Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (84299 Views)

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) / Soldiers Repel Attack On Buni Gari, Yobe. Scores Killed / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Buratai for President

Go for test
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by SOFTENGR: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin This marafaker is romancing with 77 imaginary virgins
Xbee007:
Send them to "77 virgins" grin

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by ignis: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Kudos to them
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Gadaluck(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2020
tunary:
What is this lol

Laugh It Out Loud
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Hoephase: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Kuginzi:

I'm not surprised by your comment. It's either you're Lamidi Cownu apologist or you're a natural sadist. You need Heavy Deliverance!!

I can see you are first class zombie.

Did NA recruit boko haram members or not?

If they could recruit terrorists into the military and your likes supporting them how on earth can anyone ever trust them?

You and your fellow BMC are terrorist enabler you support the first regime in the history of Nigeria to recruit boko haram members into the military.

Bro I doubt if you are not a boko boy. grin

But don't worry Chadian army will still locate you and the rest will be history. grin

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by adonainana: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Benz4pimp:
I am not getting it,we are suppose to see bullet holes and not burnt people or are they fighting the war with petrol and tyre?

That tells you the properly got a Propelled grenade fired at them in thier vehicle. This is not the time to imagine imaginary stuff, Kudos to NA

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Samnavy: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Na today?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kuginzi: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2020
The reason some e-rats are in support of Bokoharam is just the hate they have for this government. All your evil wishes &plan against Nigeria will descend back on you by God's Grace.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by PatKing(f): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
grin the mobile pharmacy has Kunu...

well done guys...
but 100 and wetin?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Prophet777: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
With this pictures, now I blve the NA. You have done a well done job...

I love seen the pictures of the dead terrorist. Of course, no peace for the wicked.

Kudos to you all. God's protection is upon.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Andyinnaz(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
That guy still has a hard dìck even in death. I guess he was thinking about his 72 virgins before he died.
���
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by adonainana: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Curtisaxel7:
Why are most of them looking charred and burnt like lynched criminals?. Are thier bodies not supposed to look intact (save for bullet holes)?. Did the army burn thier corpses? Or were they burnt alive?. This looks more like the work of an airstrike than the work of ground troops.

Plenty questions on my mind.

No questions in mind, you can tell a truck fully loaded about to attack a position got annihilated. Nothing to imagine, cos if it was BH who raided an army base, conspiracy therorits will have a field day, so give kudos to who kudos is meant to be given to. BH are not stupid and im sure thier truck machine gun was working very well when they probably attacked.

So them getting burnt is normal, no need to start looking for bullet wounds, Even the ones that were not burnt you can clearly see thier lifeless pictures on the ground like dust, that doesnt happen like miracle

Give credit who credit is meant to
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Make sure they are not civilians
I don't understand NA and COAS
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Andyinnaz(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Not up to
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by DabuIIIT: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Haba!!! I saw a scratched faced coneheaded structure there o!!!!
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by akinszz: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Epon boko haram grin grin grin

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Barryseal: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2020
nedekid:

You read slowly rather.
Infact let me help you.
"The visit was sequel to the successes recorded by the troops in neutralising 105 Boko Haram and ISWAP Criminals that attempted to infiltrate/attack Buni Gari Village in Yobe State on the 18th of April 2020"
Don't waste your time quoting a stark illiterate

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by zedegit: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Buratai for President

Have you sat down to ask yourself why you got just a solitary like which by the way may have been mistaken as one dude was sleep scrolling his touchscreen phone.

If the NA wants BH history today. It's possible.

We are talking about a war that has supposedly gulped billions of dollars in funding.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kuginzi: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Hoephase:

I can see you are first class zombie.

Did NA recruit boko haram members or not?

If they could recruit terrorists into the military and your likes supporting them how on earth can anyone ever trust them?

You and your fellow BMC are terrorist enabler you support the first regime in the history of Nigeria to recruit boko haram members into the military.

Bro I doubt if you are not a boko boy. grin

But don't worry Chadian army will still locate you and the rest will be history. grin
Hahaha.. For using that word 'Zombie', I know where u belong. The IPOB e-rat miscreants are pained because of the 'Python Dance' operation which made their leader ran into exile.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Michaeld12345: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Eteka1:
Terrorist sympathiser.
We expect to see many bodies out of the 105 annihilated BH terrorists
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Daddysidhan: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
HisSexcellency:
I don't understand the attached pictures, why am i seeing corpse with slit throat and machete wounds is that the new weapon used by the Nigerian Army nowadays
good observation bro, looks like costumes from horror movie.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Benz4pimp:
I am not getting it,we are suppose to see bullet holes and not burnt people or are they fighting the war with petrol and tyre?

The thing TYRE me oh.

We saw slit throats(herdsmen handwork) and burnt bodies.(caught thieves)

Ayam not understanding.

Even the wall, you will notice a freshly built wall, behind that burnt hilux, not even one single piercing in the wall.

How will that hilux explode by bomb and burn to ashes while that fresh wall is standing ?

This thing be like Kingrudy Audio...
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by laivwire(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Toju200:
this is to tell u the type of ammo the army used in addressing these guys ain't ordinary..
High Explosive rounds..
Explosive rounds? Their bodies should be shattered in that case. This doesn't even look like a bomb attack. Looks more like close combat after which the bodies were set ablaze along with the vehicle. Was that done to 150 terrorists?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Nwodosis:
Photoshopped from the scene of Chadians onslaught!
Hahahahahaha you people sha
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by ScoobieRogers(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Great news ... More of this please. And may God guide and lead our soldiers to completely defeat BH in a shortest of time

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
This COVID-19 has offered a great opportunity to fight these terrorists successfully.
Borders are closed. That means their supplies will be affected seriously.

People are under lockdown. This means the tendency of hiding among civilians and using them as human shield will be reduced.

If our military can be serious enough, they'll kill those terrorists in their numbers.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by naturefellow(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
That's all the were able to recover from 105 dead terrorists. That's poor. It is a matter of getting new recruits and passing the old weapons to them.
that's for you that believe all the publicity stunt. It's merely to save face and to level up with the efforts of the Chadian army.
If I were Burutai, honestly working to end the insurgency, no media appearances until Boko Haram is given a death blow, with evidence of Shekau's head DOA (Dead or Alive)!
Any other than this is audio�

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Corrinthians(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
PassingShot:

IPOB sighted
It is shameful seeing how these people have suddenly become fervent supporters of Boko Haram, all because they hate Buhari and APC.

Since they love the terrorist so much and hate seeing them killed, perhaps it is high time they enlist themselves and fight alongside the terrorist to further prove their loyalty.

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by doclatom(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
How can you kill 105 terrorists and only have just about 20 recovered weapons from them to display? It is not as balanced as we had in Chad's case.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by santakris(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2020
These guys no de baff?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by gosmoney(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Xbee007:

Source:
https://defencetimes.ng/nigerian-troops-annihilate-105-terrorist-in-an-ongoing-onslaught/
dem don start with dr audio killing if it be say na only 5 dem kill o wey dem say 105 hmm atoyin gee
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
cococandy:
I don’t think I’ve heard the term ISWAP before. Maybe I did and forgot . Which one come be that again?
upgraded Bokoharam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya