Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery (93019 Views)

FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / FCTA Reacts to Trending Video of Man Disposing His PPE in Unprofessional Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by emerged01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Roon9:
The shamelessness of this government stinks. Telling us otherwise after we saw what we saw with video sef
Mehn,this country with this kind of govt is a joke. I never expected them to use Illiterate to carry out such job. Nigeria needs to be factory reset.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by jaksmillioniar: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
amaniro:
This Abba kyari news should rest small now.. He's not the first patient to have died of the Wuhan virus. And, seeing some hypocrites and miscreant trying to force "sympathy on the dead" on us will not work. Live a good life on earth so people don't get to lie at your funeral. Don't try to guilt trip people. Because We owe them no sympathy! RIP Abba Kyari
I dont know why IBO pple are happy about dis

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Centcanada: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man knows fully well that the body of late Abba Kayri was not in that gasket that it was a camouflage. Why Is APC still thinking they are fooling us? Have you people forgot you said that the presidency said through the minister of information mallam lie lie Muhammad that the body of any man or woman died of Covid19 can never be transfer or claim but it has to be bury within? Now let me ask you, the abuja you people buried Abba Kayri, is it from there? I know fully well is from Borno, why not take him to borno and bury him there make bokoharamfinish una life. Deceieve set of people! All your time has ended.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by fabolouz1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Laws and penalties only affects the poor and less privileged .
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by jaksmillioniar: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
IBO let ur heart be clean why happy as d man died

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Centcanada: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man knows fully well that the body of late Abba Kayri was not in that gasket that it was a camouflage. Why Is APC still thinking they are fooling us? Have you people forgot you said that the presidency said through the minister of information mallam lie lie Muhammad that the body of any man or woman died of Covid19 can never be transfer or claim but it has to be bury within? Now let me ask you, the abuja you people buried Abba Kayri, is it from there? I know fully well is from Borno, why not take him to borno and bury him there make bokoharam finish una life. Deceieve set of people! All your time has ended.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by AsawanaDgreat: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pls stay at home and be safe
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by simple250: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abeg make una let this man rest in peace undecided

Since morning ....shooo
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by bestijenkins94(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chai... An average Nigerian is indeed very wicked and selfish.

For your professional CCTV and Intercom PBX installation Contact me: 08187462543
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by yusufu16: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
But why dey no flog that mumu nah make im head enter factory reset
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Egoveen: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onye mulu anya akpa ya amulu anya,onye ralu ula akpa ya aralu ula...#word.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by agwom(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
chai!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by DavidEsq(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
sevo:
This govt incompetence reeks to the high heavens...see the muntula following them to decontaminate the area.. Not fully kitted too...is this govt allergic to doing things right??WTF!!
Like u said, na mutula dem be
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kem1106: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
gj4z2xp6lj
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by BelieveThat: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please all that attended the burial should not forget to wash their hand and drink the water as usual. As for Social distancing during and after the burial, they all need a corona virus award.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Drizzy5001(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nna eeeh, when I will ever be the first to comment on front page , I'm always late
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by jaksmillioniar: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ishilove:
Nigerians, especially Northerners will not take this Covid 19 threat seriously until they start dropping like flies on the streets.
why did u wish north dey die on the street
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Kylekent59: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Very unprofessional i must say.

It is crystal clear that there are no plan to move the country forward.

What our leaders do is to loot the country without even laying a foundation.

No unity, laws ain't obeyed, unprofessionalism everywhere displayed by our leaders.

I am so exasperated by this administration.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Bimpe29: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let the needful be done!
Contact tracing and possible Quarantine of the bearers and other erring participants be done ASAP.
Community transmission is staring at us in the face.
Together we can end #Covid_19.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Zenithpeak(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
I hope this burial will not bring more casualties than anticipated.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Nice365: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
When Melinda Gates warned "Expect Dead Bodies In the Street Of African Countries" concerning the Covid-19 pandemic, Nigerians gave all sorts of myopic meanings to it and misconstrued the information. The truth is that Bill Gates and its foundation know and understand the problems of Africa more than we Africans know. A typical example is the overwhelming rubbish we saw in the handling/burial of Abba Kyari. Guys, the truth is that Nigeria can't contain Covid-19 effectively. What happened in that burial is the true reflection of Nigeria. DECEIT AND HYPOCRISY.
Please stay safe and be your government at this critical time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kem6563: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
awk69hlz18
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by libertrust: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. WHEN THEY GIVE RESPONSIBILITIES TO UNQUALIFY PEOPLE. ONLY IN THIS GOVT YOU SEE PEOPLE HOLDING POSITIONS THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by OgaRico(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
The car that man in the video rested his hand on should be track down asap because it can be a carrier too.
Which kind man bi this sef? Him cause problems while alive and even in his death,him still dey cause panic.
Hiss!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by ajimotoke(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just imagine the crowd at the burial, and we are here prosecuting Funke, Politics is the power of all in the country no matter who or what you are. grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Ezehillary(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
9Ja na 9ja

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Godformeeeeeee: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
That man is worst than a suicide boomber

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Olukavitalis: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abeg federal government should leave the masses to do their business. Just suffering people for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.