Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? (5881 Views)

What Age Should Girls Start Having Sex / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Lady Reveals What Would Happen If Nigerian Girls Start Using Guys For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Millenniumlady(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
DominusPrime:

So na hotel dem dey straff u since?
Yes undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Albertone(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes undecided
Is there a particular reason you decide not to visit any guy's house?

Me thinks you've not fallen head over heels for a guy before cos if you do, you won't have an issue visiting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:

Me thinks you've not fallen head over heels for a guy before cos if you do, you won't have an issue visiting him

I think she has already answered that question in her earlier post.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Millenniumlady(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:

Ive not seen a guy that will make me visit him at home
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I've never follow any guy to his house......the only person I'll follow is my husband that is after our wedding cheesy.........I know my worth
you mean to tell us you have not swallow cum once?
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
doctore212:
That's how one came to my house. After the normal knacking, I was going to work the next day and told her to drop the key with my neighbour.

As I come back in the evening, she was cooking this Afang soup (Calabar babe). When I now entered the room I saw extra bag.

She ended up staying for 2wks.

One funny thing is that this babe buys banana, tiger nut and bitter cola for me . Every day, na bleep upon bleep, u go dey hear, Mbok Owomi harder.

That's how I started lossing weight. Finally I had to lie that my company sent me on outside work that will take me 2 months. She later packed her stuff and left.

Pls for the Calabar peeps, what is Mbok Owomi..m
I thought it is only me that lose weight due to constant nacking
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by zexy2030(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I've never follow any guy to his house......the only person I'll follow is my husband that is after our wedding cheesy.........I know my worth
this geh con lie ehn

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Albertone(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
baralatie:

I think she has already answered that question in her earlier post.
That she knows her worth?
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Millenniumlady(f): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
zexy2030:

this geh con lie ehn
leave me alone
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Danniedpastor:
You better align yourself to the move of God in this season I be Revival is breaking forth everywhere. Repent and let God use you.

God bless you

You just spoke my mind.
Gracias.
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Albertone(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you want to meet, you meet at restaurants,eatries...public gatherings in all.

I can't stay in that kind of relationship.I'll be in premium boredom.Your husband to be might not even know if you're a good cook or not.Your guy is trying
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by zexy2030(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
leave me alone
wink
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes undecided
Try a house someday. You'll love the freedom and time knowing you don't have to leave soon.
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Auladimeji1: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
What about the mechanic with a small pen.is,didn't you followed him to his house until you saw small penis,you ran away
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by majamajic(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'll like to have a taste cheesy

Wow I wish u can sweetheart
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Danniedpastor(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Eulalia post=88616093]
You just spoke my mind. Gracias.[/quote

The church of God and the whole world won't be the same after this season. This coming revival is massive.
God bless and keep you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Danniedpastor post=88617453][/quote]

Amen.
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by baralatie(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Albertone:
That she knows her worth?
I don't think that is image or what she is throwing out there.I think according to her earlier post she wants to differentiate two worlds of men; a world of flings with any man of her fancy with no strings,addreses,emotion attached and the real world of a certain hero husband that she can publicly say mom dad this my husband
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Imagine this one undecided
Millenniumlady:
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
You ain't gat no worth....stop believing in your own lies
Millenniumlady:
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin
fine gal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Albertone(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
baralatie:

I don't think that is image or what she is throwing out there.I think according to her earlier post she wants to differentiate two worlds of men; a world of flings with any man of her fancy with no strings,addreses,emotion attached and the real world of a certain hero husband that she can publicly say mom dad this my husband
Oh!

If I may ask you,can you tell a lady who has never visited you before that you want to marry her?You haven't seen her cooked before, you don't know how good she will be in taking care of a home.

I asked because to me, what she said ain't normal but I may be wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Paganizonda: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=doctor
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by GeneralPula: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
cool
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by GeneralPula: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happyfela:
Interior decorated, Air conditioned chilling, kitchen sparkling, Loaded refrigerator with assorted drinks, State of the Art TV screen and home theater, German car in the garage. If your crib is like this, expect Tokyo love every time you bring a bird home.

Confam..

Make I add this, be living alone..

Equation balance..

They’ll spoil you with everything.. As for me, I like being alone. I get fed up easily if I’m being stucked. The lifestyle makes me believe marriage isn’t for me. Not at all. We go get problem. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Goodplace: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
I smell lies...
Millenniumlady:
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
doctore212:
That's how one came to my house. After the normal knacking, I was going to work the next day and told her to drop the key with my neighbour.

As I come back in the evening, she was cooking this Afang soup (Calabar babe). When I now entered the room I saw extra bag.

She ended up staying for 2wks.

One funny thing is that this babe buys banana, tiger nut and bitter cola for me . Every day, na bleep upon bleep, u go dey hear, Mbok Owomi harder.

That's how I started lossing weight. Finally I had to lie that my company sent me on outside work that will take me 2 months. She later packed her stuff and left.

Pls for the Calabar peeps, what is Mbok Owomi..m
you got me cracked up..lolzzz..i have one then who's a freak bro, living room, bathroom even kitchen na so so bleep lol..because of toomuch of bleep if you enter my cribs then you go just dey get erection even when woman no dey..hahaha na so my guys dey tell me to go do spiritual cleansing for my cribs. hahaha what a beautiful experience tho
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Dangrace01: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happyfela:
Interior decorated, Air conditioned chilling, kitchen sparkling, Loaded refrigerator with assorted drinks, State of the Art TV screen and home theater, German car in the garage. If your crib is like this, expect Tokyo love every time you bring a bird home.

Something like this

Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Digmygold: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You don't need to follow the guy to his house.

Just be ready to provide easy access to your toto grin

Like easy access under a lone mango tree. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Digmygold: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
em527:
you got me cracked up..lolzzz..i have one then who's a freak bro, living room, bathroom even kitchen na so so bleep lol..because of toomuch of bleep if you enter my cribs then you go just dey get erection even when woman no dey..hahaha na so my guys dey tell me to go do spiritual cleansing for my cribs. hahaha what a beautiful experience tho

At the end of the day na olosho wey don bang italian dog your type go marry.Una go come born olosho daughters full house grin
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by Digmygold: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
AmIYourMate:

Hmmm girls sha and forming .
Sister Eliza

Her worth is under the mango tree.Quickie queen.Milleneumlady
Re: Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? by bonnyhope: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Buhh you follow to hotel

Abi na on top car bonnet dem d bang u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone? / Illiterate Gurl? / See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.