Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items (23290 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Foundation International Set To Build New School In Ewu, Edo / Chris Oyakhilome Foundation Builds Free School / Chris Oyakhilome Foundation Provides Assistance After Lagos Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by makewetalk2: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Whelp!
I surrender to you. You are a higher human specie and you are more educated. How can I compare to you? With all due respect, enjoy your mega wealth.
Bye.
joepepsy:
you think we are level education- wise.
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Clemsilver45: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
When you go to ROME theory in practice
shocked
deri4luv1:
I thought they said it's 5G that's killing people and not Corona Virus? So why are they wearing face masks! Nonsense and ingredient

P:S
Christ Embassy members don't quote me, don't be unfortunate please.
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by ifko: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Kekereekun123:
fool spotted
Go & get a better life
After life challenges tossed u around u settled n ur mind that there is no God, I pity all of u nairaland dog aethist association
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by ofem89(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2020
haven't seen any Islamic center donating palliatives to the society but wen it come to criticising christian they will be at the top.embrace Christ n be rich

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
ifko:

Go & get a better life
After life challenges tossed u around u settled n ur mind that there is no God, I pity all of u nairaland dog aethist association
what life challenges. Am doing well in my career earning close to half a mill. Mtcheew
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by joepepsy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Check your profile and I realised you are liberian, God save cos I love the people smiley, now stay off my mention and stay blessed smiley
makewetalk2:
Whelp!
I surrender to you. You are a higher human specie and you are more educated. How can I compare to you? With all due respect, enjoy your mega wealth.
Bye.
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Clemsilver45: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oga suite yourself . this is far more better than many pastor, Imams, and other wealthy Nigerian who didn't give at all.... Let's learn to recognise and appreciate good things undecided

Hoodbilonia:
Hez a scammer
He knows lockdown wud be scrapped if not by weekend. So dat on sunday service he will play this tape to lure unsuspecting victims to part with their hard earned money.
U load up a truck filled with 5 indomie satchets,2 congo of rice 2 congo of beans,3 onions and 1 vegetable oil,sugar,groundnut. Add foam inside make e for gather space and weight like say na better package inside one rubber bag nylon.
Total 2k
Total amount spent on the dumb project.lets say 150k.
Offering returns. 50million.
Thief
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Clemsilver45: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Know this today. Rev. Chris is president of many pastors and philanthropist all around the world . You think you know it all or you have seen it all? Only if you can see cheesy

Hoodbilonia:
All of them are thieves. What stops him from dishing out 10 10k to every of his members durinf this lockdown period
All the tithes and offering una don spend for anti christ embassy. E never reach 100k or pass sef. Greedy anti christ

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by ifko: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kekereekun123:
what life challenges. Am doing well in my career earning close to half a mill. Mtcheew
And because of 450k per month there is no God

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by makewetalk2: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
I do not have the time to check your profile. I am here for something else. Farewell.
joepepsy:
Check your profile and I realised you are liberian, God save cos I love the people smiley, now stay off my mention and stay blessed smiley
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by praaizz: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Hez a scammer
He knows lockdown wud be scrapped if not by weekend. So dat on sunday service he will play this tape to lure unsuspecting victims to part with their hard earned money.
U load up a truck filled with 5 indomie satchets,2 congo of rice 2 congo of beans,3 onions and 1 vegetable oil,sugar,groundnut. Add foam inside make e for gather space and weight like say na better package inside one rubber bag nylon.
Total 2k
Thief
I pray God forgives youuuuu... This is a typical example of how people attract curse upon themselves.. He may not be perfect but he is a man of God and that grace and anointing is there.. Infact just go ask God for mercies.. I pity you
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Hoodbilonia: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok. I see you worship man than God
praaizz:

I pray God forgives youuuuu... This is a typical example of how people attract curse upon themselves.. He may not be perfect but he is a man of God and that grace and anointing is there.. Infact just go ask God for mercies.. I pity you
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by biggy26: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Zigarmy:
That's how it should be.

We can come together and all fight this. This is a period to show love and understanding not arrogance and pride.

We are also supporting Africans during this period and helping them developer strong skills for FREE.

Here is one way we are supporting.

Say goodbye to "Just Ok" Designs. Design better flyers, thumbnails and ad creatives for Facebook, Instagram and more. This class is for Business owners, content creators digital marketers and aspiring designers. Use this COUPON CODE canvafree to access class for FREE. Limited Seats available. Reserve yours now!

Date: 28th April 2020.

Venue: WhatsApp.

Time: 7 pm

See more details of the class below.

access your class details

Remember to use the coupon code canvafree during checkout. God bless.
Registered. How do I access the course on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Ghokes(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
lol
But he said 5G is the cause na
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Zigarmy: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sorry I am just seeing this. This video should guide you,

https://www.facebook.com/100692174882162/posts/128838965400816/

Else please send a WhatsApp message to this no

+234-703-309-8755

biggy26:

Registered. How do I access the course on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by osmobil5(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Glory to God
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by osmobil5(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Hez a scammer
Total 2k
Thief
I wish you would be praying to God to help you get to 1/100 of Pastor Christ's level.
This man controls an audience (High class)large enough to give one a political seat, this man broadcasts to nation's and people of different Calibre humbly listens to him...Sir...please...pray to get to a height that gives you a voice atleast in your hometown....
Respect men of his status, same respect will be returned to you in due time.
Thanks
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by mapet: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
deri4luv1:
I thought they said it's 5G that's killing people and not Corona Virus? So why are they wearing face masks! Nonsense and ingredient

P:S
Christ Embassy members don't quote me, don't be unfortunate please.

Exactly the same question I came into this thread to find out
Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by Chekwume16(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Did you read their speech or are you one of those blind followers?
damosky12:

See your premise?

What has sharing food to people who haven't been able to work got to do with 5G causing lock down. Think.

Do you make sense to yourself?

Re: COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items by alaskido(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
I hope he has given his church members food and money before donating to these political thieves who will put the money in their pockets. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) / HITTING Your Foot Against A Stone As A Christian. Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.