Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery (93020 Views)

FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / FCTA Reacts to Trending Video of Man Disposing His PPE in Unprofessional Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by BENARI: 12:26am On Apr 19, 2020
kayuseful:

1st sensible comment I'm reading on this..
This post is a hasty and lame attempt at dousing the tension in the people, rather than tackle the problem itself.. Propaganda as usual..
When did they finish the burial, that you have seen the video and quickly identified and captured EVERYONE in the video to isolation?
That you have quickly disinfected the entire cemetery, and even put even place to make sure such does the repeat itself. That lie is too much.. And it's a pity not many is seeing through it

Good bless you my Brother.

I owe you one bottle grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Longman8: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Some of this peoples don't even undergo lectures or training in making use of this kit. His is even a car owner for that matter.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Ugwumagala: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2020
sevo:
This govt incompetence reeks to the high heavens...see the muntula following them to decontaminate the area.. Not fully kitted too...is this govt allergic to doing things right??WTF!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by BennyDon: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Thought NCDC would bury the late CoS until I saw one of the worst eyesores I've ever seen in recent times. Some of those that conducted the burial weren't protected at all. I asked myself why Nigerians always risk their lives and in the process endanger others.

NCDC must be prosecuted for careless handling of the burial of the late CoS!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by SexytorresE(f): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Aboki will always be aboki even if he wears Gucci grin meh! He used his bearhands to off the PPe without a glove . undecided

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Staro: 1:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Naija !!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by saidyboy(m): 1:59am On Apr 19, 2020
When they will claim they used 50MM on this event, but na craze clowns dey give PPE to disguise as trained health workers.

Naija issa goal

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by sodiamond: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Government of lies. I wish corona catches all this evil polithiefcians. Rest in pieces. Nonsense
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by kem2056: 2:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by wazapun: 2:11am On Apr 19, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by demefaboy(m): 3:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Antichristus: 4:20am On Apr 19, 2020
What an insult upon injury. If the man in question deserves isolation what about the fact that: (1) The Nigerian Government itself act with impunity by violating the social distancing rules it preached and which WHO obliged all countries to enforce. In other words. No more than 5 people should congregate at a time and people must be at least 2 metres apart; and (2) In the funerary video, making rounds online, an attendant by the graveyard had no PPE at all. Now, Mohammed Kawu Zuwo, are you going to self-isolate those in attendance who failed to self isolate? Did your office object to this flagrant violation of WHO's rule that countries globally should prevent public gathering of more than 5 people, and the need for people to stay at least 5 metres apart? All those who destroyed Nigeria would be intergenerationally destroyed, including YOU. If I went to NDA at 19 (which I declined and swapped with studying abroad), I would have been Jerry Rawlings of Nigeria - sneak into gatherings of Nigerian politicians and take them all out so Nigeria can move forward.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by ChelseaDr(m): 4:26am On Apr 19, 2020
I thought the government said covid-19 corpses will not be released to relatives.... Some people are apparently above the law and that is why this war against this pandemic will be difficult to win
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by TruthSpeaker: 4:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Racoon:
FCTA should kindly ensured that the man who was involved in disposing his PPE suite unhygienically by the road side is not only quarantined but prosecuted there after for endangering public safety in a period when the world is being plagued by a global pandemic of this nature.

IF HE TRIED THAT IN THE COUNTRY WHERE I LIVE, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED FOR TERRORISM AND COULD BAG 5 YEARS IN JAIL.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by lasdas100(m): 4:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Real penalty should be given this careless and stupid man
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by golddare: 4:59am On Apr 19, 2020
oshozondii:
With respect to the thread below about a man who carelessly dropped his PPE
https://www.nairaland.com/5802111/man-carelessly-disposes-covid-19-protective#88592127

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgotRoaUo8

The FCT authorities have reacted:
COVID 19: UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT AT GUDU CEMETERY

The Health and Human Services Secretariat of the FCTA has noted with concern the video trending on social media, showing a man pulling off his PPE unprofessionally after participating in the burial of the late Malam Abba Kyari.

https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1251608814949892103?s=19

I hope the masses I'll not pay for this impunity of the FG.
This burial ought not to happen this way in the first place, I just it doesnt boomerang.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Germi9: 5:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Racoon:
FCTA should kindly ensured that the man who was involved in disposing his PPE suite unhygienically by the road side is not only quarantined but prosecuted there after for endangering public safety in a period when the world is being plagued by a global pandemic of this nature.
Na aboki na,wetin u expect?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:11am On Apr 19, 2020
sammyj:
sad This is medication after death Just imagine the multiplying effect if one of the people the attended this event have the virus. What they would have done is send the law enforcement officers to flog all of them off the cemetery for their lawlessness conduct but this will not happen as they are all mr president people angry Hypocrisy is a bastard!! angry

Exactly my thoughts. So no penalty for intentionally littering the streets with a bio-hazardous waste which has the potentials to cause deaths in 1000s.?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by thespokenword: 5:53am On Apr 19, 2020
StarUp:
See broad day light lie abeg..."ALL THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AND ARE BEING ISOLATED"...Crowd that dispersed right in front of the camera?

Some of them have even reached Kaduna, Funtua(Katsina State) and Kano... Did you notice that 95% of attendees at the burial were all in Hausa attires? Na Hausa man you wan Quarantine abi? Wehdone...These niggas are above the law & that's why the law enforcement agents threw away their faces & allowed them to break lockdown protocols.

Abuja residents are in for a BIG surprise.
To attest to that, at about 2030 hrs yesterday, on Ahmadu Bello Way , Kaduna, you need to see the heavy convoy with weapon wielding security personal sped on that road. I immediately told someone that , that they COULDN'T have been coming from another place, other than Abba Kyaris Funeral. These people are nothing but outlaws.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by zakas: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Very bad
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by AngelicBeing: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2020
sammyj:
sad This is medication after death Just imagine the multiplying effect if one of the people the attended this event have the virus. What they would have done is send the law enforcement officers to flog all of them off the cemetery for their lawlessness conduct but this will not happen as they are all mr president people angry Hypocrisy is a bastard!! angry
Gbam, l recommend 3 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper on all those who participated in the burial, nonsense and Buhari angry

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Heineken(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2020
amaniro:

The man comot the PPE like suicide bomber
e fit be say na intentional sef o bro. So people go carry am with hand...
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by slowice(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Double standard will finally destroy this country
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by IamHonourable1: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Racoon:
Most problems plaguing this country come from that part,especially ignorance and religious fanaticism.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Kubernetes: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2020
SexytorresE:
Aboki will always be aboki even if he wears Gucci grin meh! He used his bearhands to off the PPe without a glove . undecided

Any other uneducated person could have done it and not only an aboki.
Bigotry is a disease.
The person in question acted bad,but those that filmed it are even more worse n idiotic, because they ought to have raised an alarm and correct the man.But because they have a bad intent,they left him and the clothes and did not filmed when the man came out with a nylon to pick the cloth(see attached pic).
Nigerians should be more worried that NCDC failed in the proper disposal of the protective suits

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery by Saao(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Racoon:
then we need to arrest the government who choose to endanger her citizens because of the burial of the late chief of staff. Ordinary that shouldn't have happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.