Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (81539 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Blue3k2: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
toxtimmy:

You are a wise man... simple, fair and objective without any emotional attachment to noise.

Thank you kindly.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
They messed up with their uniforms.... If they sack them now,will Falz employ them? Daughters of the world

Uniform na ordinary material you go get for alaba..... in the civilized world every body can wear uniform and do whatever dem want even when dem Dey go shit for toilet or go pack shit for gutter.

What’s important and engraved in their heart is so you love and respect the flag of their country more than you do.

Go rob ororo for your face so people know say you be palm oil.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Olatara(f): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I am so done with this.
Story..
COMPOUND FOOL: Immigration is corrupt so they should not sanction their erring officers.

Me: report such corruption to Immigration Office, but that cannot be a basis not to discipline erring officers.

COMPOUND FOOL: here is a video of corruption, they should not sanction erring officers.

Me: send your footage to immigration office, or send it to Code of conduct, or EFCC but the footage cannot be a basis for Immigrations not to sanction its officers

Compound Fool: foaming from the mouth acting like a deranged maniac.

Me: Bye compound Fool!

PS. The guy even lacks imagination that he has to plagiarize the moniker of someone he hopes to be. grin grin grin grin
See finishing. I support you, some people should be schooled. 100 likes for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by excanny: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Did they win the challenge?
Cos it was cool but they shouldn't have used their uniforms.
Its unprofessional.
But they should be warned and not sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Pharaoh350s(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Which one are we to believe
In other news they said she was fired
Here they said was threatened

I know understand what @daddytime meant by saying "fake news is going to cause WW3"
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by kode12: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Corruptionist? if you have a modicum of common sense, send it to them to act upon, send it to Code of Conduct, send it to EFCC but to use the video as a basis for Immigration not to sanction erring staff is promoting corruption you pretend to abhor. Like I said you are not helping them by creating outrage over a behaviour immigration deems to fall short of their code of conduct.

I pray to see a time when youths can use their common sense in dealing with issues the same people who advance human rights to free the likes of Dasuki and the same fools that will complain that corruption is bad.
Excuse me, are you trying to feign ignorance or you're truly ignorant about what's going on in these government agencies? There's no state that charges the amount posted online for Passports or Driver's licence and there's no way the Ogas will say they don't know about it, because the unofficial price that they collect at these offices is fixed across all states. Please stop with these silly games, you're referring folks to EFCC? Seriously? How many high profile cases, with looted public funds have they brought to book? The NIS and Nigeria in general have bigger problems to tackle than public officers having fun. They danced in their Uniforms, it's not a crime, they danced in regular clothing also, that isn't a crime either, they didn't disrespect their profession or the uniform in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Lee99: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
See fine fine milfs wey de work for immigration e be like I go apply
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chosen1984:
Our uniform men of these days are more of slay kings and queens..

Gone are the days of thorough military/ Paramilitary men and women!

I won't be Suprised if members of the Armed Forces engage in such ..

Anybody stop you from go joining military or paramilitary?... send me your account details I go give You money for Uber and allowance for one month and pay your rent for one month until you get your first salary after you join the military and paramilitary.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by ollypass: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Much ado...
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chosen1984:
Our uniform men of these days are more of slay kings and queens..

Gone are the days of thorough military/ Paramilitary men and women!

I won't be Suprised if members of the Armed Forces engage in such ..

Anybody stop you from go joining military or paramilitary?... send me your account details I go give You money for Uber and allowance for one month and pay your rent for one month until you get your first salary after you join the military and paramilitary.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Blue3k2: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lee99:
See fine fine milfs wey de work for immigration e be like I go apply

Lol only 2 of them are decent. Who know what you'd wake up to without their make up.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by daddytime(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
Which one are we to believe
In other news they said she was fired
Here they said was threatened

I know understand what @daddytime meant by saying "Bleep news is going to cause WW3"

I said fake news peddlers will cause world war 3 with their fake news.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Orpe7(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dem no see dier tootoo knack, dem too come.dey show off
Why their ogas no.go wan sack them
I am.certaim some. Ogas are always using tissue on their videos

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Olatara:
See finishing. I support you, some people should be schooled. 100 likes for you.

So Nigerians Dey worship uniform now?... Lol...

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
These people are bored. This is not the the to be highhanded.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Pharaoh350s(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
daddytime:

I said fake news peddlers will cause world war 3 with their fake news.
NL moderator changed it to bleep
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by taiwolomo1: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
It is unfortunate our uniform men and women no longer respect the uniform.

It is disrespectful, embarrassing, awkward, shameful, absurd, demeaning, degrading and unprofessional for a uniformed immigration officer to be doing bop bop daddy challenge with her uniform.

However it is more acceptable and pleasing to the eyes than a uniformed policeman or soldier collecting #20 tip boldly in broad day light under the son, bullying and killing innocent citizens.

Anyways what did I know?...A hypocrite spotted! Wht do u say about the US military video !! It was nice right

I rest my case.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Luizkid(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
But i don't see anything too serious here naw, haba. All i saw were just beautiful ladies making the uniform look even more admirable. Pls we have more serious issues at hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Karleb:
This is Nigeria! grin

If you want to be a vixen and an officer at the same time, go to America.

See mumu wen never see NEPA for straight 24 hours since dem born am Dey talk... when was the last time you wash you yansh after you shit?... oh never as I forgot there is no tap water in your house.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by ngwababe(f): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nkofushi.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Bimpe29: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
What is bad has no other name apart from BAD.

Their actions are really unbecoming of Officers.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by apex7012: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] wlk1pb81vn[/color]
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Farki: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
So someone can not look fine again?

Must we die and be consumed in our work?
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Luizkid:
But i don't see anything too serious here naw, haba. All i saw were just beautiful ladies making the uniform look even more admirable. Pls we have more serious issues at hand.

Truth be told if it were immigration men do this their bosses for ignore am or even use am a social tool to make immigration job look good and fun... but since na women na problem because for a typical Nigerian man sees woman as pepper soup and beer.

1 Like

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by apex5271: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] t93nqtup9h[/color]
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by toxtimmy: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bimpe29:
What is bad has no other name apart from BAD.

Their actions are really unbecoming of Officers.

Lol... president of your zoo country did a coup when he was a uniform person and put civilians for prison and looted the country dry.

But today was na Dey hail and sai baba but normal law abiding citizens dance with uniform una wan kill dem.

Which god create una set?... that’s the next question the discovery channel need to investigate and answer.
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by bcashy: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
BGSM:
I feel for her because of what she ll be going through henceforth. The street is highly not funny at all. We should be very careful of what we post whenever we are happy and whenever we are angry. This is a privilege opportunity that is about to be wasted, O My God. Opportunity that is difficult to come by due to lack of connection and money, despite our qualifications and moral maturity. This is part of the hazard of social media.

They wouldn't get sacked! They are all commissioned officers! To get them sack will go through a board that recruited them! They can only get sanctioned in one way or the other! Even the CG cannot sack a commissioned officer, it has to pass through the board before any decision to sack them can be taken!
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blue3k2:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/20/nigerian-immigration-service-threatens-sack-employees-participating-falz-‘bop-daddy’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othlTxYNIKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHiXllheA14

I'm sure the NIS boss is one hypocritical aboki.

Not only backward but awkward set of people.

Meanwhile behind the screen, while watching the video, he would be licking his lips grin grin
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by apex8288: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] go68y4gcsc[/color]
Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by Barestic(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigeria and nonsense

Re: Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
We are always being hypocritical in this country. How better to get make people aware of the NIS than things like this once in a while. It shows they are human also and builds a better bond with the civilians. Which is also how it shud be.

There is nothing wrong with what they have done. We are supposed to be civilized pls not barbarians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings / Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.