Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery (93017 Views)

FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / FCTA Reacts to Trending Video of Man Disposing His PPE in Unprofessional Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by oobelomo: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
[How are the clips or the pictures taking? I believe all these is by FG propagandan quote author=oshozondii post=88596678]With respect to the thread below about a man who carelessly dropped his PPE
https://www.nairaland.com/5802111/man-carelessly-disposes-covid-19-protective#88592127

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgotRoaUo8

The FCT authorities have reacted:
COVID 19: UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT AT GUDU CEMETERY

The Health and Human Services Secretariat of the FCTA has noted with concern the video trending on social media, showing a man pulling off his PPE unprofessionally after participating in the burial of the late Malam Abba Kyari.

https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1251608814949892103?s=19

[/quote]
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by seangy4konji: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
5at man self no say no why gun be careful.. why he drop am as if bomb den the gown? Why he no. Sear am go meet him family? One almanjiri go carry am now enter street before him wash am Waka for area beg for crumbs touching everything..

U see this people who.. Thank God no one fit vomit Nigeria now...

U say u stubborn ehn?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by xcelentattitude(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
"No be aboki the man be? " grin

They couldn't get his plates but I'm sure lady Rona did grin

She go find am go house
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by guiddoti: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hausa na somtin else.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kem7708: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by CHIOMAEZEH: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvSk5Jf6Za8

The above is the moment the authorities embarked on the fumigation process.

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
You know I keep saying it, Hausa people a mumu people. Sometimes ago, I ask this Hausa security of ours in my former company.
Me: Lawal, tell me, how do Warri people see you Hausa people?

Lawal: ah, this Warri people dey look us like shiit, them dey look us like say we be cow or we dey smell.

You know, I just couldn't stop laughing. Majority of them know they're f.....

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by NERDYDREAMS(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't understand shocked

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Awoo88: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tell who this man is!! He is am idiot and the public need to know him

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by BabaO2: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
All the heads including NCDC head must be sacked. These are incompetent people. What is so difficult in planning, executing and effectively closing such infectious burial.
No one suppose to go there with their personal cars.
All the people given protective gears supposed to have a way of derobing them after the burial.
Grave too shallow and not disinfected after the burial
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Euegene100001: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fvck u slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kem4907: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by grandstar(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
These is the full effect of illiteracy. He does not get the sense why he has to wear it.

Illiteracy up North is worse because in the North, you're surrounded by a large army of proud and ignorant illiterates while dow South, your illiteracy is tamed a bit by mixing with the educated and partially educated.

I can't see an illiterate down South doing this. He would have an idea of why he's wearing it.

I'm no bigot.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Pablodtotti: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Medicine after death. That's what FCTA is telling Abuja residents keep calm when they keep making awful decisions
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by EmekaBlue(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin

abegi the people making d video are also idiots forming nonsense and im sure they go out also without face mask and meet people

Nigerians and hypocrisy sha

Make this virus do go make man hear word
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by robosky02(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kem770: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kem5676: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Liftedhands(f): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lolz they said going forward all covid19 deaths will be handled in accordance to the ncdc law. Meaning nobody should expect their loved ones who died from the virus to be released to them like kyari. The law was just relaxed for him and will go back to full enforcement now on smh.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by tundess: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
If the man is an NCDC individual, he is not fit for purpose re his actions. I suspect the man is a kinsman drafted in to assist for the burial.
If he is not, then another violation of the previous FG directives re burial of +ve corpses.
Next Level things I guess
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by lookingfly: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
I hope this circular na true say na wetin de inside them do.....na Apo NEPA i de ooo, before infected people go trekk come infect us.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by otokx(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lies
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kayuseful: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2020
BENARI:
Believe this pooo at your own risk.

Lies Lies Lies Lies

The good thing is corona no dey segregate and e no dey travel overseas for treatment.

1st sensible comment I'm reading on this..
This post is a hasty and lame attempt at dousing the tension in the people, rather than tackle the problem itself.. Propaganda as usual..
When did they finish the burial, that you have seen the video and quickly identified and captured EVERYONE in the video to isolation?
That you have quickly disinfected the entire cemetery, and even put even place to make sure such does the repeat itself. That lie is too much.. And it's a pity not many is seeing through it
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2020
This is what you get, when the right people are not selected for a particular task, if the guy was properly trained, he won't try to commit mass murder in broad day light. Nepotism is the bane to our development.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kayuseful: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2020
NCDC gets all the blame, not the man in the video.
It's obvious the man was not trained.
In fact, the man ought to sue the government for exposing him to such risk without proper info
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kenmaro: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Fat lie!!!

Isolate who
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by AnanseK(m): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2020
sammyj:
sad This is medication after death Just imagine the multiplying effect if one of the people the attended this event have the virus. What they would have done is send the law enforcement officers to flog all of them off the cemetery for their lawlessness conduct but this will not happen as they are all mr president people angry Hypocrisy is a bastard!! angry

You should know better than that. Nigerians are a very lawless group of people. Your conclusion that Failure to flog them is because they are President’s men is an unfortunate, immature and irresponsible comment.

But I would also suggest that they pay fine and do specified community work, in addition to the mandatory isolation mentioned.

It will ensure compliance next time.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Fortyfifty(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Hypocrisy will kill this aboki 's all.They should wait for it.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by AnanseK(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Omoejigbahe:
This is what you get, when the right people are not selected for a particular task, if the guy was properly trained, he won't try to commit mass murder in broad day light. Nepotism is the bane to our development.

So you mean that the NCDC DG DR. Chike ihekweazu certified and released untrained people on us and even gave them kits without teaching them and ensuring proficiency?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by starstaz(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2020
U single handedly make the laws and similarly single handedly breaks the law. No standard whatsoever. Applying wishy wishy attitude to state matters. Similar package to every state matters: Always reactionary. Shior!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.