Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities (22940 Views)

World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Charmingrascal(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Humanoid01:
Why do you think He gave you that grace?
Because I asked for he it and he promised never to forsake me if I ask
He said we should ask and it shall be giving unto us. That's why prayer is important in life, pray and ask for grace and mercy.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by highflyer012020: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020
lincsnuel:
Baba, it was your conscience at work and not because of any God.

You have a good heart, or may be you felt it wasn't worth it. Or maybe you've not seen a good opportunity to steal big money. You won't realize how easily humans drop their principles when given a lucrative option. Every human has a price.

who is the giver of good conscience. every good and perfect gift comes from above James 1:17. it is God that works in every good things.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2020
ovieigho:

Who are you to question God almighty??

He said I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on....

Romans 9:20 : But indeed o man , who are you to reply God ? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it ,"why have you made me like this"?

Corona virus or no corona virus
Death or life he is still God
He is the almighty...

Ti aiye ban je aiye olorun ni oba! Bi aiye o ba je aiye mo ..olorun ni oba...

The way you people bring up excuses and bible quotations to make up for the shortcomings of your so called god is really hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:

What did u expect?? Everyone is keeping quiet...if it's a Muslim thread , they will ask u u accept Islam first b4 posting ... But same is not done with a Christian post on a Sunday

Unbelievers are not children of disobedience. The message pointed to false brethren, sinners, backsliders, abominables, reprobates, and wolves who pretend to be sheep in the Church.

These same lots on NL are making mockery of God due to raging circumstances surrounding the church. Read threads and posts of those who call themselves believers, very shameful!!

Unbelievers are welcome in our threads, whether with insults, attack, scorning, etc, Christ must be preached. Some may encounter Him, just like Paul. Gospel is a gentile grace message, so don't fight or block them from posting in our faith group. Some do bash us but are careful and minful readers behind phone screen, and Holy Spirit convince them.

Be patient with them..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by erutoria: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2020
OGand99others:
Brethren Pls help a brother in need no amount is too small, 1k can go a long way

Zenith bank
. confirm #1500. Manage it. It's well

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by DabFrankNG: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Glory be to God for rescuing you from the brink of perdition. Many have gone overboard and have perished in it.

And learn to go straight to the point. Your updates are unnecessarily long; I almost skipped it.

Your introductions and 'extroductions' are not needed.

I sell and lease industrial, commercial and residential properties in the industrial hub of Ota, Ogun State.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by ovieigho(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

The way you people bring up excuses and bible quotations to make up for the shortcomings of your so called god is really hilarious.

SMH
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by adosam(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:
Glory be unto the Lord who sustains us.

If God could make 1 man conquer an army of 150 singlehandedly (Elijah), then who can battle the true children of God?

If a mortal could split a mighty ocean into 2 to create a dry passage for himself and his people(moses), then what obstacles can hinder our mighty destinies?

If an Earthquake could occur just to save the servants of God(paul and Silas), what bondages can keep us down?

If a man who died and even buried could be brought back to life(Lazarus), then can death separate us from Christ's love? Ha!

If water could be turned to wine due to lack, then what necessity cant our father provide us? Chai!
Can God ever go back on his word or change? God forbid!

I recall when I swore to start robbing so I could feed. When the day drew close, I couldn't subdue my conscience to commit such atrocity. I remember kneeling down and begging God to just forgive me for neglecting him. Few days later, God came to me in the form of a family member who just took me to his home and fed me for no just reason!

His grace is ever abounding unto us, we just need to work in his ways and with full faith on him.

Why should you bother about what to eat tomorrow or what to wear on Sunday? He is our only trusted provider!

We give you thanks lord for being who you are unto us.praise the lord! Ha- Ha- HALLELUJAH

Bible references:2nd Kings 1 v 9-15
Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless

To God be the glory for the great things He has done!
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by dinomcjohn: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Nice one Op!
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Beverlyjean(f): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Wolgrace:

Unbelievers are not children of disobedience. The message pointed to false brethren, sinners, backsliders, abominables, reprobates, and wolves who pretend to be sheep in the Church.

These same lots on NL are making mockery of God due to raging circumstances surrounding the church. Read threads and posts of those who call themselves believers, very shameful!!

Unbelievers are welcome in our threads, whether with insults, attack, scorning, etc, Christ must be preached. Some may encounter Him, just like Paul. Gospel is a gentile grace message, so don't fight or block them from posting in our faith group. Some do bash us but are careful and minful readers behind phone screen, and Holy Spirit convince them.

Be patient with them..

Thanks...I totally agree with you
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by OGand99others: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2020
God bless you ma
erutoria:
. confirm #1500. Manage it. It's well
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by liveyourlife007(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2020
The Lord is good, All the time.
All the Time, The Lord is good.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Thanks...I totally agree with you

Thank God. You are welcome....!

Testimony: there was a NL muslim girl who admitted reading beautiful Christian threads and posts while omitting the hateful or pharisee Christian posts. She admitted they nourished her soul, and asked for wise and harmless way to attend Church activities without her fanatic parents knowing. I remember vividly

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by akdjr(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Bros the string Otumokpo wey those people use back then no be just to quote Bible oooo. If u like quote Bible from Genesis to revelation if u face 2 Army not even the 150 na their u go know wetin de. I remember telling my uncle who is a pastor not to ever near Lion when he preach how Daniel came out alive from a Lion deen. Na chop lion go just chop am raw. quote author=Blakewilli post=88613211]Glory be unto the Lord who sustains us.

If God could make 1 man conquer an army of 150 singlehandedly (Elijah), then who can battle the true children of God?

If a mortal could split a mighty ocean into 2 to create a dry passage for himself and his people(moses), then what obstacles can hinder our mighty destinies?

If an Earthquake could occur just to save the servants of God(paul and Silas), what bondages can keep us down?

If a man who died and even buried could be brought back to life(Lazarus), then can death separate us from Christ's love? Ha!

If water could be turned to wine due to lack, then what necessity cant our father provide us? Chai!

I recall when I swore to start robbing so I could feed. When the day drew close, I couldn't subdue my conscience to commit such atrocity. I remember kneeling down and begging God to just forgive me for neglecting him. Few days later, God came to me in the form of a family member who just took me to his home and fed me for no just reason!

His grace is ever abounding unto us, we just need to work in his ways and with full faith on him.

Why should you bother about what to eat tomorrow or what to wear on Sunday? He is our only trusted provider!

We give you thanks lord for being who you are unto us.praise the lord! Ha- Ha- HALLELUJAH

Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless[/quote]
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by CoronaVirusPro: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
One man defeated 150 soldiers grin grin grin

Who told you all this fictional stories.
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Konji3368:
Is a lie grin grin grin
THEY ARE HERE
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Dharmiejoe(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for sharing your testimony.May God continue to meet you at the point of your needs. This is a pointer to those who don't believe God exists in the face of tribulations. The gospel is for all but it's not binding to all. If u like believe it or not.
Nobody will cut off your head. But let it be known that the gospel has reached all parts of the world which is a fulfilment of God's word. Shalom!
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by j1mmy: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:

Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless

You should entitle it "your Experience With Colo Mentality"
Only a modern day fool believes there is something in the sky controlling earthquake disease and famine. If so Africa will be paradise if you calculate the number of stupid believers, churches, prayers and fasting compared to other parts of the world!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by bjgurl(f): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2020
I see this lockdown on extension
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by dboo442: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lord am indebted to u,thank you God for mercy and wisdom
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by ogechchukwu: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Why is it that Africans are controlled by religion.
CHRISTIANITY ?

Especially in NIGERIA.

We black people seat at home and expect money to enter our pockets from heaven .

WHY?

What create this lazy mind and lazy brain .

Atteched to this is prove

2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
He never fails. He always come through for his people

God is great

[img]https://media1./images/62d7f1ded650eeac1a4a4323bf09be8e/tenor.gif?itemid=9591328[/img]
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Unclesamo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Do you know what grace is? Check it and read about it deeply
. Don't U think now is the time to give your life to Christ!!
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by ghettochild(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:

Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless
You don't even know how to lie??
I swore to rob...
Rob kor aboniki ni....
Anyways Jah be praised but no dey add lie to testimony ooo
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Kay25(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
lincsnuel:

You have a good heart, or may be you felt it wasn't worth it. Or maybe you've not seen a good opportunity to steal big money. You won't realize how easily humans drop their principles when given a lucrative option. Every human has a price.
it is God who helped him when he did ask for help not just conscience
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by ghettochild(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:

Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless

Please can someone help tell those messaging and begging for money that there's lockdown in south Africa too and it's been extended two months....
Na me need money pass..
Abeg no food n south African govt made no plans for foreigners ooo...
Na me need the money pass oo
Make I post my akant ooo
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by chiogoezubem(f): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
His name is Higher and mightier than any other name. Glory, honour and adoration be into His Name for ever and ever, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!! Halleluia!!!
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by lozanni(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:

Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless

Alleluia!!!
God is ever faithful.
I remember once, I was stranded somewhere, while they were riots around Lagos; as I stood by the bus stop, a stranger drove up to my front and offered to drop me at home.
The stranger dropped me at my street without collecting a dime from me.
The above incident showed me that God loves and cares for us and still sends out his Angels on assignments for our own good.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Bennycollins: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Rubbish!!! I repeat, rubbish!!! I am not
not rich, neither am I a pauper. Give me the entire world and I would reject it if inaudinate or I have to compromise my faith in God. Life is Short and not all about money.
lincsnuel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying But Have To Pray / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.