Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Wife Told Me That My Boss Is The Reason She's Still Alive. Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told Me That My Boss Is The Reason She's Still Alive. Please Advice Me (566 Views)

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick / My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her / 52 Year Old Woman Sleeps With Her Son, See The Reason She Gave (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Told Me That My Boss Is The Reason She's Still Alive. Please Advice Me by NugwaIce: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2020
FROM MY INBOX

since this stay at home, I have been with my family and don't go out as usual I have just notice that my wife is more sexy and sweeter than the girl am sleeping with outside, my wife can now kiss suck and lid me and I will morn in tears and regret ever cheating on her, so 5 days ago I told her that I have been cheating on her and she wasn't angry she just smile I even call the girl on phone and tell her to stay away from me in her present yet no comment, and she is not showing any anger in her, hmmm but just yesterday I saw the test massage my boss sent to her telling her where to meet him on Sunday
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=a37dd3bb0dd5bd979f652edad22c0c6d&news_entry_id=s3ee4f576200420en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_0a4d25f8-9283-4de7-b8c9-60043bca0693&from=news

Re: My Wife Told Me That My Boss Is The Reason She's Still Alive. Please Advice Me by Bluezy13(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2020
In this kind of posts, you simply book space without saying anything
Re: My Wife Told Me That My Boss Is The Reason She's Still Alive. Please Advice Me by Franzinni: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Guy ... When you see your boss ... Thank him very much ...also before I forget ... I will leave you with this deduction

You wife is a ho!

And you are a manho!
Re: My Wife Told Me That My Boss Is The Reason She's Still Alive. Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2020
No p. You both are in it together. You can even chat the boss up for a 3some.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Singles Abuja Connect - Meet People / Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.