Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends (1156 Views)

"The Marriage Ends There”: Bride Chases Away Curvy Lady Dancing With Groom At We / She Wants Me to Pound Her Pssy After Hurting My Feelings, & This Happened / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Elnaloba: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2020
www.elnaloba.com

The marriage of a lady allegedly came crashing down after she refused to pound yam for her
brother in-law who came visiting them in their home.

A friends marriage ended cos her brother-in-law came home after she just finished cooking rice n offered him n he said he wanted pounded yam n he won’t eat rice n she said she can’t make that she is tired, he shud eat rice or go n make it himself

He started bragging talm abt it’s my house blah blah n she said it’s her n her husbands house not his. And he called his brother n reported the wife. When the hubby came back, he didn’t even ask her what happened he started raking and he said if she can’t accept his family.

Then she should leave his home. She why he didn’t ask for her side of the story n if he is for real that she should leads his house n he said yes. She called her brothers n those ones got angry n came to pick her, she left with just few clothes thinking den go settle

Na so the hubby send his brother n his sisters to bring her remaining clothes. Na so relationship of 5 years n marriage of one end o. After months of staying home she called her hubby that they should settle, she’s sorry for leaving but he said mba.

They have a child, she left her with kid, he comes to see the kid, takes care of the child needs and all.

Like us on Facebook : Facebook.com/myelnaloba

Share this article with your Friends,Family and Loved ones.

For more: www.elnaloba.com
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by olamidedivotee(f): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Tina001(f): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Story looks unreal. How can a matured married man with kid just come into the house and send his wife packing without hearing her story.

In other words, fake story grin

3 Likes

Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Wicked, foolish man. His own is glaring. But the woman, well I was happy until I read that you begged. Which means that if he accepts and such repeats itself you will pound the yam. So why did you leave in the first place? Now the man has moved on and u are begging. What your man did was totally wrong but if you know you could accept it and live with it then you shouldn't have left at all. Now u are begging to go back to the man who maltreated you.
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by adecz: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Women sef!!
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Tina001(f): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2020
adecz:

Women sef!!

Which one is Women sef? Would you rather enslave your wife to satisfy your brother?? She just finished cooking rice so she should go back to the kitchen and pound yam for him?

1 Like

Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by onyegwu(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Tina001:

Which one is Women sef? Would you rather enslave your wife to satisfy your brother?? She just finished cooking rice so she should go back to the kitchen and pound yam for him?
The lady did not handle it well. There is a way you would do it that it will be a win win for everyone. This na my house mantra is spoiling the extended family bond we once had during the time of our old folks that helped most of our parents to survived and be what they are today. Even if I will no totally support the demand of the brother in-law but she allowed her ego over took her management skills. She wanted to flex muscle first before thinking.

1 Like

Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by cybernaut(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Best guy in my life. If your wife doesn't so happiness to his husband brothers and sisters the same will go to my wife brothers and sisters or better still my wife will go as simple as that. Assume is the wife brothers or sisters she will pand the yam for them. Best guy in my life.
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by onyegwu(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2020
cybernaut:
Best guy in my life. If your wife doesn't so happiness to his husband brothers and sisters the same will go to my wife brothers and sisters or better still my wife will go as simple as that. Assume is the wife brothers or sisters she will pand the yam for them. Best guy in my life.
True talk to the bold sentence.
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Bruno3000(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
grin so u believe this super story?
DominusPrime:
Wicked, foolish man. His own is glaring. But the woman, well I was happy until I read that you begged. Which means that if he accepts and such repeats itself you will pound the yam. So why did you leave in the first place? Now the man has moved on and u are begging. What your man did was totally wrong but if you know you could accept it and live with it then you shouldn't have left at all. Now u are begging to go back to the man who maltreated you.
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Bruno3000(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Tina001:

Yes na. What's there?
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Bruno3000:
grin so u believe this super story?
Lmao...my brother na joblessness cause am nah...if not I go dey respond to wetin no concern or affect me?

2 Likes

Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Tina001(f): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Bruno3000:
Yes na. What's there?

You sound like the Brother in law. Oga eat the rice and leave the woman alone tongue

2 Likes

Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Bruno3000(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
grin no way. U must go do dat swallow
Tina001:

You sound like the Brother in law. Oga eat the rice and leave the woman alone tongue
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Bruno3000(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lmao...my brother na joblessness cause am nah...if not I go dey respond to wetin no concern or affect me?
abi o
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by vikithor(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Pride goeth before destruction
Wife na your house
Brother in law na your house too
Husband na your house.
All of you claiming ownership of the house na audio landlord or tenant Una be
Who pays the house rent is the real house owner and anyone the house owner points favorably to is the first co house owner.
Family existed ,suffered,survived or endured or enjoyed together (before) wife join, enough of this marriage privileges ladies stands on to do things in excess.
Bia,you brother in law,bros wife is not 'our wife' things. If you were married go to your own home and eat your wife's poundo,if u r not, go to restaurant, eating piundo at bros house at the expense of wifey's efforts in the kitchen should be mere privilege but not as your birth or fundamental human right.
I know the sissyness of our fine sisters,they can be loud talkers but na nwok(audio) don't let their mouth push you to slap transformer with red light on! Na your self go die by yourself and be buried alone,they can mourn and later justify themselves with,

"na me tell am make him go slap transformer,he no get sense,eye,leg, hand...."?

Wifey(some)may try but can't separate you from your brother.

Make peace and be reconciled and be happy, remember to bring wine for me.
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by fredopareto(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Some word re not meant to b say,some action once taken might not b reconcile.Simple presentation of word and action in a humility manner might ve save many home.common pounded yam cost her marriage..lesson64:-devil don't come in form of human ,is in us likewise holy spirit. It depends on how u let dem use u..b careful in all ur doing
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by Diamond23(f): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Elnaloba:
www.elnaloba.com

The marriage of a lady allegedly came crashing down after she refused to pound yam for her
brother in-law who came visiting them in their home.

A friends marriage ended cos her brother-in-law came home after she just finished cooking rice n offered him n he said he wanted pounded yam n he won’t eat rice n she said she can’t make that she is tired, he shud eat rice or go n make it himself

He started bragging talm abt it’s my house blah blah n she said it’s her n her husbands house not his. And he called his brother n reported the wife. When the hubby came back, he didn’t even ask her what happened he started raking and he said if she can’t accept his family.

Then she should leave his home. She why he didn’t ask for her side of the story n if he is for real that she should leads his house n he said yes. She called her brothers n those ones got angry n came to pick her, she left with just few clothes thinking den go settle

Na so the hubby send his brother n his sisters to bring her remaining clothes. Na so relationship of 5 years n marriage of one end o. After months of staying home she called her hubby that they should settle, she’s sorry for leaving but he said mba.

They have a child, she left her with kid, he comes to see the kid, takes care of the child needs and all.

Like us on Facebook : Facebook.com/myelnaloba

Share this article with your Friends,Family and Loved ones.

For more: www.elnaloba.com
Crazy household
Re: For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends by happYFingers(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are you sure it's not the husband that put the brother up for this show to get the woman out of his life ?

For the fact that he didn't even want to hear from his wife is enough to tell madam that the family has met for her matter before now.

This also tells you that the man knows how stubborn/inflexible/unyielding his wife can be and capitalised on it using his brother.

(1) (Reply)

. / Practical Solution Is Needed Please! / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Massive Tattoo In A Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.