Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) (823 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by horpigee1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
What lesson did your last relationship teach you.

I actually saw this on Facebook and feel like sharing it here

Relationship of nowadays has turned into something else, some heart have been shattered, devastated and some people don't even wanna give love another chance.

nairalanders!!!
what lesson did your last relationship teach you??:

add yours

source
https://mobile./1844050422527659?view=permalink&id=2729364257329600&p=120&av=100002205182295&eav=AfYmDU-grSaIZaB76IOL5p1T9q1y-v1yB_lK7yVV3zHuvXHAGPd0Kq0fSQTvjCAY1jY&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by Oluromantic: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
I learnt that personality and compatibility test is important first before making plans together. She was a giver but toxic n rigid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by horpigee1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
more

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by Numero9: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Basically, I never trust Nobody!

My previous relationship has made me see the importance of having more than one woman as "girlfriend".

Well, I currently have them like "branches" in different places (like say na business). Since ladies see loyal guys as "foolish or vulnerable", I deem it necessary to show the other side of me so they can learn a lesson or two (which linger in thier memory).

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by Becca4007(f): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Not to stay too long in an abusive relationship
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by Froshloaded: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't Love Up
Alarm fit blow anytime grin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even the holiest can change but that shouldn't change who you are especially when you're decent.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
No last relationship cheesycheesy Don't be too nice in a relationship though
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by Epositive(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oluromantic:
I learnt that personality and compatibility test is important first before making plans together. She was a giver but toxic n rigid.
Especially the bolded.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by horpigee1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
more pix

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by horpigee1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
more pic

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) by Zayttoven: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
I learnt that the long distance thingy is a sham.

(1) (Reply)

When And How Did You Watch Your First Adult Movie? / If You Want To Know Why BAD Guys Hardly Stay In The Friend-zone Then Read This / "I Didn't Know That My Girlfriend Was A IndecentStar For Years". A Guy Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.