Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die (6427 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
ThinkFreely:
In actual sense, nothing really dies. You literally being recycled into other forms of energy when you die.

We talking about death in the sense that we all know it.

When a person dies, he does not go to heaven or hell, his spirit goes to God, and his soul goes to rest until he reincarnates to pay for the judgment debts of past life

1 Like

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
profolaolu:
"Dead should go and bury their dead" WHOSOEVER refuse to accept CHRIST as their LORD and repent from sin is dead in sin, he will suffer the physical death and the spiritual death in the lake of fire.

Paul says the dead in Christ will rise first.

You do not understand these things
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by ThinkFreely: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

We talking about death in the sense that we all know it.

When a person dies, he does not go to heaven or hell, his spirit goes to God, and his soul goes to rest until he reincarnates to pay for the judgment debts of past life
Thats what I’m saying. No heaven or hell.

When you die, your heart stops pumping blood, antibodies and nutrients, leaving your cells to saprophytes to recycle.

Anything other than this stated above is not provable.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Thats what I’m saying. No heaven or hell.

When you die, your heart stops pumping blood, antibodies and nutrients, leaving your cells to saprophytes to recycle.

Anything other than this stated above is not provable.

Ashes to ashes, the spirit goes to God. The flesh is just a body suit for the life-force, this returns to God upon the completion of the cycle of assignment
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by ThinkFreely: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

Ashes to ashes, the spirit goes to God. The flesh is just a body suit for the life-force, this returns to God upon the completion of the cycle of assignment

still no evidence for this.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
ThinkFreely:
still no evidence for this.

Evidence of what, life?
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by ThinkFreely: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

Evidence of what, life?
Heaven and hell
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by kodred(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

You wanted a yes/no answer? You likely would not get that from me.

Your currency is denominated against the Dollar.

You are asking me what I am on about? lol.

I/We await your said date. June 20 yes?
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
kodred:

I/We await your said date. June 20 yes?

smh. What concourse does the living have with the dead?
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Heaven and hell

You're atheist?
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by kodred(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

smh. What concourse does the living have with the dead?

You can let us know after looking in the mirror.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by ThinkFreely: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

You're atheist?
I don’t know what you mean by atheist I just want to get evidence for hell or heaven.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
kodred:

You can let us know after looking in the mirror.

lol. We shall soon have the conclusive evidence
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
ThinkFreely:
I don’t know what you mean by atheist I just want to get evidence for hell or heaven.

Well, I cannot give you the evidence you seek. Sorry.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by ThinkFreely: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

Well, I cannot give you the evidence you seek. Sorry.

ok thanks
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
ThinkFreely:
ok thanks

You are welcome
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by toluzealous: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

Lol at Jehovah witness. Read and redeem yourself
redeemed urself ist
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by kodred(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

lol. We shall soon have the conclusive evidence

May the good Lord keep us all to witness this 'evidence'.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
kodred:

May the good Lord keep us all to witness this 'evidence'.

20th June 2020 abi? It is not far anymore.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
toluzealous:
redeemed urself ist

Mercy put you to sleep, the dead know nothing.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
The soul returns to God we gave it, so where is the God?

Have you ever thought you could logout with this username
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by sonmvayina(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

When Adam died, what separated him from God, was it his spirit or his body?

Nothing..did the Bible say anything was separated?..please do tell.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
sonmvayina:

Nothing..did the Bible say anything was separated?..please do tell.

Do you believe and hold the Bible as absolute truth?
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by toluzealous: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

Mercy put you to sleep, the dead know nothing.
sleep well bro
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
toluzealous:
sleep well bro

Yeah lol
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

Paul says the dead in Christ will rise first.

You do not understand these things
I guess you didn't read where I wrote physical and spiritual death? or you are confused? Paul was talking about physical death, that is the death of the flesh that is return back to dust at funeral, Paul said " I was crucified in CHRIST never the less I live" that is another death which is spiritual death to sin and alive to CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
profolaolu:
I guess you didn't read where I wrote physical and spiritual death? or you are confused? Paul was talking about physical death, that is the death of the flesh that is return back to dust at funeral, Paul said " I was crucified in CHRIST never the less I live" that is another death which is spiritual death to sin and alive to CHRIST.

Go and sit down you don't know what you are saying
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

Go and sit down you don't know what you are saying
Oooh I thought I was responding to someone that want to learn, not knowing you also one of the nairaland atheists with bitterness and frustration, looking for someone to blame for his misfortunes.
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by benjanjo1: 4:15am On Apr 20, 2020
@MrPresident1 what karma do you think you will reap for being a tribalist and ethic bigot on nairaland? Just curious to know
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
benjanjo1:
@MrPresident1 what karma do you think you will reap for being a tribalist and ethic bigot on nairaland? Just curious to know

Funny grin Am I a tribalist?

Ishilove ngbo, am I a tribalist/ethnic bigot? embarassed
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by benjanjo1: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2020
MrPresident1:

Funny grin Am I a tribalist?

Ishilove ngbo, am I a tribalist/ethnic bigot? embarassed

judging by your posts on politics section, there is no need asking if you are one. Simply answer the question; what karma awaits you for the toxicity you release on nairaland from time to time
Re: Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
benjanjo1:

judging by your posts on politics section, there is no need asking if you are one. Simply answer the question; what karma awaits you for the toxicity you release on nairaland from time to time

Show me one or two evidences cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] / The Essence Of Celebrating Good Friday / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.