Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? (2367 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) / Why Are Protestant Churches See Catholic Churches As Weakness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? by elated177: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:

He is fictitious. It's not my making, just the bitter truth.

Where can this your so-called truth be found?
Who is the originator of this your so-called truth?
Re: Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? by elated177: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Then why contradictions

The Creator of heaven and earth, YHVH Almighty, sent his Salvation, his begotten Son, the Word, into the world. Born of a virgin. He performed many miracles. He asserted the importance of keeping the Ten Commandments of the Father. He chose 12 disciples whom he designated apostles. He was rejected by the Pharisees, the priests, the teachers of the law, etcetera. He was impaled on the stake. He died and was buried. After three days, he rose from the dead. He appeared to his disciples. He commissioned them and assigned them the task of taking his Glad tidings to the ends of the earth. After which he ascended to heaven. He will come a second time, not to die, but to bring redemption to his servants/saints. This is the Message. Whatever discrepancy or contradiction you are talking about is totally irrelevant.

Everything written in the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty is about his Ten Commandments and the importance of keeping them.

Every blessing/punishment recorded in the Scriptures is tied to the obedience/disobedience of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? by elated177: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Bible is only an account of history written by people who saw Jesus and people who claim inspiration.

It wasn't even written when Jesus was alive.

So?

Eheh?
Re: Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? by elated177: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Christianity is a hoax.

What Christianity is or is not, is none of my business.

I am not a Christian. I am not here to defend Christianity. Those who have used and are using Christianity to build empires can defend Christianity. Their minions can also do that in their stead. I am not here to help any man or woman build his empire.

I am here to stand by the Word of YHVH Almighty as recorded and written in his Scriptures. Wherever and whenever the Scriptures of YHVH El Shaddai are spoken against or misrepresented, the Spirit of truth of YHVH Almighty will use me, his servant, Elated177, to correct and represent them truthfully and adequately, if the Father so wills it. We will argue, agree and disagree, but we will never draw physical knife, bow and arrow or gun in that regard.

It doesn't mean that I don't have a religion. Obedience to the Commandments of my Father in heaven, YHVH of Hosts, is my religion. Whatever I do in reverence to my Creator, my God, constitutes my religion.

So, I am a deeply religious person. This means deep and reverent fear for my Creator. Anyone who wants to question me, should question me in that regard.

Let me leave you with this:

James 1:27, ESV: "Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world."

James 1:27, NIV: "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

James 1:27, KJV: "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
Re: Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? by elated177: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Go and ask your Pastor! cheesy

Hahaha!

Stop being evasive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kumuyi Also Contributed To The Rape Mentality In Our Society / Watch TB Joshua prophesied Russia Will Win Ukraine War & Suffer Economically / Is Lucifer Called The Daystar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.