Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (84296 Views)

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) / Soldiers Repel Attack On Buni Gari, Yobe. Scores Killed / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by BlueBlackPackag(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
e
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by SaintNemesis(f): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2020
105? Haba! Chad didn't kill up to 105 but seized much more guns and ammunition. These 105 crew had such few guns.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.. For using that word 'Zombie', I know where u belong. The IPOB e-rat miscreants are pained because of the 'Python Dance' operation which made their leader ran into exile.
wow I used to think this picture was from a movie scene grin

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by BlueBlackPackag(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Question for OP

105 terrorists killed and u recover just these amount of weapons?
Who is fooling who... Do not exaggerate like this, takes away the sting from the little good done.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Benz4pimp:
I am not getting it,we are suppose to see bullet holes and not burnt people or are they fighting the war with petrol and tyre?

You don't have to expose yourself by making such an ignorant comment, sir.

Just pray you don't get caught up in the heat of a very serious engagement between two heavily armed forces otherwise, you will get a very raw answer to your question.

You think this is your regular bullet and gun fight, right? Well, think again.

You truly don't want to know all the sorts of weapons that have been exchanged by both sides- some of them incediary upon immediate impact. As you can see in the picture, even the insurgents had grenades and GPMGs.

And from the looks of things, I am sure mortars may have deployed too.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Odebayo4010(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Wow,that is good,our dear lord we reinforce your power
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2020
See that wan get yoruba mark by force then I'm brother body burn but I'm hard dick no burn to ashes.. Fear dick gringrin

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
upgraded Bokoharam
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Hoephase: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.. For using that word 'Zombie', I know where u belong. The IPOB e-rat miscreants are pained because of the 'Python Dance' operation which made their leader ran into exile.

I am glad you were able to recognise that you are a zombie, it shows that your redemption is near.

Well I could understand that your limited intelligence makes it easier for you to call everyone IPOB as you need almost no brain cell to utter or type the word.

I will also give it to you that robbing together two brain cells you were able to figure out that I am pained. Though you fall short of guessing correctly the reason, in order not to overload your brain cells I will give you the answer.

The reason I am pained is the pictures below. Which shows the natural state and reaction of Hausa Fulani. Animals in human skin and the pictures depicting their unquenchable taste for waste of human lives.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Harrynight(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Believe this story and pictures at ur own peril
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by BEEFIE: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
That guy still has a hard dìck even in death. I guess he was thinking about his 72 virgins before he died.

that dick is already cooked. I wonder how it taste
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2020
cococandy:
I don’t think I’ve heard the term ISWAP before. Maybe I did and forgot . Which one come be that again?

I- Islamic S- State's W- Africa A- Province = ISWAP.

It literally means that ISIS/ISIL considers those parts of North-Eastern Nigeria that are under the Boko Haram faction that is loyal to it- Barnawi's crew- to be a part of its "caliphate". I hope you understand.

Naturally, you wouldn't know because... bollywood and zeeworld... *clears throat*... never mind.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by udomma1005(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2020
105?
Scam....scam......scammers!!!
Nothing more than 10 corpses, if e go reach sef!
Audio publicity as usual just to do pass the Chadians.
Make una relax, we understand una plight una hunkle Bura, make una no try to do pass una self!
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by bestijenkins94(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2020
I love you bro... Don't mind the miscreant
Eteka1:
Terrorist sympathiser.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by jabberjawz: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Xbee007:

lol......fire done roast the deek that this one want to use to lash 7 virgin.......... grin

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by kelly72: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Some good efforts, well done. We are spending billions on this, so we need results like this.

But, 105 terrorists?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by hybridblood07(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
This Bastard Called "Book Haram" have claimed the life's of so many Military Personnel and Civilians. Good Job from my brothers! Let's end this terrorism for once!
Xbee007:

Source:
https://defencetimes.ng/nigerian-troops-annihilate-105-terrorist-in-an-ongoing-onslaught/

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Babapyro: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2020
HisSexcellency:
I don't understand the attached pictures, why am i seeing corpse with slit throat and machete wounds is that the new weapon used by the Nigerian Army nowadays
I don't understand what is wrong with you people, what do you know about war or military affairs, this is not Hollywood ok
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by 9iceprince(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
bigwig071:
Fake news
Fool of the 1st Order,,, But you believe it when Boko Haram releases pictures of soldiers they killed.... Why must you wail whenever Nigeria has a positive news to broadcast

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Toju200(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2020
laivwire:

Explosive rounds? Their bodies should be shattered in that case. This doesn't even look like a bomb attack. Looks more like close combat after which the bodies were set ablaze along with the vehicle. Was that done to 150 terrorists?
They weren't hit directly by the HE rounds perhaps Their vehicle so the bastards got hit by splinters and died

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by omumeen534: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2020
tunary:
OK so chad now lead by example, Nigeria's own is to copy and emulate. fake leaders

Chad has been the one habouring BH boys. Whenever NA fight them and they are defeated to some extent, they ran to Chad for safeguard and restrategized. Their government turn blind eyes to it as if nothing is happening. They only did what they did because boko misbehaved and kill about 100 of their soldiers. Its easier for them because they knew where the BH base all through.

Agreed that NGR government has a lot of shortcoming but BH issue is more than what it look like. International politics is at play here. BH is weak now because their international allies from Europe and ME can not sponsor them as they were doing before COVID global lockdown
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Franking: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2020
This is mere propoganda. Buratai and his army are laundering their image after getting knocks at the success of the Chadian Army.

Forget story.

Audio as usual.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Babapyro: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2020
morikee:
Naija People funny wallahi so since no be Chad kill 'em na Audio killing the kind hatred is very alarming.
It is embarrassing to see our youths think that way
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by esanmantruth: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Good work but let us confirm it by boko haram leader and his reaction will tell. Because it was his mouth we heard about the Chadian and how Shakua beg to leave them alone. We need confirmation from opponents. Country wey snake for Dey swallow money wey two hilux not fit carry .
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by ashanax: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
HisSexcellency:
I don't understand the attached pictures, why am i seeing corpse with slit throat and machete wounds is that the new weapon used by the Nigerian Army nowadays

Foolish question... go to war and understand your teeth self is a weapon

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by saajus: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2020
haha..You are a bad man. I noticed that too.
ValCon888:
That guy still has a hard dìck even in death. I guess he was thinking about his 72 virgins before he died.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Babapyro: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2020
laivwire:

Explosive rounds? Their bodies should be shattered in that case. This doesn't even look like a bomb attack. Looks more like close combat after which the bodies were set ablaze along with the vehicle. Was that done to 150 terrorists?
So if they set a vehicle ablaze they will stay inside and burn with the vehicle without making an attempt to escape, you're not making any sense.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by grim33(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Obviously you’re blind.
SLAP44:
Audio anihilate
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
HisSexcellency:

Is he dead or not?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Juanmike(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Audio
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Nwodosis:
Photoshopped from the scene of Chadians onslaught!
Don't mind them, fooling themselves.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Ykc2(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
104 boko haram will receive their 73 virgins each wow Muslim people dey enjoy ooh,so allah will supply them 7488 virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya