Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (81543 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Karleb(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is Nigeria! grin

If you want to be a vixen and an officer at the same time, go to America.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Omoluabi16(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
This challenge, that challenge. Off your clothes challenge. many are mentally challenged.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by peacettw: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't understand this or am I missing something? Can someone explain to me how this video will affect them from carrying out their duties

9 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
There are certain online shenanigans that only self employed peeps are free to perform

3 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Joefat: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pls leave this lady's oo. Wow. This fine fine lady's dey make my medolar rise sha

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nitric(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
They should be ready to face the music.

Their actions brought their employer to disrepute!
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Peejayx01(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
I didn't know earlier that Falz is Femi Falana's son
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Baamm(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
there is no ounce of threat In this letter . These are basically normal terms used when issuing a query but the girls have choose to complicate it by leaking an official document for public consumption which is also against PSR. The right thing they should have done is find a lawyer to interpret and answer the query on there behalf and maintain a good conduct.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by xreal: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
First assignment after isolation.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by tot(f): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Immoral behaviour, lmao.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by LarryBee1k: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by KenModi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I am so done with this.
Story..
COMPOUND FOOL: Immigration is corrupt so they should not sanction their erring officers.

Me: report such corruption to Immigration Office, but that cannot be a basis not to discipline erring officers.

COMPOUND FOOL: here is a video of corruption, they should not sanction erring officers.

Me: send your footage to immigration office, or send it to Code of conduct, or EFCC but the footage cannot be a basis for Immigrations not to sanction its officers

Compound Fool: foaming from the mouth acting like a deranged maniac.

Me: Bye compound Fool!

PS. The guy even lacks imagination that he has to plagiarize the moniker of someone he hopes to be. grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are some of the biggest fools I have seen in my life. You leave issues of substance and run after shadows and trivial matters. Don’t fix the dead system we have but go after issues that have no importance on the lives of the common man.

The NIS reputation is dead and almost buried with their begging attitude at airports instead of fixing that, they are going after officers who decided to have fun with the claim that it has brought embarrassment to the organization.

I guess those officers begging at the airport have brought praises and encomiums to the organization.

There are more than a thousand reasons why Nigeria would never get better.

This is just one of them personified in this stupid act my the so called heads of the NIS

13 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
How Dumb can these ladies be?!Did they not stop to think for once that what they were doing was going to get them into a great deal of trouble?!
Hope they Keep their Slots Open to more Sensible Ladies looking to work with the immigrations.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blue3k2:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/20/nigerian-immigration-service-threatens-sack-employees-participating-falz-‘bop-daddy’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othlTxYNIKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHiXllheA14

HELLO MR. NIS CG,

I NOW UNDERSTAND APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THE REASON YOU HAVE NOT SANCTIONED YOUR OFFICERS CHEATS APPLICANTS FOR VARIOUS SERVICES AT THE AGENCY IS BECAUSE SUCH HABITS ARE IN LINE WITH YOUR SO CALLED CODE OF CONDUCTS.

THERE ARE LOTS OF ISSUES TO ADDRESS IN YOUR OFFICE THAN THIS DISTRACTIONS.

I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT RENEWAL AND NEW ONES FOR MY CHILDREN AND WIFE AT YOUR IKOYI OFFICE SINCE APRIL LAST. TILL NOW THE PASSPORTS ARE NOT READY. VERY SHAMEFUL, YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME

7 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by DCmonster: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s][]
ignis:
It is unfortunate our uniform men and women no longer respect the uniform.

It is disrespectful, embarrassing, awkward, shameful, absurd, demeaning, degrading and unprofessional for a uniformed immigration officer to be doing bop bop daddy challenge with her uniform.

However it is more acceptable and pleasing to the eyes than a uniformed policeman or soldier collecting #20 tip boldly in broad day light under the son, bullying and killing innocent citizens.

Anyways what did I know?

I rest my case.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by nextstep(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
So upon all the crime, corruption, and bad services of NIS officials, it's this video they want to sack people for?
And I'm sure the person who penned this letter enjoyed watching both NIS and USArmy videos abi?

Anyways, likely the ladies will beg, oga will chop, and this will soon be forgotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
They should all go to hell

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Mrpojj(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by amosrich(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm...I've been struggling to see the indecent flaunting of bodies and desecration of uniform and I couldn't find any ..am I the the only blind Nigerian or should I just say that Nigerian Immigration is daft ??

11 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blue3k2:
Quick question did you guys fire the idiots extorting people for their passports? It's interesting how government agencies are ready to tackle these sort of trivial issues. They should not do the challenge in uniform if it's agsinst their code of conduct.

You are a wise man... simple, fair and objective without any emotional attachment to noise.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Ishikanda: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Common!, we have bigger issues it’s amazing how trivial we can be in this country, lighten up folks, they just having a bit of fun and absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Meanwhile it’s more ethical to be corruption free....

2 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
They messed up with their uniforms.... If they sack them now,will Falz employ them? Daughters of the world
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Did you report them? Let the immigration service discipline its staff in line with their code of conduct. You guys coming on social media is not helping them.

Don't mind that he goat

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
I see nothing wrong here.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
paulolee:
watch d video countless times in search of d xoo called "rather disturbing and embarrassing display of
indecent flaunting of your bodies"...naija sabi carry nonsense wey no even get meaning for head eeh..those ladies were jus having fun n they should forget this matter bcox of the video no trend dm for no talk abt am n as na falz de involved na to ban d music wey don already de trend..d country is a joke, instead of them to focus on giving remaining 5% thier own alert since the 75% in d north have gotten Thiers after all he once said he is for everybody and for nobody...

We dey for sharia government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:

It is disrespectful, embarrassing, awkward, shameful, absurd, demeaning, degrading and unprofessional for a uniformed immigration officer to be doing bop bop daddy challenge with her uniform.

However it is more acceptable and pleasing to the eyes than a uniformed policeman or soldier collecting #20 tip boldly in broad day light under the son, bullying and killing innocent citizens.

Anyways what did I know?

I rest my case.

Ode... so uniform means no respectful social life... people like your thinking belong in a cage.

Immigration officers when Dey take bribe for border and airport dem no sack na the immigration women officers when use their personal social time for their happiness na him dem wan sack... lol... go rob palm oil for your face.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by jnrbayano(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:

Anyways what did I know?

I rest my case.

Nothing
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Blue3k2: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Don't mind that he goat
Olatara:
See finishing. I support you, some people should be schooled. 100 likes for you.

Lol mumus they already knew about the situation. Did anyone get fired or charged for these actions? Cant you idiots cant read simple dates?

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by thegloor: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why didn't the US ARMY sack those ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by ayandee: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
BGSM:
I feel for her because of what she ll be going through henceforth. The street is highly not funny at all. We should be very careful of what we post whenever we are happy and whenever we are angry. This is a privilege opportunity that is about to be wasted, O My God. Opportunity that is difficult to come by due to lack of connection and money, despite our qualifications and moral maturity. This is part of the hazard of social media.
they got the job on a platter of gold. Anyone who has gone through job hunting rigours would not do such.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings / Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.