Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno (1668 Views)

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by TalkTalkhdmedia: 6:48am On May 06, 2020
Popular author Reno Omokri has dropped a vital piece of marriage advice for young men

- Omokri advised single men to look out for women they can share their heart with and not those after money

- According to him, men should be stingy with money and generous with love

True or False?

See More of His Posts and More followers Reactions

1 Like

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Skmoda360(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2020
TalkTalkhdmedia:
Popular author Reno Omokri has dropped a vital piece of marriage advice for young men

- Omokri advised single men to look out for women they can share their heart with and not those after money

- According to him, men should be stingy with money and generous with love

True or False?

See More of His Posts and More followers Reactions
He is saying the absolute truth undecided
Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Nuulife: 6:56am On May 06, 2020
Yes, oloshos that goes after money will attack him.

How can a man think that money can get him good wife? why do some men think upside down? It is a pity

3 Likes

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by donbachi(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2020
Dis guy should stop deceiving the younger generations abeg.."practicing make perfect".b4 u know it,the man don carry dat stingy hand enter marriage...pls guys,discard him and his miseducation..naso e dey take start.

1 Like

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2020
Of course, watch how hungry leeches who has made relationship their source of livelihood will attack him with so much venom.

Isn't it unfortunate that most leeches that complain about stingy guys are without any job nor have any value they're adding to their own lives? Many of them can't feed themselves if there are no men around.

Well, I'm Peter Obi's brother in every sense of it. My allegiance and money is for my family alone. No one else is entitled to it. Until you become one, expecting to benefit from it is a sure foolhardiness.

Proudly a STINGY MAN

3 Likes

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Randy100: 7:03am On May 06, 2020
This is a hard truth. A young girl that you are dating is not your financial responsibility, she got a father, a mother and brothers. Affection is all you owe her. Reno is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:04am On May 06, 2020
Abilistic:
Very strong words, but some men won't listen
u can listen okay , feel free to listen lol
Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:05am On May 06, 2020
Be like Reno 45 years and still not married !!! Yeah stingy guys r winning !! Lol !! If u are stingy as a Man U hv no single value . U fit no get much o , but if u stingy, women will run from you !!! Be a celebrity or not , fine boy or not , if u like hv millions in ur account, if u are stingy no body cares , don’t just be stingy as a man !!

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
Dis guy should stop deceiving the younger generations abeg.."practicing make perfect".b4 u know it,the man don carry dat stingy hand enter marriage...pls guys,discard him and his miseducation..naso e dey take start.

Most stingy single men are good husbands. A stingy man is stingy because you're not family. Most stingy single men have deep sense of commitment to family only.

If you see a single guy that leeches call stingy, check very we'll and you will see that most of them spend on their families when they're single. Good sense of responsibility!! That's the right people to spend on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:06am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:
Of course, watch how hungry leeches who has made relationship their source of livelihood will attack him with so much venom.

Isn't it unfortunate that most leeches that complain about stingy guys are without any job nor have any value they're adding to their own lives? Many of them can't feed themselves if there are no man around.

Well, I'm Peter Obi's brother in every sense of it. My allegiance and money is for my family alone. No one else is entitled to it. Until you become one, expecting to benefit from it is a sure foolhardiness.

Proudly a STINGY MAN
disgusting human being

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:07am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

Most stingy single men are good husbands. A stingy man is stingy because you're not family. Most stingy single men have deep sense of commitment to family only.

If you see a single guy that leeches call stingy, check very we'll and you will see that most of them spend on their families when they're single. Good sense of responsibility!! That's the right people to spend on.
if u stingy u are worthless as a man
Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by davosea(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2020
Nice word man
Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
disgusting human being

Pathetic leech. E pain am

9 Likes

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:08am On May 06, 2020
Reality will remain reality

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
if u stingy u are worthless as a man

If you're a leech, you're useless as a human being

Ciao cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:10am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

Pathetic leech
stingyness as a man is a curse!!! Nothing to be proud of ! U should be ashamed of urself as a man

1 Share

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:11am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

If you're a leech, you're useless as a human being

Ciao cheesy
last time I promise, read and understand

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
stingyness as a man is a curse!!! Nothing to be proud of ! U should be ashamed of urself as a man

Some pains are actually called painment grin cheesy

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:13am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

Pathetic leech. E pain am
Lol nothing wey u fit tell me go pain me !! Nothing, u hv no value what so ever as a man !!!!!!
Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:13am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

Some pains are actually called painment grin cheesy
okay o

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Randy100: 7:14am On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
guys with sense will continue to do the needful
You meant to say guy without sense will continue to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
last time I promise, read and understand

My dear, get a job. That's what you need. Not a care free giver of a man cheesy

Until you're married to a man, you're not his responsibility.

Now I really have to let you go. That will ease your pain. Cioa grin

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:15am On May 06, 2020
Randy100:
You meant to say guy without sense will continue to do the needful.
lol guys with sense,, take care of their babe , their babe worship then n they live happy ever after
Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:16am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

My dear, get a job. That's what you need. Not a care free giver of a man cheesy

Until you're married to a man, you're not his responsibility.

Now I really have to let you go. That will ease your pain. Cioa grin
cry cry

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by shehu01(f): 7:17am On May 06, 2020
Untill you get married be stingy with your pu$$¥
Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Nuulife: 7:17am On May 06, 2020
Has someone been leeching all her life and was knocked by Reno? cheesy
asking for a sister who is carrying this thread on her head up there

1 Like

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Lol nothing wey u fit tell me go pain me !! Nothing, u hv no value what so ever as a man !!!!!!

My mum who's on a monthly salary and my sibling who's school fees are being taken care of a sessional basis, disagree with you in all totality. cheesy

I'm fulfilled

2 Likes

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:18am On May 06, 2020
Very sure Reno got into that yesterday thread and was pained !! A 45 years old man dishing relationship advice !! No wonder he’s single

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2020
shehu01:
Untill you get married be stingy with your pu$$¥

Agreed!! Be stingy with what you have
Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by Samakus(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2020
Nuulife:
Has someone been leeching all her life and was knocked by Reno?
cheesy

asking for a sister who is carrying this thread on her head up there

cheesy cheesy cheesy wink. Knockout

Re: Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno by shehu01(f): 7:24am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

Agreed!! Be stingy with what you have
That's it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! / Deleted / watch this sex video that shows my cheating girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.