Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? (1029 Views)

Men After Sex This Is What You Realize / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2021
Others are born attractive while some are born looking like lucifer undecided
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by chatinent: 2:05am On Aug 01, 2021
Life.
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by DoggoneDogg: 2:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Selecting the country one is born into

1 Like

Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Born2winnx: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2021
eve manipulated adam to take that apple so they say.

all curse should have been on her.

she alone, should have been drove out... with man still inside the garden of eden.
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2021
You won't know the value of something until you lose that thing before you go know the value. cry cry
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Prismandaaaa:
The fact that naira land couldn't allow me post my ware. Abi, them no want make I sell?check out the numbers on my signature for your peanut coating machine

You wan dey advertise for free, no be juju be that

1 Like

Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Africa hasn't won Fifa World Cup

Arsenal despite being invincible never won the UCL

Buhari who didn't attend any school is Nigerian President, while many Masters Holders are earning 40,000 naira in private secondary school, life ain't fair gaskiya

1 Like

Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Eze2000(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2021
I spent many years trying to become financially stable and comfortable but now I'm that, finding a good woman is a huge problem.

Tall, light skinned and curvy, godly with wifely character ... I haven't been able to find a woman like who fits my future plans and is ready for marriage.

Sad.
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Eze2000:
I spent many years trying to become financially stable and comfortable but now I'm that finding a good woman is a huge problem.

Tall, light skinned and curvy, godly with wifely character ... I haven't been able to find a woman like who is ready for marriage.

Sad.
Finding a woman is easy it's just depends on the kind of woman you are looking for and your level..... undecided
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by pansophist(m): 2:42am On Aug 02, 2021
What made me realise life is not fair is that what determines if you'll have a good life is largely to an exaggerated degree, beyond your control. Now imagine a short man born to an even shorter uneducated poor parents in the core North, ravaged by boko haram. All his life will most likely be plagued with misery just by the mere accident of birth a cirxumstsnce he can not influence or have control over.

Now imagine an attractive looking man born to a wealthy business man in Australia, and has all the best life has to offer. He didn't do anything special, but things outside his control amalgamated to usher his life experience in the most fulfilling way, that suffering will be unknown to him. He will keep prospering effortlessly, while the short poor man Will keep suffering helplessly.

That's the story of life. A sad one indeed.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Eze2000(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Finding a woman is easy it's just depends on the kind of woman you are looking for and your level..... undecided

The type I want is hard to find here in Lagos.
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Eze2000:

The type I want is hard to find here in Lagos.
Even when you find her can you afford her
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Selecting the country one is born into
Asin eh, u dey game guy

Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Eze2000(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Even when you find her can you afford her

Come from poverty and for many years I was so poor and it delayed me in marriage. Hell, man, a gf was hard to get sef.

I started writing free stories on nairaland literature section in 2016. Became a legend here overnight. Okadabooks bestseller same year.

Kept earning peanuts until November last year.

Today, I'm a published author in 7 countries outside Africa including the USA, UK and Canada. I have an entire page on goggle search now.

I'm sorry, what was your question Again?
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Eze2000:

Come from poverty and for many years I was so poor and it delayed me in marriage. Hell, man, a gf was hard to get sef.

I started writing free stories on nairaland literature section in 2016. Became a legend here overnight. Okadabooks bestseller same year.

Kept earning peanuts until November last year.

Today, I'm a published author in 7 countries outside Africa including the USA, UK and Canada. I have an entire page on goggle search now.

I'm sorry, what was your question Again?
what did you study in school
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Eze2000(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
what did you study in school

It has no bearing whatever on what I do today.

I think that's what you really wanna know
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Eze2000:

It has no bearing whatever on what I do today.

I think that's what you really wanna know
Am curious please like what did you study...
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Eze2000(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Am curious please like what did you study...

Engineering
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Eze2000:

Engineering
So like how did you manage to become a writer
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Eze2000(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
So like how did you manage to become a writer

Joblessness for years and a burning desire to show famous authors i can do even better
Is that you on your DP?
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Eze2000:

Joblessness for years and a burning desire to show famous author can't do even better
Is that you on your DP?
No it's my sister ...
Re: What Made You Realize Life's Not Fair ? by Eze2000(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
No it's my sister ...

Oh. Nice

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags / How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider / ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.