Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! (5924 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by ghettochild(m): 2:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Newdawn30:
Everything was fine BTW us till late last year when she started changing. Our sex life was great till late last year, whenever I make a move to touch her she always say she was tired or not in the mood. It was strange cos she has a large appetite for sex. Then every weekend she hardly spend time with me, it either she had to for her a week training or she had to go home to see her parents which was odd . Even when I told her to stay she refused, it was always one excuse or the other.Then we began having fights even over the silliest things. I was away for a month and I came back early because of the lowdown. I decided to check her message, that's how I learnt that she had been having affairs with other men(3) Including married man she introduced to me as a friend. Same girl that hated ladies that sleep with married men was doing same.
I feel so broken cos I never expected such a thing From her . We are supposed to get married by 3rd quarter this year... I still have feelings for her cos she has been begging and saying she regrets her action begging me not to tell her mom. Her mom is the only person I can trust to knock some sense into her. I'm scared that if I forgive her she might do it again.
Nairalanders I need your advice. I had built my world around her
Uncle broken, u never get wife ooo... Don't be like sombori I know ooo.. He's regretting marrying a hoe ooo
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Iambatman(m): 2:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Dude sorry about your heartbreak if your story is real. I got a good advice for you, don’t push her away. You need closure and deserve your sanity. First get her best friend or her closest cousin phone number or contact. Next you have to do your best to seduce her best friend or cousin, even if it means offering money for sex. After that Bleep the life out of the friend or cousin and make sure she knows about it.
If you can’t go through all this, just break up with the girl and move on. If you can follow my advice above, trust me you would feel better and understand that humans generally are rarely loyal or trustworthy.
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Iambatman(m): 2:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

It makes sense to me... What happened to forgiveness? If it was the guy that cheated won't he ask for forgiveness too? It doesn't make sense to you cause your heart is filled with negativity.... Y'all are quick to bash girls online but in reality you'd be licking a lady's lap deceiving your fellow guy, telling him not to work things out.... Seriously, y'all needa stop all these acts... Redpill and nonsense... It would only ruin you.... Like I said earlier, transfer your aggression on the OP not me...

Forgiveness is over rated jor. People would do things to you on purpose and expect forgiveness because you’re soft or perceived to be weak. My own is to get even, try to treat people like a mirror so they see their bullshit first hand. Nothing like forgiveness, if you offend me either in a relationship or business and I’m still close to you trust me I’m looking for a way to get even.
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by jesmond3945: 3:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Newdawn30:

I have always told her cheating was a deal breaker, my real worry is she might do it again in the future
dont tell her mum. just quietly break up. she works in the bank and still sleeps with married men.
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by frozen70(f): 3:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Newdawn30:
Everything was fine BTW us till late last year when she started changing. Our sex life was great till late last year, whenever I make a move to touch her she always say she was tired or not in the mood. It was strange cos she has a large appetite for sex. Then every weekend she hardly spend time with me, it either she had to for her a week training or she had to go home to see her parents which was odd . Even when I told her to stay she refused, it was always one excuse or the other.Then we began having fights even over the silliest things. I was away for a month and I came back early because of the lowdown. I decided to check her message, that's how I learnt that she had been having affairs with other men(3) Including married man she introduced to me as a friend. Same girl that hated ladies that sleep with married men was doing same.
I feel so broken cos I never expected such a thing From her . We are supposed to get married by 3rd quarter this year... I still have feelings for her cos she has been begging and saying she regrets her action begging me not to tell her mom. Her mom is the only person I can trust to knock some sense into her. I'm scared that if I forgive her she might do it again.

I won't ask you to dismantle the world around her but give her time and watch the relationship

There must be a reason for keeping men find out what the reasons are

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Iambatman(m): 4:05am On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

I won't ask you to dismantle the world around her but give her time and watch the relationship

There must be a reason for keeping men find out what the reasons are
Madam there’s no valid reason. If it’s your brother complaining about this ish and you clearly know this woman is cheating, would you advice him same?

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by frozen70(f): 4:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Iambatman:

Madam there’s no valid reason. If it’s your brother complaining about this ish and you clearly know this woman is cheating, would you advice him same?

You were eager to comment that's why you did not understand the content of my post

I said he should seat her down and find out why.

How else do you think you can handle issues that you don't know why they came up?
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Iambatman(m): 4:22am On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

You were eager to comment that's why you did not understand the content of my post

I said he should seat her down and find out why.

How else do you think you can handle issues that you don't know why they came up?
How would that help?
Can you give me examples of reasons why you would condone cheating from your partner?
I’m sorry if I’m too eager but the cheating issue always gets under my skin.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by frozen70(f): 4:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Iambatman:

How would that help?
Can you give me examples of reasons why you would condone cheating from your partner?
I’m sorry if I’m too eager but the cheating issue always gets under my skin.

You see this thing called cheating is a thing of choice

Men cheats and when women cheats, it hurts them

You are a man, pls tell me why men cheats and when women cheats it hurts them
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Iambatman(m): 4:54am On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

You see this thing called cheating is a thing of choice

Men cheats and when women cheats, it hurts them

You are a man, pls tell me why men cheats and when women cheats it hurts them
I’m not in support of men cheating, if the guy cheated on his girlfriend first and she retaliated I would comment her but according to the guy story he did not. Cheating any way is bad both on the male and female side. If you can’t stay in a committed relationship let the person know, yes they would be hurt for a while but it’s better on the long run.
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by frozen70(f): 5:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Iambatman:

I’m not in support of men cheating, if the guy cheated on his girlfriend first and she retaliated I would comment her but according to the guy story he did not. Cheating any way is bad both on the male and female side. If you can’t stay in a committed relationship let the person know, yes they would be hurt for a while but it’s better on the long run.

Men will always cheat no need to debate about it

As a guy, avoid anything that will make your woman not to cheat

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by cooooooks(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Forgive

You can't be serious.

Newdawn30:
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by koladata(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
all you saying he should leave the lady, i'm sure you've never been in love before. Bro all of them are the same, this one is just lucky that you caught her. Please forgive her and move on if she still love you, marry her.
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Iambatman(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

Men will always cheat no need to debate about it

As a guy, avoid anything that will make your woman not to cheat
Not just men, people will always cheat. Be clear about that.
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2020
You are seeing the signs and you still asking us for signs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Nobility25(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2020
God just delivered you from a big trap from a harlot,three different mens at once,run for your life,girls of this days are so heartless.that why I don't always take nonsense from be them. and this is a girl you provide her needs.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Akinbahm(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2020
koladata:
all you saying he should leave the lady, i'm sure you've never been in love before. Bro all of them are the same, this one is just lucky that you caught her. Please forgive her and move on if she still love you, marry her.

Baba, since they are all the same should we pray u find such woman into your life?

Since you are trying to justify the act of Hoelosho she committed/engaged in do you even know the psychological, emotional and physical effects of a cheating partner?

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by koladata(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2020
If it was the lady that caught him now , what would you say? besides do you know what your wife or girlfriend do, a married woman whatsap me yesterday, she use to be a childhood friend, she was using style to ask me for sex and complaining how she's no longer satisfy with her husband , i can show you evidence, just yesterday o, i'm not talking of 10years ago.
Akinbahm:

Baba, since they are all the same should we pray u find such woman into your life?

Since you are trying to justify the act of Hoelosho she committed/engaged in do you even know the psychological, emotional and physical effects of a cheating partner?
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Akinbahm(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2020
koladata:
If it was the lady that caught him now , what would you say? besides do you know what your wife or girlfriend do, a married woman whatsap me yesterday, she use to be a childhood friend, she was using style to ask me for sex and complaining how she's no longer satisfy with her husband , i can show you evidence, just yesterday o, i'm not talking of 10years ago.

She should fucking dump his sorry ass for better man out there, let's shun cheating irrespective of the gender...

Probably, she has test run few d°cks b4 she got married only for her to settle for looks & monetary benefits without considering s3x...

I'm imploring you to neglect her messages or even block her sorry ass dont let her to kobalise you...

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
See alpha males oo grin
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by koladata(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Yes ofcourse I didn't give her much attention, but the case was different coz i've always know her to be a decent lady right from childhood and now she's 32, I understand your point, we shouldn't glorify this cheating ladies but what does ops expect from the next relationship. Almost all of them cheats and even the real cheater will never get caught, they are soo smart about it.
Akinbahm:

He should fucking dump his sorry ass for better man out there, let's shun cheating irrespective of the gender...

Probably, she has test run few d°cks b4 she got married only for her to settle for looks & monetary benefits without considering s3x...

I'm imploring you to neglect her messages or even block her sorry ass dont let her to kobalise you...
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Akinbahm(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2020
koladata:
Yes ofcourse I didn't give her much attention, but the case was different coz i've always know her to be a decent lady right from childhood and now she's 32, I understand your point, we shouldn't glorify this cheating ladies but what does ops expect from the next relationship. Almost all of them cheats and even the real cheater will never get caught, they are soo smart about it.

Probably she hid her naughtiness side away from you...

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Skmoda360(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Newdawn30:
She will do it again....... undecided wicked truth.....she will never change, it's even after wedding she is gonna be worst....stop acting like a simp....get yourself right and move on...
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Skmoda360(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Newdawn30:
She has been begging I shouldn't tell her mom cos of her dad heart condition, that they will be so disappointed in her , it can lead to other things
Just ghost her if you don't wanna tell her mum or dad simple.....look for a female friend who you can divert your attention to or better still look for new woman ....that your babe is baddest bitch ever liveth. grin
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Skmoda360(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
Put a hold on marriage for now... Both of you need to go for therapy sessions... I don't know if you both believe in God, if you do, you can dedicate your lives to God, pray more... Don't look at this situation only on the physical aspect... Look at it from the spiritual too...
What the fvck is wrong with lamani22....? Don't lemme kibosh my likeness for you.....that girl is fvcked up already....she can never change...3 men common!! Think again....dude will nurse another man's child if care is not taken.. shocked

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Skmoda360(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Is she tall, slim and beautiful, with straight legs?

If yes, inbox me are mobile number and let me talk sense into her.

She needs to be counselled

When are you going to get sense brother? grin
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Skmoda360(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's time to deconstruct & pack up. What she did is unforgivable. You teach people how to treat you. If you're moved by tears, guess what? Tears will be her weapon of choice every time she does something wrong & wants to get away with it. Sometimes you have to be an immovable force with people, it's the only way they'll think twice before crossing you or anyone ever again.
Personally, I wouldn't forgive this even if she uprooted her entire family tree to come beg on her behalf. That's how stone cold I get once someone fùcks me over.
Full of sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Skmoda360(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
lefulefu:
After she now infects u with HIV u will now come back creating a thread saying HIV is not death sentence
This bros is funny oooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Jaqenhghar: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

A witch doctor's alter? grin

Will that ease your worries? At this point, imo, she's in no position to be suggesting shìt. She should be sweating tongue What steps has she taken about her men to convince you that she's turning over a new leaf? Yapping about nothing just doesn't seem like much to me.
LOL. This bit reminds me of this girl I dated. There was this guy who kept popping up all the time. She said they were friends but some things didnt add up. So while "discussing this situation " I suggested that since he was single , I had a female friend ( real pretty) who had just broken up and wouldnt mind meeting new people. Maybe its a good idea to link them up. Her reponse told me everything I needed to know.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Jaqenhghar: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
lefulefu:
After she now infects u with HIV u will now come back creating a thread saying HIV is not death sentence
grin grin grin no kee me abeg

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Lamanii22(f): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Skmoda360:

What the fvck is wrong with lamani22....? Don't lemme kibosh my likeness for you.....that girl is fvcked up already....she can never change...3 men common!! Think again....dude will nurse another man's child if care is not taken.. shocked

Lol... I never said he should continue neither did I say he should end the relationship... The OP said he still has feelings for her... My comment was based on the love alright... Ema binu lol
Re: She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! by Skmoda360(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol... I never said he should continue neither did I say he should end the relationship... The OP said he still has feelings for her... My comment was based on the love alright... Ema binu lol
He should dump his feelings into the trash.....dude will forever keep remembering what he saw even if he marries her.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What's Happening In This Photo? / Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers / Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.