Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (84300 Views)

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) / Soldiers Repel Attack On Buni Gari, Yobe. Scores Killed / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2020
adonainana:

That tells you the properly got a Propelled grenade fired at them in thier vehicle. This is not the time to imagine imaginary stuff, Kudos to NA
So NA has an RPG,a guerrilla favourite gamechanging weapon.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2020
After killing them they set the vehicles ablaze with somemof the corpse , why?

If they used bombs those walls wouldn't be standing and there would have been a crater around that place however minor.

All the same , congrats to the army ... If they hadn't killed those guys they would have would have been dead in their place ...the 10% left behind by Chad is been put to adequate use publicity wise and other ways too
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
That guy still has a hard dìck even in death. I guess he was thinking about his 72 virgins before he died.
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Lol at hard dick wink
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by meforyou1(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
I love seeing dead Terrorist
it's never graphic to me.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Craigbrown4076: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Benz4pimp:
I am not getting it,we are suppose to see bullet holes and not burnt people or are they fighting the war with petrol and tyre?
Airstrikes bro
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by K4daniel: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2020
I hail the chaldian soldiers with their president who pursued the boko boys from northern part of chald to Gusua and sambisa after many had been killed about 90%.

The joint task force expected Nigeria soldiers to finish up the remaining 10% who escape to sambisa forest from chald, cameroun etc. They have succeeded in killing 105 but we need them to eradicate this criminals from the north.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
See how dey show blockus if na Toto now dem go blurred am.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2020
HisSexcellency:
I don't understand the attached pictures, why am i seeing corpse with slit throat and machete wounds is that the new weapon used by the Nigerian Army nowadays
no need to waste bullet while knife could do the job. Perhaps, the soldier might have caught him armless.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by ABJ4Real(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2020
At least the word ''repel'' is taking the back stage for now. Good work.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Pheelz2020(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2020
DEM SAY 105 BOKO MEN, I DON DE SCROLL UPANDAN TO SEE D 105 DEAD ZOMBIES,
IS JUX ME OR WHAT??

DEM NOR REACH 10
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by stasius: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Finish them!
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kayceebiggie: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
They said..105
I don't think the pictures shown here are up to that number or can't I count again...�
Lai lai government
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kuginzi: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Hoephase:

I am glad you were able to recognise that you are a zombie, it shows that your redemption is near.

Well I could understand that your limited intelligence makes it easier for you to call everyone IPOB as you need almost no brain cell to utter or type the word.

I will also give it to you that robbing together two brain cells you were able to figure out that I am pain. Thought you fall short of guessing correctly the reason, in order not to overload your brain cells I will give you the answer.

The reason I am pained is the pictures below. Which shows the natural state and reaction of Hausa Fulani. Animals in human skin and the pictures depicting their unquenchable taste for waste of human lives.
Hahaha... From your comment above, it shows you're either a tout, hoodlum, Agbero, or a thug for calling others animal. I believe u call your parent animal at home. You need Heavy Deliverance!!. No time to waste time with this illegal child born through illegality. May u receive brain before May, 2020. Amen
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Chukwurah003: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Nwodosis:
Photoshopped from the scene of Chadians onslaught!

What a funny comment
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Chukwurah003: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Kayceebiggie:
They said..105
I don't think the pictures shown here are up to that number or can't I count again...�
Lai lai government

You can go to Borno and count yourself since you have trust issues
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by laivwire(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Babapyro:

So if they set a vehicle ablaze they will stay inside and burn with the vehicle without making an attempt to escape, you're not making any sense.
Neither are you. Didn't you see the word 'after' there? Is it hard to imagine that they were killed, dragged close to the vehicle and set ablaze.

maybe you should state your hypothesis
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by engrzico(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
This one manhood still lives on
Xbee007:

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by jonahhh: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Buratai for President

I usually wont comment but its either you're drunk or your thinking faculty is shallow
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by ncoolsome(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Chadian soldiers would soon come to claim there pictures..lol
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by just2endowed: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
That's all the were able to recover from 105 dead terrorists. That's poor. It is a matter of getting new recruits and passing the old weapons to them.

Its so easy getting new recruit before na.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Princessmkpafi: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
What should I say?
Commend them of course.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by efilefun(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
That's all the were able to recover from 105 dead terrorists. That's poor. It is a matter of getting new recruits and passing the old weapons to them.
Will you and ur loved ones go help them recover the rest!
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Germi9: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
I love seeing dead Terrorists
I want more

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by CodeTemplar: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2020
efilefun:
Will you and ur loved ones go help them recover the rest!
You aren't making sense. 105 killed but less than 10 riffles. Maybe the terrorists were terrorizing with bare hands.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Ablemax(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
That guy still has a hard dìck even in death. I guess he was thinking about his 72 virgins before he died.

Hope the bastard went there with enough condoms for the 72 virgins trust me he can't take of the children he will born
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kuginzi: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Hoephase:

I can see you are first class zombie.

Did NA recruit boko haram members or not?

If they could recruit terrorists into the military and your likes supporting them how on earth can anyone ever trust them?

You and your fellow BMC are terrorist enabler you support the first regime in the history of Nigeria to recruit boko haram members into the military.

Bro I doubt if you are not a boko boy. grin

But don't worry Chadian army will still locate you and the rest will be history. grin
Now the truth shall be revealed now. If u cannot say Amen to this prayer then definitely you're a Terrorist or in support of Bokoharam evil activities in Nigeria.
(1) May God destroy whoever there is any trace of Happiness/Joy in his or her heart whenever Bokoharam attack any community in Nigeria.
(2) May Serious Calamity befall the family of those in support of Bokoharam (either due to their selfish reason; being it Political reasons, or Hatred, Religion or tribal sentiment)
(3) May Thunder Strike and eliminate the Sponsors, and the participants in the evil acts of Bokoharam.
AMEEN, If they born u well, say Amen to this prayer.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Benz4pimp:
I am not getting it,we are suppose to see bullet holes and not burnt people or are they fighting the war with petrol and tyre?
grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by ada9ja(f): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
SLAP44:
Audio anihilate

When chad posted even without pix...u guys hail them n insult naija, now naija posted, u still insult naija, people like u too dey fear cockroach
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Smilie18: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Is buratai mean am shaa !!!

The man is ready....
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by babadem2much(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Evaromantik:
Well Done Boys!

But did we see 105 corpses?
You always enjoy bad news... Can you stand and snap corpses like the do?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by UKkev: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Why not go there and take the pictures yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.