Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House (7335 Views)

Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by kalufelix(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eulalia:
Gay tinz comes to mind.
Yeah it comes to mind but its foolish to give it a serious thought..Its okay to lament if your husbands attention gets divided but jumping on gay accusations is a careless way to think...
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by baralatie(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
dinachi:
Casalinda, you are a hardcore lesbian!
you people have come again!
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Amatarasha(f): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tozic:
amatarasha Good morning tongue

See ur colleague that is straight cheesy

PS.
close that your armpit....I don't like the smell of rotten egg
Are u obsessed with me? smiley
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by ItooWorWor(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
WOW!
Your husband is not a stingy man impressive grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Tozic: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
Are u obsessed with me? smiley
I would have taken you as a side_chick but now hate u already......
U are disgusting tongue
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Amatarasha(f): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tozic:

I would have taken you as a side_chick but now hate u already......
U are disgusting tongue
because am a lesbian? shocked shocked are u that myopic
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Tozic: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
because am a lesbian? shocked shocked are u that myopic

Myopic? In?
Who're you deceiving? cheesy
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Amatarasha(f): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tozic:

Myopic? In?
Who're you deceiving? cheesy
Let me send u my lesbianic photo ,so u will shake in ur naive foundation.
U think am fooling around , now u will know the bad bitch u deal with
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Tozic: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
Let me send u my lesbianic photo ,so u will shake in ur naive foundation
Thank you. If I need one I go to xvideos...
I don't do things with people that abode in Ajegunle...
This girl, seems like you want to win my love cheesy
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Amatarasha(f): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tozic:

Thank you. If I need one I go to xvideos...
I don't do things with people that abode in Ajegunle...
This girl, seems like you want to win my love cheesy
STFU myopic twert
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Tozic: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
STFU myopic twert
tongue
Go get life..
Bye!
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, it been a minute. How have you guys been? Did you miss me. Well I’m doing just fine here and glowing each passing day. I’m almost over my third trimester feeling so grateful...

So I got this mail from a Nairalandar for weeks now and it’s confusing and bit out of place.. a female moniker here is feel depressed that her husband brought his male friend over to their house and that most time he get to sleep over at the friends room while leaving her all by herself.. she got wide imagination and I have asked her to clam down as it just not that serious yet. So guys what do you all think??

Sum'n gay's going on btw dem two

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Most Mature And Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo You've Seen / Valentine And Love / Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.