Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (81541 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by BCISLTD: 2:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I am so done with this.
Story..
COMPOUND FOOL: Immigration is corrupt so they should not sanction their erring officers.

Me: report such corruption to Immigration Office, but that cannot be a basis not to discipline erring officers.

COMPOUND FOOL: here is a video of corruption, they should not sanction erring officers.

Me: send your footage to immigration office, or send it to Code of conduct, or EFCC but the footage cannot be a basis for Immigrations not to sanction its officers

Compound Fool: foaming from the mouth acting like a deranged maniac.

Me: Bye compound Fool!

PS. The guy even lacks imagination that he has to plagiarize the moniker of someone he hopes to be. grin grin grin grin

What code of conduct...they were properly dressed in their uniforms..

Every US military and police department did the challenge abi where did you think our unintelligent NIS got the idea from.

Before you type..take a second and think
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by BCISLTD: 2:53am On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
It is unfortunate our uniform men and women no longer respect the uniform.

It is disrespectful, embarrassing, awkward, shameful, absurd, demeaning, degrading and unprofessional for a uniformed immigration officer to be doing bop bop daddy challenge with her uniform.

However it is more acceptable and pleasing to the eyes than a uniformed policeman or soldier collecting #20 tip boldly in broad day light under the son, bullying and killing innocent citizens.

Anyways what did I know?

I rest my case.

Every US military and police department did the challenge abi where did you think our unintelligent NIS got the idea from.

Before you type..take a second and think

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Cousin9999: 2:57am On Apr 21, 2020
It's unprofessional. However, there's officers taking bribes and all kinds of other stuff, so this is hardly something to get this angry about.

It's the leadership's fault for not establishing rules regarding social media. Let your officers know from day one that they'll be monitored on SM whether or not in uniform. Remind them who they are and what they represent.

It's also important for leadership to remember that the organization has to project a professional and a human image. It's good PR. Especially with so much negativity in the news.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:59am On Apr 21, 2020
The uniform ought to be respected but oga boss of customs, what about your men in various passport offices collecting huge bribe to issue passports to us! What do you plan to do to them?
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Daboomb: 3:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Blue3k2:
Quick question did you guys fire the idiots extorting people for their passports? It's interesting how government agencies are ready to tackle these sort of trivial issues. They should not do the challenge in uniform if it's agsinst their code of conduct.

Honestly., all these backward Mallams think whatever they dont like, whatever they cant eat, nobody else must like or eat it.
That idiotic Asst Comptroller of Immigration is the one who needs to be sacked because the fool left more important thing and he is chasing shadows.
I am sure it is because those involved are Southerners (from the look of it) and jealousy and hatred, is what is setting his brain on fire.
What has that two seconds appearance in the Video, got to do with Sabotage?
I bet it wont be Unprofessional if they wore it and were bowing down and hitting their head on the floor in prayer to Allah or hiding a b*mb under it! Shege-banza.
If we talk about Sabotage, then the Asst Comptroller should be in jail because he cant Police our Border adequately, Passport application and collection is still a nightmare at all our embassies/Consulates worldwide, Nigerians are being harrssed and intimidated in China without anyone (except one Mr. Rasaki who challeneged the Chinese) standing up for them at immigration and foreign affairs, foreigners are flocking into Nigeria from all holes in our border yet for decades, Mr Comptroller has no clue what to do about it but suddenly he saw beautiful Southern Immigration babe in a video, he wants to develop Coronavirus B.P!
The ral disrespect to the uniform is wearing it and asking or collecting bribe while it is on.

The fool cannot do anything about all his Northern staff at Nnamdi Azikwe Airport harrassing tarvellers and asking "What do you have for us", because they make returns to him.
Imagine! "SABOTAGE", just for twisting in Uniform!
Dumb Motherfucker.
Touch those ladies and you will hear something.
What manner of stoopid Mallams did Buhari unleash on this country or are we now federal republic of Nigerianistan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by fasakina: 3:44am On Apr 21, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)
PROMO : EARN 3 TIMES FASTER!

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by cococandy(f): 3:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Wonder why Nigerians are always overreacting to things that don’t matter.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by mikeadek2003: 4:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Good Morning All, Pls if i can get a little help its getting a bit difficult to feed my wife and my single Son esp. Buying my Baby foods and other baby needs. Thank you All.
Account no : 0034097143
Account name : Adekola M Michael,
GTB Plc.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Julietuche(f): 4:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Blue3k2:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/20/nigerian-immigration-service-threatens-sack-employees-participating-falz-‘bop-daddy’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othlTxYNIKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHiXllheA14

Joseph Juliet
There are certain things that uniform bars you from doing. To be a uniformed implies that you are one of the respected citizens of your country. If you condescend to the level of civilians implies that you are not fit for what so ever you represent.
Also Oga immigration please forgive them. We shouldn't justify them for their wrong by claiming that officers who extort money have not been disciplined. Always remember that two wrongs cannot make one right. All forms of in decency in the force should be treated with sincere measure of punishment. God bless Nairaland
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by vugaman(m): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2020
I pity this country and the type of hypocrites contained in it,why did the US army not complain about thier own, but look at nigerian, educated and myopic illitrates, what civilised and developed countries are doing, Nigeria will enjoy it but when her citizens partake in such venture, they will start complaining, that is why all the institutions in Nigeria is stagnant and outdated, that is why our ansestors are ruling us while the youths are only interested in naira bet ,thuggry and cultism, even our laws are outdated if not for a few amendment here or there, goggle and you will see some American police men with braids or dreadlocks, can you try such in this country yet they are still better than us.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by adabaraabdul: 5:07am On Apr 21, 2020
These are not immigration officers. Where did they get the uniforms from?
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by joshjc(m): 5:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Curiouscity:

Are you seriously ok?
no I'm not
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Rocboy112: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
It is unfortunate our uniform men and women no longer respect the uniform.

It is disrespectful, embarrassing, awkward, shameful, absurd, demeaning, degrading and unprofessional for a uniformed immigration officer to be doing bop bop daddy challenge with her uniform.

However it is more acceptable and pleasing to the eyes than a uniformed policeman or soldier collecting #20 tip boldly in broad day light under the son, bullying and killing innocent citizens.

Anyways what did I know?

I rest my case.
This is not about uniforms,even US Army does different challenges with there uniforms
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nackzy: 5:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Blue3k2:
Quick question did you guys fire the idiots extorting people for their passports? It's interesting how government agencies are ready to tackle these sort of trivial issues. They should not do the challenge in uniform if it's agsinst their code of conduct.
don't mind those hypocrites
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Flakky26(f): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2020
At the end,, nothing will happen to the officers because they are well connected, its possible that their fathers are big politicians. In the first place, getting immigration job is not easy.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Vulcan24(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2020
that guy Falz....he's bent on creating controversies and uprising
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by IYANGBALI: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2020
When you act without a second thought
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2020
All those screaming it is unprofessional, please, WHAT EXACTLY IS UNPROFESSIONAL ABOUT IT? Dancing on uniform?

As for those shouting that it's against the code of conduct, CAN YOU POST A SECTION OF THE NIS CODE OF CONDUCT THAT INDICATES SO? HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE SUPPOSED CODE OF CONDUCT BEFORE?

(Don't use the NIS boss saying so as a reference, cos you can agree with me there is an 80% chance the guy haven't read the FULL code of conduct before)
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Enyimbamercedes: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Iam Haliru!

Anyway, what is my business. It is an Animal farm .

No one will sack the media aide that joined the ABU Vs UNiAbuja twitter war using the @NigeriaGov twitter handle.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Ayods: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2020
R u kidding me?passport extortion/bribe collection at international airports by immigration officers is carried out shamelessly with impunity.It has diminished the image of the NIS to the point that most if not all if us see dem as just a dishonest bunch of beggars.Tackle dis first then we can consider taking u seriously
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by bkool7(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Don't worry, we'll meet in court

Falz and his daddy will represent them

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by jeiz333: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Ensure you fire everyone, from the guys collecting money at the arrival and departure terminal at the Lagos and Abuja airport, to the guys who collect money before any passport is produced in time in Nigeria.

The ladies action mat seem wrong, but can we just be happy people for ones. Abi oga dey vex because him no know say the babes fine like this and he can not get action for sake of sexual harassment!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Olatara(f): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Blue3k2:

Lol mumus they already knew about the situation. Did anyone get fired or charged for these actions? Cant you idiots cant read simple dates?

smiley
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by crafteck(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2020
andyanders:
Their act is wrong and calls for dismissal. What they did is not right.

How, did they unbutton uniform, all they did was change clips, like put uniform shot then switch to social dressing, who did they harm, stoo being evil, na una call for funkes arrest and now una keep quiet for kyaris burial, not trying to be insulting but una mentality dey so unfair, they have the right to be happy and celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by avalon7(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Wtf? undecided I just watched the video now,is this what the NIS is making a fuss about undecided . I'd like to see them sack NIS officers for corruption or extrusion . 9ja which way
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by atakamus: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Wetin the people do na. Abeg leave them alone.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by ucheuzor1(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Chosen1984:
Our uniform men of these days are more of slay kings and queens..

Gone are the days of thorough military/ Paramilitary men and women!

I won't be Suprised if members of the Armed Forces engage in such ..

What is wrong if our armed forces engage in such. Didn't you see the US army do theirs. Life is not all that serious bro.

American army and Navy all carry tattoos, but here you're outrightly disqualified should they see such in your body, not minding your passion for the military. If you have a godfather, you're in

See, This country and it's policies are just useless.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by DJInfluence: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2020
We are just too serious in this country. With lost priorities. How was the uniform disrespected? In advance climate, the Immigration service will even place the video on their social media page to promote the human part of the service. But here we are taking everything too serious.

A good example is the "The Git up" challenge, where law enforcement officials all over the world took part. here we are crucifying our own.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Blue3k2:

Lol ok mumu thanks for letting us know you have opinion on matters you dont understand. Hopefully you have insightful comment in the future idiot.

MUMU, idiot! To someone you have never met in life?!

Anyway Malians and falzians are miscreants with no manners
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by avalon7(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Julietuche:

Joseph Juliet
There are certain things that uniform bars you from doing. To be a uniformed implies that you are one of the respected citizens of your country. If you condescend to the level of civilians implies that you are not fit for what so ever you represent.
Also Oga immigration please forgive them. We shouldn't justify them for their wrong by claiming that officers who extort money have not been disciplined. Always remember that two wrongs cannot make one right. All forms of in decency in the force should be treated with sincere measure of punishment. God bless Nairaland

I really don't see anything wrong or indecent in that video or did you watch a different video!?. The NIS reaction just shows how patriarchal our nation is. Gender bias, discrimination against women is rooted in African culture. As a lady you should see this, those ladies did nothing wrong.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by TheMubaraqS: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2020
I think these girls should also sue the for infringing on their human rights
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by buchisom1(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
joshjc:
They should be sacked,just look at the way they were misbehaving on uniforms,no respect for the uniform ,(the uniform symbolises dignity) they were putting on,there are some jobs you don't behave any how
u are a fool for saying dis... Go and have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings / Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.