboured the plan to take over Onyemas' business, thesame way your criminal gtb tried to take over innoson through dubious ways but your evil plans will surely crumble and backfire. This is not only a promise but an assurance, except God no longer exists.

Greedy, hateful and bitter aneemals

Cursed souls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by wiseoneking: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2020
nubiangod9:

Oponu omo yakuba, making snide remarks that doesn't reflect a bit of intelligence, if u type ur keypads, apply a bit of brains, don't let ur fingers act faster than u can think. And yes 90% of makoko is dominated by south south and south eastern people.
You lied, haba, your statistics did not add up. It is like 99.97% of SE/SS that dominates Makoko. Daft? Lol
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by mechanics(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2020
God will reward him more abundantly.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Biafrarep(m): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2020
See the ungrateful bastards talking trash! Why are these people like this? Allen Onyema they were insulting the other day is the one that has come to feed people in their land but instead of them to appreciate him, you see them saying nonsense that Air Peace is now owned by Nigerian government yet it was the same Nigerian government that betrayed it to the US. As if that is not enough stvpidity, they are now saying that afonjas don't live in Ajegunle and Makoko!

Well, in case other Igbos that would want to help these ungrateful bastards are seeing this, it will be wise to bring such palliatives home to the SE than give it to hate-filled and ungrateful losers who will not appreciate it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Biafrarep(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
PrinceICent:
Iffa hear say them reach MAKTOWN...SCAMMERS!

Stop living a life of entitlement, you ungrateful afonja! Air Peace does not owe you anything. They are not your government! What have you or your parents contributed in helping the less previledged ones around you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Dblackify007(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Good job
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by kelly72: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Lynx001:

Was he an Igbo Baale too?...some go just talk any opata
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by rafcrown(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2020
The man is completely different, intelligent ways of rendering assistance ,caring and always on ground to help people in need. My man of the year in 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) / Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.