Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl (47585 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by winterfell007(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Menance:
Igbos feeding the yorubas since 19 BC

Watch the bastard snakes change it to "Lagos is an Igbo state" grin

Come down here and see them selling meat by the roadside.

Can't you reason properly without resorting to tribalism??
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's very true like my friends said. The igbo that causing problem and instigating tribalism on nairaland are the one that living in their region.

Ajegunle and makoko is a igbo dominated area. Hardly you will see other tribe there. The Yoruba that living there are coordinated and very rich.

Finally airpeace belong to Nigerians and of course federal government property managing by Onyema time shall tell.

Ode!didirin! Imagine the junk you wrote,u couldn't make correct sentences,You slowpoke! No be only Igbo dey stay for a.j and makoko,you follow. Fastidious illiterate, better go get your own company to help out,since u ve shown that you are full of bitterness and emptiness,uzua!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Happyguy201:

sell your phone

My guy if you know how much lives phones have saved lives you won't say this.

Do you know it kills boredom and take your mind away from your needs and troubles a times.

As e dey beg online he might be lucky to get someone that would change his life for the better. Anything can happen at any time.

Leave the beggars alone. Its better than armed robbery.

Happy Sunday
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by anambraamaka: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2020
God bless Him, Ozo Igbo ndu
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Churches??

You guys are quick to judge the Church.

But are you blind to see many pictures and videos of donations made by churches to the masses and to their congregations. Tell me any other Religious body that has done likewise.

Go do your findings.
When churches give, they don't just give anything in the name of giving. They give quality things.

So get your mouth out of Church matter. Live your sick life and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You guys are quick to judge the Church.

But are you blind to see many pictures and videos of donations made by churches to the masses and to their congregations. Tell me any other Religious body that has done likewise.

Go do your findings.
When churches give, they don't just give anything in the name of giving. They give quality things.

So get your mouth out of Church matter. Live your sick life and mind your business.

For ur last paragraph u need to repent. U can't be a Christian. May a church goer. And who attacking the church? I know a few that have done and I know many that have done little or even nothing. That's the fact especially during this lockdown period.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
jaxxy:

For ur last paragraph u need to repent. U can't be a Christian. May a church goer. And who attacking the church? I know a few that have done and I know many that have done little or even nothing. That's the fact especially during this lockdown period.

My guy,
It's annoying when you see people at every slight opportunity criticise the Church. Especially on the State of the Nation as if it is the church that controls the National treasury.

Bad roads the church
Recession in the nation the church
No hospital or drugs the church
Bad education system the church.

Is it Oyedepo or Adeboye that is in Aso Rock?

Oyeama of Air peace contributing to the society. And someone said some people should be ashamed of themselves seeing this.
And another person quoting him says "The Church".

What concerns the church in this matter. Is Airpeace boss not even a Christian? If he was not brought up in a Godly and Christian way would he have even thought of giving at all. So for his Act, kudos to the Church.

About my last statement. There is nothing to repent about. There is nothing sinful about getting angry. Have you not read in your Bible in many places where it is written "Woe unto you"

When Christ got angry he entered the synagogue and turned their tables over. And he even used whip on them. Getting angry is not sinful. It is human nature.

Tithes and Offering is not the problem of our nation. It is bad governance.

And it is not the Church ruling us.

Sorry for my statement, though.

Happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by DabuIIIT: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's very true like my friends said. The igbo that causing problem and instigating tribalism on nairaland are the one that living in their region.

Ajegunle and makoko is a igbo dominated area. Hardly you will see other tribe there. The Yoruba that living there are coordinated and very rich.

Finally airpeace belong to Nigerians and of course federal government property managing by Onyema time shall tell.

grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by goaldynman(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Daboomb:

[s]Why are you people so full of hate? Majority of the beneficiaries in those slums are immigrant Igbos! Go and find out.
Do you pay school fees in Lagos?
When Tinubu donated #200M each to federal and Lagos State, do Igbos living in lagos not benefit from such donations?
The Free health care you and your children enjoy in the South West, is it Ogbonnaya or Nnamadi Cownu that made it possible?
Stop hating, it wont get you anywhere[/s].

What a contorted brain and twisted reasoning!!

The Igbos living in lagos pay tax to lagos govt! So if lagos govt is providing free education and health-care you expect to exclude them?!

Mind you, you hardly see Igbos attending public primary and secondary schools but private schools in lagos! Also free medical care is non-existent in lagos! In lagos hospitals, you spend the same amount (if not more than) you will spend in private hospital! The only thing that is free in Lagos govt hospitals is consultation fee which some private hospitals charge as low as N1000!!
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

My guy,
It's annoying when you see people at every slight opportunity criticise the Church. Especially on the State of the Nation as if it is the church that controls the National treasury.

Bad roads the church
Recession in the nation the church
No hospital or drugs the church
Bad education system the church.

Is it Oyedepo or Adeboye that is in Aso Rock?

Oyeama of Air peace contributing to the society. And someone said some people should be ashamed of themselves seeing this.
And another person quoting him says "The Church".

What concerns the church in this matter. Is Airpeace boss not even a Christian? If he was not brought up in a Godly and Christian way would he have even thought of giving at all. So for his Act, kudos to the Church.

About my last statement. There is nothing to repent about. There is nothing sinful about getting angry. Have you not read in your Bible in many places where it is written "Woe unto you"

When Christ got angry he entered the synagogue and turned their tables over. And he even used whip on them. Getting angry is not sinful. It is human nature.

Tithes and Offering is not the problem of our nation. It is bad governance.

And it is not the Church ruling us.

Sorry for my statement, though.

Happy Sunday.

This Jesus Insult people even those who crucified him? Let's not talk of those who came to ask him questions to test him. Ure hear saying u can get angry, yes bt bt the bible says be angry bt sin not... watch ur utterance.

I mention the church doesn't mean I am against the church. The church shud be ready to explain itself not attack those who question it. Jesus did not attack or Insult people who can to question or even test him. Shalom
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2020
jaxxy:

This Jesus Insult people even those who crucified him? Let's not talk of those who came to ask him questions to test him. Ure hear saying u can get angry, yes bt bt the bible says be angry bt sin not... watch ur utterance.

I mention the church doesn't mean I am against the church. The church shud be ready to explain itself not attack those who question it. Jesus did not attack or Insult people who can to question or even test him. Shalom

Peace bro.

Have nice day
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Enwhen(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Ezmans:
See as the woman is going home smiling with a full bag of rice & she is a Yoruba woman but the reverse is there case ,only yorubas they give @ agboyi ketu lcda,& no fighting here, it's well organized, but tomorrow afonjas I'll ask what has an igbos contributed in this covid19 period

You dont repay hatred with hatred...All Yorubas are not tribalistics...Yorubas don't like themselves the way must of you thinks
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by kaylo31(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Onyema just make sure u pay your staff o, u have already cut salaries by 30%, they also have families and dependants. No be by public display when ur own house is on fire.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Ezmans: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Enwhen:

You dont repay hatred with hatred...All Yorubas are not tribalistics...Yorubas don't like themselves the way must of you thinks
I believe you
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by MikeBetty(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aidejay:
Some people need to hide their face.
They know themselves....
Especially Those Haters That Tried To Destroy His Name And Business From That Region.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Legendguru: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Kidakudz5: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
So?
Why all the noise? Nor be him fellow immigrating cursed people full there?
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by gokecont(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good evening, please I would like to know how you add this banner to your comments section pls, I would love to add it too. Thanks In
anticipation

Thefxchanger:
Good move...

better than donating cash to the govt to be looted.

check out what we do below
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Cherez: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Lipscomb:

Makoko an Igbo dominated area?
Oga, you're really high. Makoko is an area dominated by Yorubas, Then Benin people who speak mostly french.
Please mention any Yoruba living there who is rich & coordinated. Which kind rich person dey live for Makoko?
Area wey I no go even like make my enemy live for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk / 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.