Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (103188 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by yahmohy27: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
One thing I really admire about this man is that he puts his family FIRST, cherish them so much and give them a good training, unlike one Kaduna miscreant and his rapist of a family.

By the way, take a look at the sexy shape of that lady...
Is it how to CHERISH ones Family?
But how old are you?
Oh God!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
This is height of irresponsibility displayed by the former Sinator!! shocked

How is self defense being irresponsible?

Or did you not read in the news last month how many American citizens trooped into the gun shop, buying guns just to prepare and protect themselves against robbery attacks and buglary by hoodlums during the lockdown? Some families were already being attacked and killed in their homes by unknown gun men as at that early stage of the lockdown in America. And you say they shouldn't possess one?

Learn to ask questions before diving into a matter you know nothing about.

They are only being security conscious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
They are pointing the guns at one another's feet.

That is a reckless way to handle a gun.

Poor handling of guns have taken lives even on film locations before, including the life of one of Bruce Lee's sons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
burgerpay1:
But d pix was taken in U.S where they are currently at.
Ya.
Training themselves on shooting exercises cos the situation there permits that.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear sammyj,

If you don't know the purpose of a thing, please keep quiet..

Don't let your hatred consume you.

Good morning and Stay Safe.

Dont mind the being... undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Happyfela(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2020
U sabi
Oblongata:
His girl on his right side is wearing a personal protection or sound blocker

From all indication they are on a shooting range
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by yahmohy27: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear sammyj,

If you don't know the purpose of a thing, please keep quiet..

Don't let your hatred consume you.

Good morning and Stay Safe.
What purpose?
What is bad,is bad abegggi
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by temptnow: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
go back to primary one and learn how to spell Senator, dumb ass

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by ignis: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2020
BEEFIE:

there's nothing sweeter than stolen money... if you have stole meat from the pot before you will understand

You are making sense.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:

where's the shape?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
Money is good.... God punish poverty.

See how they are all looking fresh and cute.
if it was dat u didn't know him and u had seen dis picture will u have thought he was a wealthy man
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by goodnews2017: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2020
To pose with a gun is not a crime neither is it a sin. If the guns are licensed , no problem except otherwise . But, I do not see any reason why people should castigate or condemn that action in as much as he acted within the confines of the law. Afterall, the Fulani herdsmen roam the streets of Nigeria with AK 47 without license contrary to the rifles being displayed in the picture .

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2020
I no see anything there, nah the daughter i just wan kpansh! shocked
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by PrinceFredo(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Them dey mad�
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by thisisit: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2020
My most favourite politician.

Not a power monger. No entitlement mentality.
Very good role model for Nigerian youths.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Omeife2: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
This is obviously a shooting range in the US. You can see the daughter wearing ear muffs

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by saajus: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Jagamu. Americans can kill anyone that attempt to collect their guns. It seems they've made a covenant with guns.
Bruce family is still grieving, I think shooting can relief them a little bit.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2020
His older sons look like variations of BBNaija’s Jeff.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Cantonese: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Hoephase:

Yes you are right by looting our funds so he can afford to hide them in the US while you guys are running rampage on NL asking for food.

I think every single politician in Nigeria deserves coro for what they did to the masses.

Be careful what you say about people you do not know, never met and may never meet.

Were you born when his father started several businesses and added Domino chain of supermarkets to his businesses. Have you never heard of Domino stores? I'm sure you must have either a Domino store or Pizza around your neighbourhood now. That family has always been super rich - not wealth from politics but trading and industry.

Were you born when Ben Bruce started managing his father's billion naira business empire? Were you born when Ben started the highly successful most beautiful girl pageant in Nigeria in 1981? Where were you when he lived in America several years ago? Did he steal public funds to set up Silverbird group? He was not in politics then. What was wrong with his venture into politics to serve his people? Were you asleep when Silverbird galleria was sealed up four years ago over a debt running into several millions? Why did he not loot funds to have his organisation reopened?
Where were you when he honourably stepped down for the serving Senator to take over based on a simple gentleman agreement between the party and party members. He could have remained there if he wanted. MBGN and Domino stores brought him and his family fame. There are several families like that in Nigeria like Tejuosho, Dantata, Fajemirokun, Eleganza, Ibru, Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene dili Chukwu) and many more who never ventured into politics.

You cannot equate Ben Bruce Murray among your so called looters bro. Looters never at the beginning have visible means of income, if you do not know. They open factories and own estates after they get into political offices. That is why they cannot defend their sources of wealth before EFCC & ICPC.

Ben Bruce is not one of those my brother. That is why he enjoys his wealth in peace. He was already stupendously wealthy from very clean income before his senatorial office.

Please always check your information before your comments so you do not end defaming people.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Glare247(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
One thing I really admire about this man is that he puts his family FIRST, cherish them so much and give them a good training, unlike one Kaduna miscreant and his rapist of a family.

In ur mind now u have spoken well ,odee

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2020
DjCandyMusic:
if i catch that one wey get side curve .. i will shift her womb and make sure i loot her breast
Watch your tongue before you put yourself into trouble, this is social media for goodness sake
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by LadyJasper: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
DjCandyMusic:
if i catch that one wey get side curve .. i will shift her womb and make sure i loot her breast
The operative word there is "if".

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by nedekid: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
Hope you are just being sarcastic.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
no big deal it depends on they country they are, i have my own gun too,

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Who is the babe standing beside him?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Funky1991(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
Money is good.... God punish poverty.

See how they are all looking fresh and cute.

Exactly very lovely and awesome family
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by nedekid: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
At this point the best form of sensitization he could do during this trying times in the health sector is posing with guns!!
Guy keep quite naa, why display stupidity in this public forum? Is it something to be celebrated?
Haba!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by KampusKonnekt49: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Abeyjide: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
It seems the guy at the extreme left is having partial stroke or something... Look at his hand and the way he's handling the gun.

you are right
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by saajus: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2020
You are right, the range maybe nearby. But, that picture location looks like a farm though.
Oblongata:
His girl on his right side is wearing a personal protection or sound blocker

From all indication they are on a shooting range
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by ungara17: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Acting a movie captioned The BBruce Against Covid 19.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Very sane country. That you can defend yourself if there is an assailant. But in Nigeria, you can't carry weapons and no adequate security to protect its citizens . one million boys are dealing with Lagosian, boko boys are dealing with the northern.

Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.