Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Me And My Wife Fought - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Me And My Wife Fought (2835 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2011
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'
'No,' she answered. I then said,
'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes, '
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's when the fight started,
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by babyme1(f): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2011
Nice joke tongue
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by playmate(f): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2011
another jobless poster on the loose! tongue tongue
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2011
Tehehhheeheeehe
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by babyme1(f): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
Dyt darling,im in lurve with your siggy cheesy cheesy
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by fstranger1: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2011
Idiot

You should have asked the audience first before phoning a friend!
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by Dyt(f): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2011
Baby.me yh ryt baby
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by otukpo(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2011
this shld be in Jokes section.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by oludashmi(f): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2011
Sweet post cheesy cheesy
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by softgirl1: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2011
playmate:

another jobless poster on the loose! tongue tongue
While this is a public forum does not mean people should cast preposterous aspersions on others. I dont no where u work but am not jobless. If u must know I live in abuja and work in a multinational oil company.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by tpia1: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
yeah right.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
fstranger1:

You should have asked the audience first before phoning a friend!
There was no audience it was just me and her in the room.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
okay so what are we to do?
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by afrobaby(f): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
I hope neither of u walked away
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
afrobaby:

I hope neither of u walked away
smiley
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by babyme1(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
llade:

While this is a public forum does not mean people should cast preposterous aspersions on others. I dont no where u work but am not jobless. If u must know I live in abuja and work in a multinational oil company.

Vain Vain Vain tongue tongue tongue
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
baby.me:

Vain Vain Vain tongue tongue tongue
Am not here to feather my nest but  to be modest I think livin in Abuja and working for a muitinational oil company wit a gud pay check by nigerian standards should kip me busy enof not to be idle.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by Basildon1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
Good joke, cool
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by OAM4J: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
funny!
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by playmate(f): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
llade:

I don't brag. . . grin grin
multinational oil company? as what? gateman?driver? please specify. . undecided
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by unipol(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
playmate:

well talk
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
playmate:

I work with NNPC in the NNPC's corporate headquarters in Abuja if u must know, people should be humble and modest in public forums like this, cos nobody knows tomoro and the personalities of others. And am very confident and sure avin put in a gud no of years that by nigerian standards NNPC workers are quite comfortable.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by kizoic: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
llade:

I work with NNPC in the NNPC's corporate headquarters in Abuja if u must know, people should be humble and modest in public forums like this, cos nobody knows tomoro and the personalities of others. And am very confident and sure avin put in a gud no of years that by nigerian standards NNPC workers are quite comfortable.
And so? Guy, I'm disappointed in you. All these mass recruitment dumb ass.
My friend! You better wake up and face the reality of life. . . No wonder your so called "MULTINATIONAL COMPANY" remains insolvent.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by kizoic: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
llade:

By this your action, you are neither humble nor modest.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by switchmax8: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2011
you should have a neighbor that is single in your vicinity then wait for her reaction
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by plappville(f): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ topic, very funny, I started laughing right from the topic grin

kizoic:

And so? Guy, I'm disappointed in you. All these mass recruitment dumb backside.
My friend! You better wake up and face the reality of life. . . No wonder your so called "MULTINATIONAL COMPANY" remains insolvent.
The poster don fine trouble with his OIL COMPANY subject kikiki.
llade:

There was no audience it was just me and her in the room.

This poster doesn't understands. grin
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2011
kizoic:

And so? Guy, I'm disappointed in you. All these mass recruitment dumb backside.
Sometimes I just wonder why nigerians can be so costumely and rude, dats why I dont blame some wealthy people who av apathy to the plight of necessitous nigerians. kizoic, no harm meant but if u dont av decorum and ure an ignoramus, u dont need to show it here as there so many other threads to dump ur unwholesome salvos. This thread is not where u vent ur frustration about the recent NNPC recruitment, its simple alot of people were applying so it wud av required common sense to read the general information carefully and apply when the internet traffic wud be lighter eg at nite. About insolvency, if u dont know anything about financial accounting, I advise u enrol for a basic accounting course or ask some1 knowledgeable on the subject matter. Let me tell u a simple arithmetic, if NNPC is insolvent nigeria will also be insolvent. NNPC sells and accounts for all of nigeria's crude oil, gas and condensate. This tranlates to over 90% of nigeria's exports and foreign exchange. This is distributed btw the fg, states and lgs.
If u dont know the man(minister) who mendaciouslysaid this had been relieved of his duties long ago. Please be careful as this may be my last warning to u.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by kizoic: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2011
llade:

Sometimes I just wonder why nigerians can be so costumely and rude, dats why I dont blame some wealthy people who av apathy to the plight of necessitous nigerians. kizoic, no harm meant but if u dont av decorum and ure an ignoramus, u dont need to show it here as there so many other threads to dump your unwholesome salvos. This thread is not where u vent your frustration about the recent NNPC recruitment, its simple alot of people were applying so it wud av required common sense to read the general information carefully and apply when the internet traffic wud be lighter eg at nite. About insolvency, if u dont know anything about financial accounting, I advise u enrol for a basic accounting course or ask some1 knowledgeable on the subject matter. Let me tell u a simple arithmetic, if NNPC is insolvent nigeria will also be insolvent. NNPC sells and accounts for all of nigeria's crude oil, gas and condensate. This tranlates to over 90% of nigeria's exports and foreign exchange. This is distributed btw the fg, states and lgs.
If u dont know the man(minister) who mendaciouslysaid this had been relieved of his duties long ago. Please be careful as this may be my last warning to u.
I've been expecting ur reply since. . . It's like u just arrived office where u'll have access to "free internet access"
For ur information, I don't have anything against ur "MULTINATIONAL" Company . . . I hope u know the meaning of a multinational company anyway, because, for me, NNPC is a NATIONAL Oil Company. I have some good friends their and for all I know, these guys are some of the very best brains in this country.
Truth may be bitter and that explains why Remi Babalola was relieved of his duty as Finance Minister (State). Remember what happened to the CBN Governor, Sanusi Lamido when he said the National Assembly is gulps a whopping 25% of our budget.

The fundamental issues here are:
1. I understand it's meant to be a joke, I mean your post and therefore its in a wrong section
2. The guy who responded before you threw in your MULTINATIONAL bulls**t doesn't mean any harm, you only took it personal. You now went too far by mentioning where you are working thereby exposing yourself and NNPC staff to unnecessary risk. Remember you said you are very comfortable in a country where more than 80% live below $1 a day.
3. You don't have to react or respond to everything you read on the internet, talk less of an interactive media like nairaland.
4. Everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how "St*p*d" it is.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by queensmith: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2011
lwkmd!!!!!
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by fdigital(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
poster u should have used 50-50 . . then the question should have been.

'Do you want to have intimacy?'
A. YES B.

C. D. YES, RIGHT NOW

one must go or she walk away, loosing everything without fighting. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo / Woman Killed Because Of Cheating / Sisters Fighting Each Other For Over 5 Years....both Sides Of The Story.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.