Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her (6784 Views)

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Stephen4800: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2021
I just created this account, last week my wife told me she hardly gets butterflies whenever I touch her, just wondering how
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by dgang: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2021
E get why bros! And for her to tell you it's either she wants you to change or she wants you to evaporate from her life. Besides maybe you touch her like person wey dey select bread for mama ngozi shop.

Try touch her for where butterflies dey for her body... Just googoo am

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Sundrus: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
She dey indirectly tell u say she don fall out of love for u. That passion no dey again....

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Shortyyy(f): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
She's tired na. Someone can't be eating one particular meal every day.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Get a side chick and live longer. We've crossed that bridge.

By the way na you cause am. You too dey beg for sex sotay she don program her mind. Food wey you dey chop everyday if you no see am chop again E go hungry you. Leave her. Don't ask for anything like sex. Don't kiss don't hug. Don't even chat. Sleep out sometimes. If you see olosho Nakamura am. If you dey house sleep early. Do this for three months.
Na her family members go come beg.
Thank me later.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by prince2pac(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2021
angry angry angry angry

Lawd, uncle she is/has fallen out of love for you..

Now take some step backwards, retrace your steps, what could have gone wrong?

If nothing, then you need to build back that love, the romance, take her out, make her smile, movies, plays, just try to see if you can build back that spark...

Good morning

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Comedian2019: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2021
When you go marry olosho, you con dey expect her to get aroused. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Skyfornia(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Someone else is giving her butterflies..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Deserea: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
I know you're seeking for attention but, continue.
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by zexy2030(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2021
You are broke and lacks know how on how to satisfy her. Orgasms are best motivators for women to have sex with you but also she could be cheating. Just protect urself, don't accuse her, just take your time to find out why.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by DSC7: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2021
Na wa oooooo

Shey na concrete work u dey do
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Draslo(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Comedian2019:
When you go marry olosho, you con dey expect her to get aroused. grin grin grin
Why na?
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by bukatyne(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2021
Stephen4800:
I just created this account, last week my wife told me she hardly gets butterflies whenever I touch her, just wondering how

Na wa for you.

Why didn't you ask her why?

You want us to tell you what is running through your wife's mind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by tnerro1(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Start toasting her again, like you did before you married her. Better start it early, before you start saving money and looking for DNA clinic

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Desire cannot be forced or negotiated. If she doesn't feel you, she doesn't feel you.

What I'm interested in is why she told you that. She looks like she's ready to shift attention, and doesn't care what you think about it. Start preparing.
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by DaddyRochie1642: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

By the way na you cause am. You too dey beg for sex sotay she don program her mind. Food wey you dey chop everyday if you no see am chop again E go hungry you. Leave her. Don't ask for anything like sex. Don't kiss don't hug. Don't even chat. Sleep out sometimes. If you see olosho Nakamura am. If you dey house sleep early. Do this for three months.
Thank me later.

You're Dangerous Sir grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by DaddyRochie1642: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2021
One of the top reasons she made that Statement to him is because
"He's out of shape".

I challenge that op to counter this my statement and if he does counter this my statement, he should post current proof of pictures of his full physique and you'll see what am saying grin

I noticed very early right from childhood that Nigerian Husbands (I didn't say Nigerian Men, I said Nigerian Husbands), hate anything that has to do with Exercising and staying in shape including young couples.

Observe the married men around you and you'll see am 85-90% correct grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Kingluqman(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
grin
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by VictorUSA(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2021
chai.....bros ur own don finish....just forget!
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by oluwole70525: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2021
When you go marry olosho, you con dey expect her to get aroused.
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by davien(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2021
FCMB Loading...
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2021
First, do DNA test on your kids asap if you haven't. Either she is fucking outside or the plan to Bleep outside is already in top gear.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Thank me later.
The bolded is a professional advice and you should have charged him for that. When you have a sidechick, some things won't worry you anymore.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Molahnelson(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
One of the top reasons she made that Statement to him is because
"He's out of shape".

I challenge that op to counter this my statement and if he does counter this my statement, he should post current proof of pictures of his full physique and you'll see what am saying grin

I noticed very early right from childhood that Nigerian Husbands (I didn't say Nigerian Men, I said Nigerian Husbands), hate anything that has to do with Exercising and staying in shape including young couples.

Observe the married men around you and you'll see am 85-90% correct grin

you're 1000% correct

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by sammuell(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
That word fit kill person
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by BlessedNuel: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
My brother....the matter wey dey on ground so.... e heavy for mouth oh

You no dey touch the right spots or maybe another nigga dey give it to her more better than you
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by TATALoAlaMu: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Maybe you're getting something wrong....Redraw your pattern.
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Calenikan(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
DSC7:
Na wa oooooo

Shey na concrete work u dey kdo

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by IceColdVeins(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na see finish dey cause am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
@daddyrichie1642, you are spot on. I have many young guys who are married and don't care one bit about staying in shape. Funny enough, these same guys were gym rats before marriage but as soon as they tie d knots, they throw fitness out the window.
Op work on your physique, let her get wet merely seeing your fine body. Then also know her mumu spots on her body. These stuffs are not rocket science.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by crackhouse(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oga your end is near...
Re: My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stephen4800:
She Is Indirectly Telling U Dat U Don Lose Form. U Are No Longer Fit As U Use To Be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) / My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri / Sexy Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets Butts In Red Hot Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.