Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House (7233 Views)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Casalindal(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello guys, it been a minute. How have you guys been? Did you miss me. Well I’m doing just fine here and glowing each passing day. I’m almost over my third trimester feeling so grateful...

So I got this mail from a Nairalandar for weeks now and it’s confusing and bit out of place.. a female moniker here is feel depressed that her husband brought his male friend over to their house and that most time he get to sleep over at the friends room while leaving her all by herself.. she got wide imagination and I have asked her to clam down as it just not that serious yet. So guys what do you all think??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by FINESHIRT(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wonderful quarantination

1 Like

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by ignis: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Depends on the size of the house and howmany rooms they got.
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
- what stops her from going to the room to see what they are up to?
- so she thinks that a man would be crazy enough to bring his gay lover to the house and to sleep with him every night(under the same roof as his wife) while she sleeps next door?!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by IceLip: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
madam, go and quan with him..3some swt
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nne na to kuku quarantine with them in the same room sure pass. grin grin

If the guy is hot, Dayum! That makes it better tongue
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by donbachi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nyansh men...na dem.
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by chatinent: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
What's so hard if you just accept and say it's you rather than subscribing to the popular subterfuge of 'a friend'?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by baralatie(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
chatinent:
What's so hard if you just accept and say it's you rather than subscribing to the popular subterfuge of 'a friend'?
op over to you
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Froshloaded: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Casalindal we know its you and yes I miss you grin grin
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by frozen70(f): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
They may be gay partners who knows
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2020
her husband must be gay no doubt grin.he invited his gay lover over to spend the quarantine with him.
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2020
frozen70:
They may be gay partners who knows
they are grin
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by SavageResponse(m): 1:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Rubbish thread

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by dinachi(m): 5:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, it been a minute. How have you guys been? Did you miss me. Well I’m doing just fine here and glowing each passing day. I’m almost over my third trimester feeling so grateful...

So I got this mail from a Nairalandar for weeks now and it’s confusing and bit out of place.. a female moniker here is feel depressed that her husband brought his male friend over to their house and that most time he get to sleep over at the friends room while leaving her all by herself.. she got wide imagination and I have asked her to clam down as it just not that serious yet. So guys what do you all think??
Casalinda, you are a hardcore lesbian!
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Burgerlomo: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Be vigilant because I hope it's not what I am thinking cool
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Dammylois(f): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Doesn't seem like just a Friend to me...Men are doing a whole lot these days o
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Godsfavour78: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Broda fit dey bomb with e fellow cyber criminal when sabi work pass am,looking for how to feed madam. Madam dey suspect say na gay.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by dukeprince50: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2020
So a Nairalander sent u a mail to come post her story on NL
Or she asked for ur help and u decide to put it here?

If it's the former case, why can't she create a new moniker and put it herself.
If it's the later, how come of all the people to ask of help, she chooses u, abi she no deh see the rubbish u sef deh post on NL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Tozic: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2020
amatarasha Good morning tongue

See ur colleague that is straight cheesy

PS.
close that your armpit....I don't like the smell of rotten egg
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by kalufelix(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Trash Thread...trash trash comments reloaded...whoever thinks gay for a split second on this issue is a myopic compound fool...Am outta here

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by kalufelix(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Dammylois:
Doesn't seem like just a Friend to me...Men are doing a whole lot these days o
Disgusting comment...please think with your brain and fuuccck with your puuzzzy not vice versa...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Theicecode(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Rubbish attention seeker
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Eraddray(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2020
k
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Kylekent59: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Casalindal:

shocked

Why are some women so nefarious like this. He brought his friend to come stay a while in his home. He hospitality can do good for him when he goes broke.

When your husband goes broke, you would be the same person to tell him to borrow money from his friend.

Try to be good and accommodating Cassilinda

You wrote " at our house" which is wrong. Since the guy is gonna be sleeping over for days, so use "in"
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Dammylois(f): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2020
kalufelix:
Disgusting comment...please think with your brain and fuuccck with your puuzzzy not vice versa...
Are you always this stupid or it's once in a while? You've never heard the word Gay?
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by MXD5050: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2020
You see the things I say no one can counsel you here all they would do is to insult you making you look stupid for bringing your problem to seek for solution. Most advise given here is not counseling and can destroy life and kill relationships or marriage that would have been perfect. 0806 472 9707 WhatsApp for relationship issues. talk to a qualified counselor or a sex therapist and a relationship expert popularly known as D' Counselor one on one.
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Gay tinz comes to mind.
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by davillian(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2020
He is probably tired of seeing her face everyday and night.
Or she can start her investigative work grin
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Godsfavour78:
Broda fit dey bomb with e fellow cyber criminal when sabi work pass am,looking for how to feed madam. Madam dey suspect say na gay.
Bomberli.
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by Fheelzz(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Well we really can't say what is transpiring between them though grin
Re: My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House by kalufelix(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dammylois:

Are you always this stupid or it's once in a while? You've never heard the word Gay?
No.. Tell me about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Meaning Guys(photo) / My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. / If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.