Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

This Life Is Not Fair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Life Is Not Fair (1296 Views)

What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
OK I fell in love with this girl,and I was ready to marry her. Today we had heart to heart discussion and she told me she can't marry me. I asked why and she broke my heart with her reply..she said though i am handsome and i have a good personality,but I AM SHORT,..Yes I am 1.73M...sincerely I am deeply hurt.

This life is not fair at all...I have done some research online about height enhancing pills,and to be honest I am going to give it a try,even though it will cost me over 5k dollars. I know some risk must be involved, but right now,that looks like the only option I have..

Hmmmm,to the ladies,do you chose height over personality?

I am deeply hurt already pls,guys don't send abusive messages pls.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by bluefilm: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
OK I fell in love with this girl,and I was ready to marry her. Today we had heart to heart discussion and she told me she can't marry me. I asked why and she break my heart with her reply..she said though i am handsome and i have a good personality,but I AM SHORT,..Yes I am 1.73M...sincerely I am deeply hurt.

This life is not far at all...I have done some research online about height enhancing pills,and to be honest I am going to give it a try,even though it will cost me over 5k dollars. I know some risk must be involved, but right now,that looks like the only option I have..

Fair not fare.

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Gwagone: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
you go short gan oo

modified.......

And why can't you go for short ones to avoid what you wrote.

we men shaaa
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
bluefilm:

Fair not fare.
you could not say something meaning to me except to spot my mistake. Thank you anyway

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Pubichairs(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy

Ur imaginary girlfriend didn't actually say that to u

cheesy

You created this thread to feed ur Ego..so as to boost ur self esteem as midget u are ..

SHORT guys nà them de get better prick, Chisel ur imaginary babe well she go have a rethink..

2 Likes

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fake

3 Likes

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Fake
you mean I fake the story? Bro please don't be quick to draw conclusion. This is what I am going through right now,and you call it fake?
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by xendra: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eya sorry, she was just not the right one, alot of short men are married and na women marry them.
Anybody that is willing to lead another person on knowing they don't want them is not one to worry over losing.

Plus if you have $5k to buy pills for height then you have moneycheesy cheesy if that's the case it won't be that hard.
na Kelvin Hart dey change woman and they are taller than regulargrin

by the way, don't waste that 5k dolls : joor add am to your account balance it will attract a woman faster than height grin I'm just saying though, I don't think it works or Kelvin would have used it already and bow wow and the likes

3 Likes

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Lessonteacher(f): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
don't feel hurt you are hurt, it's part of being alive.you can't be perfect "no body is" .you are far better than you think you are.you can still get someone better.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Ur imaginary girlfriend didn't actually say that to u

cheesy

You created this thread to feed ur Echo..so as to boost ur self esteem as midget u are ..

SHORT guys nà them de get better prick, Chisel ur imaginary babe well she go have a rethink..
Nawa oh..You are the second guy that called it fake..but what exactly will be my gain if I come here to post fake story?it's already 11:42,and my mates are sleeping. So why should I come here to post fake story?pls bro,is not fake
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lessonteacher:
don't feel hurt you are hurt, it's part of being alive.you can't be perfect "no body is" .you are far better than you think you are.you can still get someone better.
Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by bluefilm: 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
you could not say something meaning to me except to spot my mistake. Thank you anyway

There's nothing on earth I could say to you right now that will make you grow in height so you better chill.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Aladdin1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
You didnt create yourself.so nothing to feel bad about.even tall handsome guys do get jilted.it simply means shes not the woman God destined for you.someone who would love you and appreciate you would come along.you are not shorter than my friend.but girls flock around him.maybe theres something you are not doing right or a character flaw perhaps.but dont worry.be strong!.your true love and missing rib would love you the way you are and would not see any flaws in you.

3 Likes

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by HarunaWest(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
OK I fell in love with this girl,and I was ready to marry her. Today we had heart to heart discussion and she told me she can't marry me. I asked why and she break my heart with her reply..she said though i am handsome and i have a good personality,but I AM SHORT,..Yes I am 1.73M...sincerely I am deeply hurt.

This life is not far at all...I have done some research online about height enhancing pills,and to be honest I am going to give it a try,even though it will cost me over 5k dollars. I know some risk must be involved, but right now,that looks like the only option I have..

1.73 isn't short mehn..She ain't just interested.
My dad is 1.75, I am 1.78, My younger bro is 1.86, Elder bro is 1.91....
If her fears are about birthing short kids, make she no worry. Pikmin when go short go short.

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Aladdin1:
You didnt create yourself.so nothing to feel bad about.even tall handsome guys do get jilted.it simply means shes not the woman God destined for you.someone who would love you and appreciate you would come along.you are not shorter than my friend.but girls flock around him.maybe theres something you are not doing right or a character flaw perhaps.but dont worry.be strong!.your true love and missing rib would love you the way you are and would not see any flaws in you.
Thank you
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by elchapoo: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Don't go about waiting your money on height enhancement.
Just remind her that life short.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 12:04am On Apr 19, 2020
HarunaWest:

1.73 isn't short mehn..She ain't just interested.
My dad is 1.75, I am 1.78, My younger bro is 1.86, Elder bro is 1.91....
If her fears are about birthing short kids, make she no worry. Pikmin when go short go short.
Thank you bro.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Lamanii22(f): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Heyiyah, oma shey oo... You'd find someone better Hun... Save that money oiight?

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2020
xendra:
Eya sorry, she was just not the right one, alot of short men are married and na women marry them.
Anybody that is willing to lead another person on knowing they don't want them is not one to worry over losing.

Plus if you have $5k to buy pills for height then you have moneycheesy cheesy if that's the case it won't be that hard.
na Kelvin Hart dey change woman and they are taller than regulargrin

by the way, don't waste that 5k dolls : joor add am to your account balance it will attract a woman faster than height grin I'm just saying though, I don't think it works or Kelvin would have used it already and bow wow and the likes
I am not that rich anyway, but I can afford to spend that money if only I will get result.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
Heyiyah, oma shey oo... You'd find someone better Hun... Save that money oiight?
Thank you sis,but it hurt I must confess.

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Lamanii22(f): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
Thank you sis,but it hurt I must confess.

Heyiyah, you'll get over it don't you worry...

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2020
When you're done spending 5 grand on your miracle drug, pls, share the result with us.

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Heyiyah, you'll get over it don't you worry...
thank you.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Martinez39s(m): 1:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Sadsoulnow:

Generally, ladies are "drawn" to guys taller than them. However, avoid the so called height enhancing drugs; the money and risk aren't worth it.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by frozen70(f): 4:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Sadsoulnow:

You are the one hurting yourself not what she told you

What has height got to do with love

Look else where, simple
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Generally, ladies are "drawn" to guys taller than them. However, avoid the so called height enhancing drugs; the money and risk aren't worth it.
Thanks for the advise.but for the drugs,I just want to give it a try,I am not even considering the risk involved.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Udyawanga: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2020
If really you are 1.73m , u re not short. Meanwhile, if a lady can say such word to u, she is not for u. Ur problem is dat u put all ur wellbeing upon dat lady. Leave that and move on. There are one millions ladies out there more beautiful and well oriented than her. Remember if u get it wrong today, u will live tomorrow to suffer

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Ihatefeminist: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2020
you wan go spend 5 grand on height enhancing pills because of woman
My brother, I'm sorry to say this but you are a fool!

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Sadsoulnow: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Udyawanga:
If really you are 1.73m , u re not short. Meanwhile, if a lady can say such word to u, she is not for u. Ur problem is dat u put all ur wellbeing upon dat lady. Leave that and move on. There are one millions ladies out there more beautiful and well oriented than her. Remember if u get it wrong today, u will live tomorrow to suffer
Thank you bro.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Kevsmart88(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2020
You have 5 grands in dollz to spend on height enhancing pills cos a woman called you short. The only problem I see here is your self esteem.abeg shift make we see people wey get problem.
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by contumely2: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2020
fabricated
Re: This Life Is Not Fair by Angelacruz: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Kip searching ,d right one will locate u.I personally like tall guys.Pls dnt marry a short gal for d sake of ur unborn children.Go for tall ladies since u r short.
Sadsoulnow:
you mean I fake the story? Bro please don't be quick to draw conclusion. This is what I am going through right now,and you call it fake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba People So Intelligent / THE KILLER … (18+) / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.