Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (81538 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by joshjc(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2020
buchisom1:
u are a fool for saying dis... Go and have sense
how I'm I a fool, there are rules and regulations guiding each organisation
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by buchisom1(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2020
joshjc:
how I'm I a fool, there are rules and regulations guiding each organisation
please explain d rules and give d sections of the that stated whn on uniform u can't have a life
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by craves(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2020
have they been confirmed to be real staff of immigration, any uniform can be borrowed just to make a video. i think that should be considered first

meanwhile...
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Blue3k2: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

MUMU, idiot! To someone you have never met in life?! Anyway Malians and falzians are miscreants with no manners

You're an an idiot jumping into conversations you know nothing about. Mumu farmers wants to run his mouth.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by ManLikeBlaize: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
what's bop daddy
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by akdjr(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Does the challenge violate any of the NIS code of conduct? If yes they should be queried and the appropriate sanction be applied. But if they haven't violate any the NIS rules or code of public conduct as an employee who has freedom of association, freedom of expression and every other freedom including participating in challenge or competition, then the NIS should immediately withdraw that statement and tender apology to those affected staffs/employee before the coronavirus pandemic ends.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by doctuw(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
There are extant rules that guide you as a civil servant or public servant. There are books guiding you as a civil/public servant.
1. Civil service commission regulations, 1999.
2. Civil service rules, 1999.
3. Financial regulations, 1999.
4. Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended)
5. Official gazettes, circulars, etc
6. Public service rules
7. The police act
8. Immigration act
9. And several other acts depending on which public service you are working for.

The erring officers might have not been properly inducted as I can see that they are ASI II.

Most people making comments have not passed through government services either civil/public service, police or the armed forces.

Yes I agree that there is serious corruption in government services, but sanctioning the employees that erred is something that the public doesn't know about. The low cadre staff that let out this letter ought to be sanctioned because it is an official secret.

Military and the paramilitary don't joke with their uniforms. As a civil/public servant, you mind what you post on social media, you might loose your job because the internet does not forget.

In government jobs, the word *I am directed* has so much meaning.

You cannot see a policeman smoking cigarettes with his cap on. No! He removes it, loosen his belt and relaxes to smoke so that he does not commit a grievous offence, but I never said there are no exceptions.

They will be sanctioned, and they won't loose their jobs.Thank you
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Tunks2017(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
That's what you get when you employ incompetent people based on nepotism & favoritism.................... angry useless immigration civil service !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by NaijaAlien: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
toxtimmy:

My man me sef Taya for the matter, Nigerians only have mouth for things that do not matter or concern them, everyone wants to have an opinion about other people's business but cannot come out in one voice and say what really matters...once you see a thread condemning another person's life or choice etc, dat na when you go see them show face dey Yan anyhow like say them Sabi pass or good pass...Very crazy shit...AssLickers(Spits)

exactly.... this is the reason why as of today no nigerian done see straight NEPA for almost 1 month in all their life time..... all of them dey smoke deadly fumes from generators everyday but them no smell am but dem they masturb4te online because of bop daddy when no concern dem.

honestly, just imagine these people as your neighbor?
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Str8talk21: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
We are on lockdown and here are two sexy gorgeous a$$ banging bodies flaunting what their mama gave them and the Immigration Boss is busy acting like a castrated he-goat.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Str8talk21: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nigerians, think we'll. d only reason the Immigration Boss is blowing hot is simply because the officers in question are not bearing Halimat or Zainab as names.
If you know you know.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Xclusiveme: 4:26pm On May 13, 2020
ignis:
It is unfortunate our uniform men and women no longer respect the uniform.

It is disrespectful, embarrassing, awkward, shameful, absurd, demeaning, degrading and unprofessional for a uniformed immigration officer to be doing bop bop daddy challenge with her uniform.

However it is more acceptable and pleasing to the eyes than a uniformed policeman or soldier collecting #20 tip boldly in broad day light under the son, bullying and killing innocent citizens.

Anyways what did I know?

I rest my case.

I swear. The country sick
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Xclusiveme: 4:26pm On May 13, 2020
Nigeria is a huge joke.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Justiceleague1: 5:19pm On May 15, 2020
richeeeyo:

You simply a fool

See how blue3k2 lifetime was summerized in just 4 words lolsssssss

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland / Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.