Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,373 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) (85138 Views)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Don't worry. When they make laws that forbid you to carry a Bible in public, if you carry one, you are sinning because you're breaking the law.
Awodijames:
I can't go to church when the FG has warned all citizens to stay at home, when you break the law to attend a church it's a sin,
pray in your house ,if the task force arrest them now they will be blaming the government
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:

All doing great

Is cashier mama chimezie still there?

How about Wale in technical department,is he still there too?
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
scoundrel:
I honestly believe that without going to church some people may commit suicide. It seems their very existence is defined by their presentation to others that they worship an unreliable imaginary entity. I pity these fellows and hope their god saves them from this pandemic.

We worship Jehovah and HIS Son Jesus Christ....we own our life and everything to HIM with no apologies...

Repent before it's too late
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
How calling of 'fire, fire fire'... want take work with this kind distance? Abi that 'fire' nor dey burn corona virus? Probably na only poor, hungry and ugly grandmas in the village e dey burn.

RuddyFusion:
Earlier today I attended church service at MFM Regional headquarters in Aba Abia State. Although the Governor Dr Okezie IKpeazu relaxed the lockdown for two days ( yesterday and today )...most top churches in town kept to the rules.

First, on arrival at the gate of the big compound, I was asked to wash my hands and apply hand sanitizer by an official at the gate. Then I proceeded inside, but couldn't get in as 50 worshippers were already seated inside the church duly observing the social distancing rule for COVID-19,

I have to join the others outside with well-spaced chairs. Service was via a live telecast from the headquarters by Dr DK Olukoya

I was impressed with the way the church made sure that everyone followed the rules and what's expected of them

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Codyt:

I don't know why it's so difficult for these religious fanatics to understand. It's just temporarily. Sigh

And that what they did in Abia today ....they obeyed the government directive
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I'm a Christian and I don't miss services but I have to comply to the government's instructions .it's really for our own good. Do you think when you or I contact the virus, they will remove ventilators from rich and top people to put it on us?

Read my post again , if you do then you will edit this
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
bggrafix:
OP. u Don forget say pastor eye dey choke for offering!!

Bros you no serious ooo the offering is to the Lord and not the pastor
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ifebazz:
How calling of 'fire, fire fire'... want take work with this kind distance? Abi that 'fire' nor dey burn corona virus? Probably na only poor, hungry and ugly grandmas in the village e dey burn.

That's your opinion ...hold on to it
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
What is the essence of this post? Is it for the edification of the church or for slander purpose?
Let's be mindful of what we share as regards to the body of Christ.
Shalom
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Awodijames: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Don't worry. When they make laws that forbid you to carry a Bible in public, if you carry one, you are sinning because you're breaking the law.
Go and try it in China now, pray in your house, you are not above the law
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Awodijames: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Their Governor gave two days Saturday and Sunday for people to restock their foods.

So if they could go to market on Saturday, why can't they goto church on Sunday ?

They are even seated over 10 feet apart .

Nawa for you.
Men like you in USA are the reason they have 40,000 plus death, otondoradarada
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
sapeleboi:
may God help us
the God that his members are running from coro or which one ? grin see the distance na
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
sunshineV:
How this small corona virus is humbling religious people is alarming after the way they use to sweat when preaching and even speak in tongues

The haters are coming
I love you ma. Plz heat them more
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
mastermaestro:

Don't mind loud mouths who know nothing. Anytime pastor is mention, they immediately starting screaming tithe and offering.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Collecting 10% by fire by force
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Oh, you are one? Dooh!!!! May he keeps providing for you guys, especially the ones without any other business apart from pastoring

Oga, I'm also a business man. I have two businesses. my wife manage one while I manage the other. And both business started before the church. I don't believe in exploiting people or tasking them unnecessarily.
I'm a believer of earn what you eat. And God has been so faithful.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Oga, I'm also a business man. I have two businesses. my wife manage one while I manage the other. And both business started before the church. I don't believe in exploiting people or tasking them unnecessarily.
I'm a believer of earn what you eat. And God has been so faithful.
Good for you. My initial post wasn't to mock them, it was from a sincere heart
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
grin cheesy Your church will never grow in number in fictitious Jesus name. I am here to deliver the gullibles in your congregation. cheesy

Some people would just walk into their own death with their eyes wide open....
Note: I don't own the church. God is the owner of the church.

Father, forgive him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:09am On Apr 20, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Good for you. My initial post wasn't to mock them, it was from a sincere heart

It's alright.
The fact that you have seen the fake should also make you know that the original also exists. The fake is only an imitation of the original.

God bless you
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Yemike:
What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

I once heard a pastor saying the building is just mere block and concrete that humans (the worshippers) are the church.

Why is it so hard for the pastors to comply with the sit at home order undecided
You and your likes must be athaists full of fear to die. How long are going to hide from covid in your little closet? Forever? Covid19 is a spiritual force that demands spiritual action if you dont know. Unfortunately is people like you are spreading Fear tht prolong lockdowns in other states. ONLY GOD CAN STOP IT AND HE HAS GIVEN THE WISDOM TO FEW BELIEVERS.THE WHITMAN YOU DEPEND ON DOESNT HAVE D ANSWER,SO GET READY TO LIVE INSIDE FOREVER. undecided
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by OtemAtum: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Some people would just walk into their own death with their eyes wide open....
Note: I don't own the church. God is the owner of the church.

Father, forgive him
Who or what is God? Let's start from there.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Yemike:
What I don't understand is.. "Is it a must to go to that building called church.

I once heard a pastor saying the building is just mere block and concrete that humans (the worshippers) are the church.

Why is it so hard for the pastors to comply with the sit at home order undecided

READ THE FOLLOWING, IT ANSWERS YOU WELLA

HEBREW 10:25
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by SavageMaster: 2:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Yemike:

I'm sure you've been on the road countless times, and have even gone to the market since coronavirus issue started.

Ok. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by SavageMaster: 3:04am On Apr 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:

This is Abia State ....Abia is not parrt of the FG lockdown ....and the Gov relaxed the state imposed lockdown for two days .....finally they observed all the rules expected of them

Don't mind them. Always ready to spew their mindless hatred for the church without even considering the facts on ground here
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by SavageMaster: 3:09am On Apr 20, 2020
RaptObserver:
Anything that makes u happy just do it. Some ppl might wonder why u have to go to church at all cost, some ppl feel incomplete without going to church, just like the way some ppl feel if they don't go to club or watch football. In the end, happiness is all that matters. Since the church is sticking to the rules, no biggy. But remember, social distancing alone is not enough to prevent u from catching covid-19. Many of us visit crowded markets on the days scheduled for purchasing food during the lockdown, we touch foodstuffs that might have been touched by others and even board vehicles publicly this period, so we re not totally protected against covid-19.

Exactly my point here. All these people that are screaming against the church have gone out countless times and even gone to crowded markets, restaurants and bars since coronavirus issue started. If they test positive tomorrow, they'll feign surprise. Yet they're quick to condemn a church that adhered to the distancing rules. Besides, all the people that went there did out of their own volition. Nobody forced them.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by nobone(f): 3:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Awodijames:
I can't go to church when the FG has warned all citizens to stay at home, when you break the law to attend a church it's a sin,
pray in your house ,if the task force arrest them now they will be blaming the government

They observed the rules!
There is up to 2metres distance between the chairs and from what I see, they may not have exceeded the stipulated number of worshippers in that hall.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by cuteboy2: 3:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Awodijames:

There is no FG lockdown order for Abia. The FG order was only for Lagos, Ogun and FCT. State governor on thier own proactively imposed various regulations in thier states depending on situation on ground.

Even in Ogun State which was covered by the FG order, the governor delayed it for some days to enable the residents to prepare and purchase food items for the period.

In Bauchi, the governor has refused to prevent religious gatherings. I'm not in agreement with it, but I don't see people railing against Governor Bala
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by elsavado(m): 4:03am On Apr 20, 2020
That's the way to go. The Church authority tried in observing precautions.
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 20, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
I wonder how all these "one branch" church pastors are coping? No offering for weeks now embarassed embarassed
headquaters will be sending them stipends i guess
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Money must enter hand na
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
headquaters will be sending them stipends i guess
as in one branch. He's the HQ
Re: Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:

It's always on Fire.....The Fire of the Holy Ghost

BULLCRAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.