Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (81542 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by RTSC: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2020
In other places, this would have been a good PR for the immigration.

It would show how people friendly and jovial the force can be.

But in Nigeria, the abokii backward mentality is everywhere.

Even the so called educated ones have no inkling that they are defending backwardness and repression.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Kenogidi: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2020
It's ok
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by apex1741: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] sg7dqlcjuh[/color]
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by RTSC: 12:27am On Apr 21, 2020
nkemdi89:
They should have thought over it, the service is headed by a northern muslim and they always frown against ladies trying to be active on anything social media, beside most of the girls are from influential family, I know one personally, the one on red, her father is so rich and influential. They are even less than 3 years in the job ASI 11.
Now, you got it.
It is headed by a northern Muslim.

It has nothing to do with professionalism. There is nothing professionally wrong about what those ladies did.

It even paints the force with the human face, but abokii mentality must always show.

The last thing I would be caught doing is defending abokii mentality disguised as professionalism.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by richeeyo(m): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Blue3k2:
Quick question did you guys fire the idiots extorting people for their passports? It's interesting how government agencies are ready to tackle these sort of trivial issues. They should not do the challenge in uniform if it's agsinst their code of conduct.
You simply a fool

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Bimpe29: 12:33am On Apr 21, 2020
toxtimmy:

Lol... president of your zoo country did a coup when he was a uniform person and put civilians for prison and looted the country dry.

But today was na Dey hail and sai baba but normal law abiding citizens dance with uniform una wan kill dem.

Which god create una set?... that’s the next question the discovery channel need to investigate and answer.

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Blue3k2: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2020
richeeyo:

You simply a fool

You're a mumu like your father.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by SleekyP(m): 12:56am On Apr 21, 2020
This is so unprofessional haba!!

ICU (Internal Control Unit) recommend their sack letter asap, Copy The HR & Et Etal....

Simple query they cannot answer. how did they get the job in the first place? angry angry
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:58am On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
It is unfortunate our uniform men and women no longer respect the uniform.

It is disrespectful, embarrassing, awkward, shameful, absurd, demeaning, degrading and unprofessional for a uniformed immigration officer to be doing bop bop daddy challenge with her uniform.

However it is more acceptable and pleasing to the eyes than a uniformed policeman or soldier collecting #20 tip boldly in broad day light under the son, bullying and killing innocent citizens.

Anyways what did I know?

I rest my case.
Nigeria and it leaders can go to hell.

Nigeria and it leaders in uniforms has been embarrassing citizens on daily basis, even till this moments. Nigeria is a living thing, nigeria is the absence of a living thing.
If nigeria is thing, what is the meaning of nigeria in our local dialects?

You what I mean?

Nigeria should stop embarrassing us.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by peacettw: 1:01am On Apr 21, 2020
kaludestiny10:
I am even more confused about the whole thing because what they did has nothing to do with their job.

It is truly mind boggling
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Blue3k2:

Stay out the conversation if you dont know what's going on. The NIS is already aware of the video and nobody been fired or prosecuted. Must you clowns jump into matters you don't grasp?

I don't do with frustrated beings...

My response was just to let you know sane people are here.

Marlian or falzian, you know you are senseless just like your role models

May you be comforted

Cc. Stalwert

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by NaijaAlien: 1:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Nigerians and over sabi....everybody wants to be in every other persons business except their own....crazy shit
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Burchester: 1:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by holubee21(m): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Please do these officers apply for the job online like every Nigerians does.. They seems to get the job very easy and cheaply.. Abeg una dey feel me Sha? all dese fed jobs no easy to apply online and be selected like Dat.. God av mercy
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by crafteck(m): 1:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Did they sack dancing politicians or dancing soldiers, is it because they are female? Dont they have the right to feel beautiful? Did they have any points mess up the uniform or tear it? Was there indecent exposure, did they violate social distancing.. the people against them are all mad
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Blue3k2: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

I don't do with frustrated beings...My response was just to let you know sane people are here.
Marlian or falzian, you know you are senseless just like your role models. May you be comforted
Cc. Stalwert

Lol ok mumu thanks for letting us know you have opinion on matters you dont understand. Hopefully you have insightful comment in the future idiot.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by izibili44: 1:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Hey Guys what i saw in that video na very good shot.But una for notice say na fine fine ladies be those immigration office and top rank too.So u think say oga at the top go fire them for real.Hum i doubt am.Na for them to share those fine fine ladies. Oga at the top for niger don hammer. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by andyanders: 1:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Their act is wrong and calls for dismissal. What they did is not right.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by content208: 1:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Corruptionist? if you have a modicum of common sense, send it to them to act upon, send it to Code of Conduct, send it to EFCC but to use the video as a basis for Immigration not to sanction erring staff is promoting corruption you pretend to abhor. Like I said you are not helping them by creating outrage over a behaviour immigration deems to fall short of their code of conduct.

I pray to see a time when youths can use their common sense in dealing with issues the same people who advance human rights to free the likes of Dasuki and the same fools that will complain that corruption is bad.

Two issues were on videos about immigration officers' misdeeds. The ogas acted on one, but ignored the other and all your brain could produce was the rubbish you wrote up there?

If anyone is lacking common sense here, it looks like you
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by cardoctor(m): 1:51am On Apr 21, 2020
What's so bad about this video? Jobless nation.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 1:59am On Apr 21, 2020
andyanders:
Their act is wrong and calls for dismissal. What they did is not right.

Thief like you want dismiss person wen dey dance with clothes on... A tsunami needs to clean nigeria as retards na im full the country.

By the way your current president executed a coup in uniform and have put millions in hardship but you dey here to bop daddy... Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by HIPROFILE(m): 1:59am On Apr 21, 2020
When you employ slay queens be ready for unreasonable drama their brain is in their fat butts so they think from there.

Well by the time they put one or two calls all charges will be acquitted...certain chairman got them there after all
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 2:00am On Apr 21, 2020
cardoctor:
What's so bad about this video? Jobless nation.

This one pass jobless nation.... the country is full of retards.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Please, how is this video and embarrassment to the immigration service?

This is what happens when you elect an Islamic bigot as president who then goes on to appoint other religious extremist into positions of authority
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 2:04am On Apr 21, 2020
NaijaAlien:
Nigerians and over sabi....everybody wants to be in every other persons business except their own....crazy shit

exactly.... this is the reason why as of today no nigerian done see straight NEPA for almost 1 month in all their life time..... all of them dey smoke deadly fumes from generators everyday but them no smell am but dem they masturb4te online because of bop daddy when no concern dem.

honestly, just imagine these people as your neighbor?
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 2:07am On Apr 21, 2020
crafteck:
Did they sack dancing politicians or dancing soldiers, is it because they are female? Dint they have the right to feel beautiful? Did they have any points mess up the uniform or tear it? Was there indecent exposure, did they violate social distancing.. the people against them are all mad

They are all worst than mad... they are cannibals.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Judybash93(m): 2:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Is this against their code of conduct?
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by vineyardfarms: 2:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Sack those demons thieves that sell Nigerian Passport In the officer
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Asekhamhe1: 2:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Truth be told what they did is wrong
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:50am On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:
It is unfortunate our uniform men and women no longer respect the uniform.

It is disrespectful, embarrassing, awkward, shameful, absurd, demeaning, degrading and unprofessional for a uniformed immigration officer to be doing bop bop daddy challenge with her uniform.

However it is more acceptable and pleasing to the eyes than a uniformed policeman or soldier collecting #20 tip boldly in broad day light under the son, bullying and killing innocent citizens.

Anyways what did I know?

I rest my case.

IDIOTIC BUHARI MEDIA ORGANISATION REST OF CASE . SO NIGERIA FORCE HAVE MORE RESPECT THAN US ARMY ??

we know that nigeria is today an ISLAMIC COUNTRY THANKS TO APC. I BET YOU 100K IF THE NIGERIA OFFICERS WEAR hijab in these videos do you think anybody will say anything? nigeria get no future true true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings / Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.