Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,690 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore (6866 Views)

Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? / My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Vivianagoja(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2020
God go punish some girls shaa.... that's y I will continue fucking you people hard hard.... rubbish
On top sombori sweats
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by professore(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
funshint:
Cool down and stop behaving like a psycho. You better be grateful she even told you her mind, some won't tell you anything till you see her wedding picture with another person. Even if she'll reconsider not with this your present mood. Nobody wants to live together with a mad man, which is what you're currently exhibiting. This' the time to give yourself maximum chill.
N.B:- from your initial response, you sound rude and pompous. Talking to your gf like a slave master maybe because you're rich. Some guys need to be taught some lessons on how to be gentlemanly and courteous.
I like your contribution brother because this guy in particular seems crazy. Now to the issue, women need to be very careful how they toy with the emotions of guys because of money or other needs, don't put yourselves in a dangerous situation as some men don't let it go until they revenge and are satisfied with their revenge.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Raeheemwayne: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
NL funny swearz.

when you act like an Alpha[Redpill Geng] Asap - you're either termed; pompous, rude, arrogance or egoistic.

when you act like an average being with good upbringing[Nice Guy] - you're called a; simp, sissy or pvssy a*s nigga.

LOL. confused Generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Benprass(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oluromantic:
Sorry o but the girl smart pass you. Are you a learner? I blame her but blame you more. You dey spend for girl, dey provide am job without defining if you're dating for marriage or not, nawa for u o. She's not loved you for long but kept it to herself till she got all the goodies for herself and her brother..wise girl. I trust myself, they do the spending on emotional basis while i watch them for a while in the name of compatibility before I propose... At the end I will not propose. Guess it's ur first experience. It is well with you.
you too are dumb as pmb that is a make up chart.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Benprass(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahaahhhahaa grin dem don scam op grin grin
i bet op its one of those guys who would attack u when u say its foolish to spend heavily on a girl grin
op sorry u got played grin
better lick ur wounds and move on grin grin
that is how one say she need acceptance fees, school fees and house rent I just look the chart and the girl like is not me you are talking to, Nigeria girls are the real 419

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
nwachukwu9:
so you mean he should spend on a guy. The best response would have been spend on all (male and female) without expectations. if you love a girl, take your time to check out if she also loves you, this can be done by spending little. A lady who loves you would also reciprocate the little you spent. Love is not by words but by actions. This story should be a lesson to both Male and female. Because whatever a female is capable of doing a man can do also and vice versa. I learnt a lot.
spend with sense if u must spend so that if she dumps u u wont come crying that u spent all ur money on a girl.right now a girl is on my neck telling me her iphone is bad and very soon she will be off the net if someone dont send her money to purchase a new phone.Now i will be very stupid if i send her a kobo back to naija for the iphone cheesy sad.she is off the net wetin concern me cheesy.If na some guys they will hustle the money and send it to her.Sorry oo my own money is for my upkeep here cheesy.i know when someone wan try scam me so i no dey drop shi shi.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Benprass:
that is how one say she need acceptance fees, school fees and house rent I just look the chart and the girl like is not me you are talking to, Nigeria girls are the real 419
when a girl don start to wan dey disurb me with her financial wahalas thats the time i start ignoring her.there is one right now bothering me for money for this and that.she say she needs 150k right now cos she dey owe person money and she also need rent money plus new iphone cos her old iphone is bad.she dey disurb my line since with calls.mind u i didnt ask her out but then she still wan dey drop her financial problems for my head.because of such i have stopped talking to her and very soon na blocking mode i go put her id on.I am no father christmas.Anytime dem send u message and u respond the next thing na money for rent,money for sch fees,money for hair etc.i no be anybody"s maga abeg cheesy.
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by 21cents: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
spend little to nothing on the lady you haven't married so that when craze jam her head say she no do again, you no go lose much Dem no go hear..
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Oluromantic: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Benprass:
you too are dumb as pmb that is a make up chart.
You're hopeless than covid-19 that has no cure.

A point can be made without insults. But ur iron-condemned brain won't let you. Malu!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by SavageResponse(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Is it by force? shocked
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Benprass(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
when a girl don start to wan dey disurb me with her financial wahalas thats the time i start ignoring her.there is one right now bothering me for money for this and that.she say she needs 150k right now cos she dey owe person money and she also need rent money plus new iphone cos her old iphone is bad.she dey disurb my line since with calls.mind u i didnt ask her out but then she still wan dey drop her financial problems for my head.because of such i have stopped talking to her and very soon na blocking mode i go put her id on.I am no father christmas.Anytime dem send u message and u respond the next thing na money for rent,money for sch fees,money for hair etc.i no be anybody"s maga abeg cheesy.
to see a woman with vision and goals is hard, even if you do see and you try to help out another wahala will pull in

1 Like

Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Benprass(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

You're hopeless than covid-19 that has no cure.

A point can be made without insults. But ur iron-condemned brain won't let you. Malu!
e pain am mad oo
Re: I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Who is going to read all this?

Please post in literature section

This is a novel
your moniker tho undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) / Lady Strips Naked By D Road Side After Being Dropped By Suspected Yahoo Boys / Do I Still Stand A Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.