Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash (1443 Views)

How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Guy who plans to smash 500 ladies, shares after sex photos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by DonMustafa: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
There is this lockdown chick I have being tracking. She told me she needs money for food stuffs. i told her to enter my side. She finally agreed.

When she came, things happened fast. I was about to do the do, she said i should lubricate it for easy entrance. I wanted to spit-start it. She said no spit. I tried to grab my vaseline near my bed but my fingers entered the container of Aboniki balm. I did not know. I used it to rub my gbola and in I went

Now, we are done. But all our kini is hot like fire. She is looking at me like she wants to slap me. I am suggesting we do round 2 to ease it but she is swearing for me with yoruba. You know how yoruba swear can be deep

Abeg any suggestions to solve this wahala?
Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by Gwagone: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ewooooo shocked
Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by bestabigaelever(f): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
U must be kidding me
Snap pics, lemme see

5 Likes

Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by freethesheeple(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
There is this lockdown chick I have being tracking. She told me she needs money for food stuffs. i told her to enter my side. She finally agreed.

When she came, things happened fast. I was about to do the do, she said i should lubricate it for easy entrance. I wanted to spit-start it. She said no spit. I tried to grab my vaseline near my bed but my fingers entered the container of Aboniki balm. I did not know. I used it to rub my gbola and in I went

Now, we are done. But all our kini is hot like fire. She is looking at me like she wants to slap me. I am suggesting we do round 2 to ease it but she is swearing for me with yoruba. You know how yoruba swear can be deep

Abeg any suggestions to solve this wahala?

hahahahahhahahahaa...This is crazy...
Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by yyba: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Where are videos ?
Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
You don't sound like you've handled aboniki before

Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by freethesheeple(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hahahahahahahah funny
Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by Aladdin1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Aboniki don cause trouble..! Go rub fresh pepper put join am.e go cool down.
Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by nifemi25(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is just an imagination.... If truly you used aboniki, am sure it will take upto 1 day before you feel comfortable.... That so called girl will bite you instantly you inserted that rod.. She will felt the serious pain down there.

5 Likes

Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by DonMustafa: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
I could not get any advice here
Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by EzzyCarter: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
You for use super glue na grin

1 Like

Re: Help Oo! I Used Aboniki Balm As Lubricant Just Now To Smash by DonMustafa: 8:00am On May 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:
You for use super glue na grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Contacted Std / Come And Learn!! Lady Educates Nigerian Men On How To Squeeze Their Breast (see / Lessons I Learned From Being Broke?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.