Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? (5883 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
There is this married woman in my neigbourhood that am currently banging.This woman knows no joy since her husband took a second wife for himself and reduced this woman to the status of a mere house-help.He starves her with care,especially sex,wittingly.To make matters worse,he beat her with a piece of wire recently to the extent that there was bruises allover her body.(Some men are scumbags,by the way!)
This woman made me privy to her ordeal every time she hawked her wares to my compound.She said she's sex-starved and don't want to fornicate.
One thing led to the other-as i was examining her bruises in empathy at my varenda,she said her body was moving that i should tell her if i wanted to go over her.long story short,this woman actually cried in bed,thanking me profusely for making her feel like a woman again.since then,several doggy had followed behind the door everytime she came around.I dont know how words started to spread.I advised her to stop but she begs me not to take away her joy.
What can i do?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by TemplarLandry: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Repent.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by taylor89(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Reminderz: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
probably another tales by moonlight...

anyways, you're not just fornicating, but with a married woman.. lmfao! I wish you the best... cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Adachizzy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
If she isn't happy, she can leave, then you both can continue your shenanigans.
But banging another man’s wife is totally out of the question.
But from your post, you have already made an excuse for your misbehavior; her husband not treating her well.
Until they arrange boys for you or you both are caught red-handed.
Two wrongs can never make a right.

34 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Repent.
What if am not interested in your heaven?When did making someone happy becomes a sin?

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by tonytony208(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesilentman:
There is this married woman in my neigbourhood that am currently banging.This woman knows no joy since her husband took a second wife for himself and reduced this woman to the status of a mere house-help.He starves her with care,especially sex,wittingly.To make matters worse,he beat her with a piece of wire recently to the extent that there was bruises allover her body.(Some men are scumbags,by the way!)
This woman made me privy to her ordeal every time she hawked her wares to my compound.She said she's sex-starved and don't want to fornicate.
One thing led to the other-as i was examining her bruises in empathy at my varenda,she said her body was moving that i should tell her if i wanted to go over her.long story short,this woman actually cried in bed,thanking me profusely for making her feel like a woman again.since then,several doggy had followed behind the door everytime she came around.I dont know how words started to spread.I advised her to stop but she begs me not to take away her joy.
What can i do?

So, words have spread and people now know what the two of you have been doing?
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dem fit gun you down anytime.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reminderz:
probably another tales by moonlight...

anyways, you're not just fornicating, but with a married woman.. lmfao! I wish you the best... cool

Tales?on a faceless forum?The last time i checked she's at number 17 on my married women conquest list.If you ain!t getting enough pussi,dont think everyone else doesnt.Advise if u want to cos am pretty hooked on this woman's puna.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Reminderz: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesilentman:

Tales?on a faceless forum?The last time i checked she's at number 17 on my married women conquest list.If you ain!t getting enough pussi,dont think everyone else doesnt.Advise if u want to cos am pretty hooked on this woman's puna.
you don't need advice man, you need help.. cool

12 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Adachizzy:
If she isn't happy, she can leave, then you both can continue your shenanigans.
But banging another man’s wife is totally out of the question.
But from your post, you have already made an excuse for your misbehavior; her husband not treating her well.
Until they arrange boys for you or you both are caught red-handed.
Two wrongs can never make a right.
Thank you jare,my sister.you yarn well but the issue she's got baggage already-2 ugly kids,damn!And my purse cant carry the logistics as am already married too.She yearns to exit the marriage,though.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
tonytony208:

So, words have spread and people now know what the two of you have been doing?
sure,you know tellawoman na.No evidence,just assumptions but the husband has not accosted me,infact,he doesnt give a damn.Damn,married woman pussy is bleeping addictive.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by tonytony208(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesilentman:

sure,you know tellawoman na.No evidence,just assumptions but the husband has not accosted me,infact,he doesnt give a damn.Damn,married woman pussy is bleeping addictive.

Bro, the husband will give a damn if he hears and you will be in deep shiit. You better change location before that woman puts you in trouble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Dem fit gun you down anytime.
GUY calm down,me self i no be ordinary person.The last time the devil himself gave me a handshake,i snobbed him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by tonytony208(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesilentman:

Have you heard of magun before?

Even if he is treating the woman like trash, he is still possessive of her and will never want to lose his control over her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
tonytony208:

Bro, the husband will give a damn if he hears and you will be in deep shiit. You better change location before that woman puts you in trouble.

Husband would never dare.He doesnt want that woman again.Men sha,but if he hears that someone is banging her he would yearn for her again.you might be correct but me self i be terror for my area.Who wan die?except for magun which i already got the anti-you know?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by worldclass68(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
If the words spreading then u in danger.....
Could be worse for u....if u no won stop banging ( which u tagged " helping her") change location.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by kelspinall(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
nsogbu akarie.... walaha
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Baronthecelebri: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tell her to divorce her husband and move in with you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by vincenteger: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yeah
It's good, just continue doing your thing.

By the way, you are the scumbags

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Luckysbab: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
So what happened to the β€œbeating β€œ you said she receives from her husband?
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by grandstar(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman

One day you'll be caught by the husband for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by frozen70(f): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:
What can i do?

Both of you are adults
Locate the nearest guest house

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by tonymyke4life(m): 1:07am On Jul 03, 2023
It's actually funny how we paint our stories to justify our actions. If u want full Access to her, tell her to divorce her husband. Stop modifying ur actions. She's still someone's wife. If she's no longer comfortable wit the man then she can divorce him and come to u.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:42am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

What if am not interested in your heaven?When did making someone happy becomes a sin?

Whenever you want to bang a married woman who lives in your area it's best to take her to a location that is far off grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:53am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

You're right bro, married women toto dey sweet no be small. grin

Although me I no go bang street hawker sha, all my married girlfriends are corporate women

6 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:01am On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:

you don't need advice man, you need help.. cool

What yeye help does he need?

Because he banged ordinary toto? grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Tell her to divorce her husband and move in with you.

It does not work like that.

The main reason why her toto is sweet is because it is been stolen so that helps in pumping adrenaline thereby making the sex very sweet grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 4:55am On Jul 03, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You're right bro, married women toto dey sweet no be small. grin

Although me I no go bang street hawker sha, all my married girlfriends are corporate women

lady started hawking when the husband started treating her bad.Na Clean woman.
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 4:58am On Jul 03, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Whenever you want to bang a married woman who lives in your area it's best to take her to a location that is far off grin
I agree.just that konji can't just wait most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 5:00am On Jul 03, 2023
frozen70:

Both of you are adults Locate the neatest guest house
May heaven bless your soul!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law? / Are Medical Doctors Romantic And Trust Worthy? / My Brother's Fiancee Is A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.