Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items (23281 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Foundation International Set To Build New School In Ewu, Edo / Chris Oyakhilome Foundation Builds Free School / Chris Oyakhilome Foundation Provides Assistance After Lagos Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Chekwume16(m): 5:15am On Apr 21, 2020
So it is no longer 5G that made them lock down Lagos and abj. I don't know why people can't see the fraud in all these churches.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by livelovelaugh: 5:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm....You sound like you live with him

Hoodbilonia:
Hez a scammer
He knows lockdown wud be scrapped if not by weekend. So dat on sunday service he will play this tape to lure unsuspecting victims to part with their hard earned money.
U load up a truck filled with 5 indomie satchets,2 congo of rice 2 congo of beans,3 onions and 1 vegetable oil,sugar,groundnut. Add foam inside make e for gather space and weight like say na better package inside one rubber bag nylon.
Total 2k
Total amount spent on the dumb project.lets say 150k.
Offering returns. 50million.
Thief

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by pfadom: 5:20am On Apr 21, 2020
The community spread started from the rich to the poor. Surprisingly, the culprits ain't the poor and vulnerable, but the elite.

The poor are invited to do house chores, cleaning and washing for the rich with travel history to high risk countries. They keep this from the poor could hardly practice social distancing in their Ajegunle/Okokomaiko They eventually unknowingly transmit the virus to family, households and co-tenants.

I was told me of a young man who does the cleaning/washing for a self-isolated UK returnee in Lekki. They fetch him during the 10-2pm window. I'm afraid sd the man doesn't know he's exposed to COVID-19.

The family are in danger now as the NCDC could not fathom why they should test him and his family because they conclude that:
1. They are not returnees from high risk countries.

2. They have had no contact with COVID-19 infected person.

Please advise your friends and family to observe the lockdown. The elites ain't interested in the wellbeing of the downtrodden.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Hoodbilonia: 5:21am On Apr 21, 2020
All of them are thieves. What stops him from dishing out 10 10k to every of his members durinf this lockdown period
All the tithes and offering una don spend for anti christ embassy. E never reach 100k or pass sef. Greedy anti christ
livelovelaugh:
Hmmm....You sound like you live with him

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Olojesamaga: 5:23am On Apr 21, 2020
God bless the hand that giveGod bless the hand that giveGod bless the hand that give

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 21, 2020
deri4luv1:
I thought they said it's 5G that's killing people and not Corona Virus? So why are they wearing face masks! Nonsense and ingredient
Their PASTORS no dey STUDY at all.
Despite the professionals wey full that church.
Dem no fit Educate their Pastors well.
Very soon some male pastors go begin teach Ladies how to push out pikin.
It's now obvious these NEW GENERATION PASTORS need LICENCE to operate.
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by deri4luv1(m): 5:24am On Apr 21, 2020
ovieigho:

you that you didn't think
what have you done for yourself talkless of people around you...

I thought I thought ....
Tom tom ni

Gullible follower, look at how you are talking like you know me, I do more than your pastors do, all they know how to do is collect tithes and offering, my friend vamoose, and don't tag me again, don't be unfortunate
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by livelovelaugh: 5:24am On Apr 21, 2020
grin

Hoodbilonia:
All of them are thieves. What stops him from dishing out 10 10k to every of his members durinf this lockdown period
All the tithes and offering una don spend for anti christ embassy. E never reach 100k or pass sef. Greedy anti christ
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by deri4luv1(m): 5:28am On Apr 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Their PASTORS no dey STUDY at all.
Most Pentecostal pastors are University Drop outs
Despite the professionals wey full that church.
Dem no fit Educate their Pastors well.
Very soon some male pastors go begin teach Ladies how to push out pikin.
It's now obvious these NEW GENERATION PASTORS need LICENCE to operate.

They probably advised him, but since he's their all knowing God, what more can they do
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by AFRlCA: 5:29am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88676955:
Nice one from the Church.

Commendable

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by sben2308(m): 5:50am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88676955:

This is Commendable.

Rather late than never.

To be honest how is this nice and commendable?They have members thousands of them hungry and angry while all this is bought with their money .And the church didnt do a single thing to them but can donate to the government.
Walahi religion in AFRICA and religion leaders are scam and they dont do what they preach at all .

*drop mic*
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by kpajie1: 6:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Crazy nigerian man of holy not GOD.na now u na wan share food items.thank God for coro19.now everybody wan make name.as them dey give na so dem dey adverst am.i weep for them
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Onlyonebuhari: 6:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Eye service donation after he said it was 5G killing people.
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Wawelexy(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2020
In
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by jaxxy(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice of Christ embassy bt will this items ever get to those that need it? Or it will be cornered by corrupt and heartless people.

The truth is we have poor strategies in reaching those who need theses items. It’s might even get hoarded.

Churches shud also not forget their needy members while giving to government. That’s grand hypocrisy.
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by EdiskyHarry: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
I see how repressive nairaland is. this is not a platform for free speech. they delete your comment at will. they only want to put out what they want you to know and dwell on. there is nothing different from this and the mainstream. I also notice that Buhari boys and some Muslims are paid to always be on the front page. They either come to denigrate Christians and their comments are not deleted. or they come to attack anyone speaking the truth about buhari. they always favor Buhari and make whatever he does seem okay and acceptable. the Muslims come to malign Christians while sandwiching Islam as a preferred alternative. the moderators will not claim to be unaware. to comment on the Muslim section you have to swear an oath while on the Christian section no one is made to do that. so are the moderators Muslims? is this is a Muslim forum? they should let us know so that the Christians can move on. how is this a forum when free speech is controlled by a set of men who claim to stand on higher moral ground and to have a higher IQ than you? It should have just been okay if they dropped the news and erase the comment section. Nigerians are not monolithic. there are diverse opinions and the mainstream cannot be heard at all times. this is the problem in this country.

Chris tried. so far so good, the Christians have turned out to be the most givers and the most non-biased givers in Nigeria.
Muslims are the richest. they have been in power for decades and controlled all the resources. Dangote is the wealthiest man in Africa. but Dangote is waiting to use the ventilator that Jack Ma donated to Nigeria. that is the same way he waited for Bill Gates to provide a Polio vaccine for his grandchildren and relations.

where are the billions stolen in the north? Ganduje was busy showing his muscles to the emir but he only managed to prepare burial grounds that he called isolation centers.
there is nothing like temporary isolation centers now. People should be put to work to build permanent hospitals in all states. do not keep grown men home. provide temporary shelters for them and let them work in camps to build. they are asking us to mourn Abba Kyari. For what? did he mourn my father? the old man should be thrown in the garbage. the thousands of Nigerians that committed suicide and died of poverty were denied basic welfare because he was busy looting. the money did not save him eventually. he and his family should rather be mourning the death of innocent Nigerians who die on daily bases as a result of their corrupt actions.

the 10 million that tuface donated just went down the toilet. tuface should have known better. acts like a lazy fool sometimes. Tonto Dike, I respect you. She did a million at the right time. Tuface, when you were selling your CD you went to people's homes and they bought them. Now, you are donating 10 Million and you gave it to the same crooks that embezzled our money in the first place. shame on you! what stopped tuface from purchasing the things he wanted to give and taking them to the streets himself? Tonto did not make a noise but we saw action. she did her best. Tuface where is the 10 millions that you promised your fans? they are hungry and fainting.

to Omotola and Genevieve and Funke Akindele, shame on all of you. Funke, Nigerians are hungry and you are holding a party. Funke, I remember when you started and the support you got from Nigerians on the streets. you cannot buy bread for your hungry fans. omotola you day show us yarsh since. give Nigerians food. they are hungry. your social media page has grown. they are mostly Nigerians supporting you. you cannot lend a voice. you said nothing on your page. omotola has done nothing to support the average Nigerian on the streets. Stella Damascus has voiced out her pains so many times. simple giving we no see.

when Christians share gifts, they give to both Muslims and traditionalists and Christians. but all the Muslims give only in the mosque. if you are not Muslim, you get nothing. is that truly a religion of love? yet they attack.
all the giving Dangote gave was only in the north. they want to make sure that southerners and easterners do not benefit from single giving.

even in this time of emergency, the evil in the hearts of all these people thrive.
Honestly you are making sense, even me I was wondering why an Islamic terrorist is allowed to be saying rubbish against the Christians every Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by SirKomA(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
I see how repressive nairaland is. this is not a platform for free speech. they delete your comment at will. they only want to put out what they want you to know and dwell on. there is nothing different from this and the mainstream. I also notice that Buhari boys and some Muslims are paid to always be on the front page. They either come to denigrate Christians and their comments are not deleted. or they come to attack anyone speaking the truth about buhari. they always favor Buhari and make whatever he does seem okay and acceptable. the Muslims come to malign Christians while sandwiching Islam as a preferred alternative. the moderators will not claim to be unaware. to comment on the Muslim section you have to swear an oath while on the Christian section no one is made to do that. so are the moderators Muslims? is this is a Muslim forum? they should let us know so that the Christians can move on. how is this a forum when free speech is controlled by a set of men who claim to stand on higher moral ground and to have a higher IQ than you? It should have just been okay if they dropped the news and erase the comment section. Nigerians are not monolithic. there are diverse opinions and the mainstream cannot be heard at all times. this is the problem in this country.

Chris tried. so far so good, the Christians have turned out to be the most givers and the most non-biased givers in Nigeria.
Muslims are the richest. they have been in power for decades and controlled all the resources. Dangote is the wealthiest man in Africa. but Dangote is waiting to use the ventilator that Jack Ma donated to Nigeria. that is the same way he waited for Bill Gates to provide a Polio vaccine for his grandchildren and relations.

where are the billions stolen in the north? Ganduje was busy showing his muscles to the emir but he only managed to prepare burial grounds that he called isolation centers.
there is nothing like temporary isolation centers now. People should be put to work to build permanent hospitals in all states. do not keep grown men home. provide temporary shelters for them and let them work in camps to build. they are asking us to mourn Abba Kyari. For what? did he mourn my father? the old man should be thrown in the garbage. the thousands of Nigerians that committed suicide and died of poverty were denied basic welfare because he was busy looting. the money did not save him eventually. he and his family should rather be mourning the death of innocent Nigerians who die on daily bases as a result of their corrupt actions.

the 10 million that tuface donated just went down the toilet. tuface should have known better. acts like a lazy fool sometimes. Tonto Dike, I respect you. She did a million at the right time. Tuface, when you were selling your CD you went to people's homes and they bought them. Now, you are donating 10 Million and you gave it to the same crooks that embezzled our money in the first place. shame on you! what stopped tuface from purchasing the things he wanted to give and taking them to the streets himself? Tonto did not make a noise but we saw action. she did her best. Tuface where is the 10 millions that you promised your fans? they are hungry and fainting.

to Omotola and Genevieve and Funke Akindele, shame on all of you. Funke, Nigerians are hungry and you are holding a party. Funke, I remember when you started and the support you got from Nigerians on the streets. you cannot buy bread for your hungry fans. omotola you day show us yarsh since. give Nigerians food. they are hungry. your social media page has grown. they are mostly Nigerians supporting you. you cannot lend a voice. you said nothing on your page. omotola has done nothing to support the average Nigerian on the streets. Stella Damascus has voiced out her pains so many times. simple giving we no see.

when Christians share gifts, they give to both Muslims and traditionalists and Christians. but all the Muslims give only in the mosque. if you are not Muslim, you get nothing. is that truly a religion of love? yet they attack.
all the giving Dangote gave was only in the north. they want to make sure that southerners and easterners do not benefit from single giving.

even in this time of emergency, the evil in the hearts of all these people thrive.

The way celebrities are inactive in this trying time is so alarming. Almost everyone of them is mute and is not even ready to render a helping hands to the hungry. Most of the billions they gave to the government, I personally believe they did that to gain favor from the government when everything comes back to normal. For 2face to give 10 million naira to the government rather than giving out common face mask to the vulnerable is just something else. I mean how do you expect people that are hungry to buy face mask.
With the look of things, there will be more atrocities on a daily basis cos there is absolutely no crime that Hunger can't cause.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by valuedammy(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2020
All these men of God are all Politician, imagine a Church distributing relief item through state government, but when it's time to collcet tithe the collect it directly from their members. After this Covid pandemic, if I hear anybody talk about how powerful or pious out religious leaders are, such person will be beheaded .
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by InvertedHammer: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2020
/
Shouldn't he be going to all the Covid-19 centers to heal the sick? Or his miracle pot has run out of juice?
Imagine if Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Okotie, T.B March 27th, Fireman, Indabosky, Suleiman, Mbaka and other inglorious pretenders/hustlers got together against Covid-19. I will pay to watch the episode in Mythbusters.
/

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by makewetalk2: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2020
You are absolutely right
seriously it pained me so much that tuface who claims to be a street breed would do such a silly thing.
10 million can feed a lot of mouths in this trying time. Just pay one bakery owner to produce bread of 10 million. People will survive at least until another person makes the move.
Davido is there, wizkid is there, don jazzy is there. all these guys earn cash in dollars. to many Nigerians, they are like family. they support them they fan them out. at least show love. others will follow.
It is sad.
hunger takes away fear and once fear is out of the equation, a man can do anything.
the earlier they step in, the better. At least to cushion the effect.
SirKomA:

The way celebrities are inactive in this trying time is so alarming. Almost everyone of them is mute and is not even ready to render a helping hands to the hungry. Most of the billions they gave to the government, I personally believe they did that to gain favor from the government when everything comes back to normal. For 2face to give 10 million naira to the government rather than giving out common face mask to the vulnerable is just something else. I mean how do you expect people that are hungry to buy face mask.
With the look of things, there will be more atrocities on a daily basis cos there is absolutely no crime that Hunger can't cause.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by symbianDON(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2020
this is so beautiful. glory to God.
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Pastor Chris should not hide behind the fence of Free giveaway,,I go die and other secular celebs have been doing that

He should come out and heal the Covid 19 patients in the isolation centres or is his atmosphere of miracles abi healing ministry suddenly gone audio??

When we tell sheeples that all this Men of God are just mere men like u and I they will say no,,my pastor can heal ,my prophet sees visions etc
Why have they suddenly gone mute??
After this lockdown mek I see any winners, redeem or chist embassy member carry Bible near me,,I go shook fingers for im eye.
They commanded fire to fall from heaven during the time of Elisha they should command coro healing now

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by RTSC: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Where are the Muslim donations?

Or is it only to talk and constitute nuisance?

Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by RTSC: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
Pastor Chris should not hide behind the fence of Free giveaway,,I go die and other secular celebs have been doing that

He should come out and heal the Covid 19 patients in the isolation centres or is his atmosphere of miracles abi healing ministry suddenly gone audio??

When we tell sheeples that all this Men of God are just mere men like u and I they will say no,,my pastor can heal ,my prophet sees visions etc
Why have they suddenly gone mute??
After this lockdown mek I see any winners, redeem or chist embassy member carry Bible near me,,I go shook fingers for im eye.
They commanded fire to fall from heaven during the time of Elisha they should command coro healing now
When Jesus was alive on earth, he did not heal all the sick people in Israel.

He could, but he didn't.

Get wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by warrrrr: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
post=88676955:

This is Commendable.

Rather late than never.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Chimookigwe: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2020
RTSC:

When Jesus was alive on earth, he did not heal all the sick people in Israel.

He could, but he didn't.

Get wisdom.

You are comparing that Chris Oyakhilome to Jesus Christ. Are you crazy?
Was Jesus Christ spreading conspiracy theories about?

Oyakhilome has messed himself up and he has shown that he lacks deep thinking. He can only fool his gullible members and those who are daft.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by ovieigho(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2020
deri4luv1:

Gullible follower, look at how you are talking like you know me, I do more than your pastors do, all they know how to do is collect tithes and offering, my friend vamoose, and don't tag me again, don't be unfortunate
With the way you talk ,I can get you don't have 10000 in your account...

Fym rich people pay tithes and still don't complain you remain unfortunate fellow

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by yvonne111(f): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by VEXT: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Damn,most blacks in Nigeria both Muslim and Christians are hypocrites. They will insult a pastor if he refused to help and still insult him if he decide to help ....Blacks r evils!!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by deri4luv1(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2020
ovieigho:

With the way you talk ,I can get you don't have 10000 in your account...

Fym rich people pay tithes and still don't complain you remain unfortunate fellow

Haha, Bros I'm a millionaire, I don't have to prove anything to you. You are just a stupid entity, Bye
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by ovieigho(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
deri4luv1:

Haha, Bros I'm a millionaire, I don't have to prove anything to you. You are just a stupid entity, Bye

You are just a stupid chemist and that sells take drugs or probably an adult that still lean the robe from a master .a millionaire neither shout nor complain about data usage ...I still can get you don't have 10k in your acct .Bleep off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.