Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Abba Kyari Burial: Man Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumps His Covid-19 Protective Wears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Burial: Man Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumps His Covid-19 Protective Wears (356 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Burial: Man Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumps His Covid-19 Protective Wears by nigeriapenInfo: 3:05am On Apr 19, 2020
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

The Health and Human Services Secretariat of the FCTA has noted with concern the video trending on social media, showing a man pulling off his PPE unprofessionally after participating in the burial of the late Malam Abba Kyari.
Twitter for iPhone

@NCDCgov
and 9 others
My final conclusion is that Nigeria can’t contain this Covd-19 pandemic. We’ll leave our fate to God period.

Nigeria will contain this pandemic. I believe so 100%
1 more reply
Juliet Onyinye
@duchessonyinye

@MuhdMusaBello
and 9 others
I have been home for 3 weeks adhering to instructions but every protocol was broken today at the Funeral....haba, stop endangering lives of the residents of the FCT...we can all do better
HaYurdeji Ishmael Thought balloon
@OlaIsmaila

And I’ve been home for Month now just to adhering to the instruction

I think Nigeria is truly a jokePensive face
1 more reply

This was a test of how prepared you are for the situation we are in. You got overwhelmed by “VIP”, failed yourself and failed us.

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjcrLFsI_28
Re: Abba Kyari Burial: Man Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumps His Covid-19 Protective Wears by OluwasureGig: 3:40am On Apr 19, 2020
aboki na aboki
Re: Abba Kyari Burial: Man Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumps His Covid-19 Protective Wears by itsme01: 4:11am On Apr 19, 2020
one almajiri go pick am up now , lets just hope he was fully sanitized when he went to drop the ambulance
Re: Abba Kyari Burial: Man Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumps His Covid-19 Protective Wears by Mynd44: 4:13am On Apr 19, 2020

(1)

No Love Lost With Wike – Rivers Dep. Governor Shades Critics / Against Secession : A Testament To Yoruba Leaders And The Promoters Of Oduduwa R / I Can Contest For Presidency In 2023, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.