Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Doom Day Is Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doom Day Is Here (978 Views)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / 2022: Don't Listen To Prophets Of Doom, Prophet Abiara Tells Nigerians / Fr. Mbaka Predicts Doom's Day For Atiku And Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doom Day Is Here by orunto27: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Might be. Has Communism started mocking The Great Capitalist System?

What has Russia and North Korea said about 5G and Covid19?
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Dm me.
Make I wire your Aza.

Na hunger be this
bros abeg,me no need money,I just need card abeg
09043131123. Air tel
Abeg
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
ifykris22:
you can't say it's dooms day when you can't clearly remember what you saw... you might need to be checked...

whenever I dream I remember everything and it happens just like that...

ITS NOT DOOMS DAY MY PEOPLE.. THE WORLD IS RESETTING, IT WENT INTO HARD RESET ITS DEFINITELY, GOING TO BE FULLY RESET AND WE'LL ALL HAVE OUR LIVES BACK
how soon?
Re: Doom Day Is Here by omgtzsammie(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
paxonel:
understand that God isn't fighting Christians like you he is not out there to make you fear constantly, for what?
How is your fear going to benefit him?
But rather, take a look at nations who are doing great things in this world: they travel to space for research, new discoveries in science and inventions that have changed the course of the world for better, do you think these people have fear?
Certainly not, because they are more educated.

God created man to replenish this earth from the beginning how come he is now the one at the end want to destroy everything humans have already done to replenish this world over time, does that make sense?

You see now, just like some folks will misinterprete some part of the Quran saying their mission is to kill infidels, they go about maiming and destroying, that's how Christians too misinterprete bible saying rapture, this world will end and be destroyed.

Religion is always aiming for destruction.
It is always terrorizing and intimidating people especially the poor to fear while the rich takes advantage, meanwhile Christ and Muhammad preaches love and peace, the only ingredient that will make this world a better place.

Now look at this words of Jesus Christ

Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels
Matthew 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Note that the field which represent the world in that parable wasn't destroyed, rather it was the tares that were burned and destroyed leaving the field to be.
I couldn’t agree more but aren’t we saying the same thing.. there’s an end to this world.. where people will be taken away and some will be left behind/ taken away to reap the fruits of their labor.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by OtemAtum: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Brunicekid:
Rapture can take place anytime.
In your dreams right?
Re: Doom Day Is Here by OtemAtum: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
how soon?
Sooner than the almost '2000-year-old 'JESUS IS COMING SOON' chorus of the Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doom Day Is Here by paxonel(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
omgtzsammie:

I couldn’t agree more but aren’t we saying the same thing.. there’s an end to this world.. where people will be taken away and some will be left behind/ taken away to reap the fruits of their labor.
it is not an end to this world per say.
When scriptures mentioned end of the world there are two things it meant depending on the context.
1. End of the old coventant at Christ resurrection which marks the beginning of the new covenant

For instance :

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Remember, at that time the Jews were waiting for the coming of Christ to deliver them from the oppression of the Roman empire

When you read through the whole of Matthew 24, he gave them all the signs of his coming and he said something definitely that this generation shall not pass way(referring to the generation of that time) until these signs are fulfilled.

So, the moment Christ died and resurrected which takes place in that generation of approximately 2000 years ago, that marked the end of the world which is the end of the old covenant.
After that, the world continues no end.

2. The moment anyone dies, that is the end of his world. After that life continues

For instance :

Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

So, the moment anyone dies his world has ended and judgement takes place immediately.
Meanwhile, life continues for those who are alive.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2020
it might take a while my dear... this is something the whole world is going through...

it might take months to get it fully restored
Ebenezer2021:
how soon?
;Dit might take a while my dear... this is something the whole world is going through...

it might take months to get it fully restored
Ebenezer2021:
how soon?
Re: Doom Day Is Here by Brunicekid(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
In your dreams right?
You better get prepared... RAPTURE is real. I pray that God will grant unto you revelations in Jesus Name.
Re: Doom Day Is Here by OtemAtum: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Brunicekid:
You better get prepared... RAPTURE is real. I pray that God will grant unto you revelations in Jesus Name.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

When An Atheist Decides To Wed In The Church / TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians / Who Killed Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.