Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (39080 Views)

Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US / Gokada Temporarily Shuts Down After A 5min Trip By Its CEO Took More Than 15min / "Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by richie240: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Nikepucci1:
This is crazy!!!! imagine all other countries follow suit...It is all over for economic migrant...

US expatriate should leave and be refused to enter Nigeria too....
who will operate una oil rigs. Innoson?

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by wunmi590(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2020
angry
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by chatinent: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2020
O Trump, your administration will remembered be.
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Avalancheman: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2020
DominusPrime:
I remember around mid last year wen I first heard this news, my whole family was in panic. Then in February this year when they left(just my parents. My aunts, uncle and cousins left in November) all the airport officials were shocked as to how they are migrating at this time. I had to settle extra at almost every point cos all we kept hearing was 'this Visa na gold, how una take do am?' Infact the very week they travelled was the same week Trump banned some countries including Nigeria from immigration. That is still the biggest miracle I've seen in years.

And you are happy they landed into Coronavirus death zone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88676545:
The United states has by far the world's largest number of confirmed Coronavirus cases, with more than 774,000 infections, up to 20,000 on Monday.

The U.S. economy has ground to a stand still due to the Coronavirus and more than 22 million people have applied for unemployment benefits in the last month.

That is seriously serious! shocked
Buhari supporter

"HAS GROUND"
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by don4real18(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Those Nigerians that want to come back home because of the outbreak should better stay back

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Patrioticman007(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88676545:
The United states has by far the world's largest number of confirmed Coronavirus cases, with more than 774,000 infections, up to 20,000 on Monday.

The U.S. economy has ground to a stand still due to the Coronavirus and more than 22 million people have applied for unemployment benefits in the last month.

USA was formerly an Heaven to some now, its turning to hell for many.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by teemy(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
post=88676545:

I think the question should be who would be crazy enough to want to go there now? ban or no ban

12 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by xreal: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by GamalNasser: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2020
jchioma:
Donald Trump is campaigning; with elections few months from now, he needs to reiterate some of his usual rhetoric.
He is more like deflecting attention from his failure to arrest the pandemic which he downplayed in the initial phase.

This is fact in the face of a failing economy and the deadly coronavirus projected to kill over 200,000 Americans,
with over 42,000 dead already.

How did he fail to arrest the pandemic , you leave the glaring failures and sabotage by democrat Governors and want to blame Trump instead.. Americans are wiser now , they know the true enemies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Pharaoh350s(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2020
If we like it or not
What I know is that things will never be the same after this pandemic
The world we are living in, will change

1 Like

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Izigha(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Nikepucci1:

Wish this will affect our politicians too in such a way they can't access US/UK health care but we know it wouldn't

Sorry bro, it will not affect politicians. Politicians dnt immigrate to UK and US to look for a job. when planes start flying Trump can not stop Dino or any governor from flying into the US. Like most things in life its the poor folks that is always in the receiving end.
'Life is not fair "- JFK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Guadiol104(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2020
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by MT: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2020
DominusPrime:
I remember around mid last year wen I first heard this news, my whole family was in panic. Then in February this year when they left(just my parents. My aunts, uncle and cousins left in November) all the airport officials were shocked as to how they are migrating at this time. I had to settle extra at almost every point cos all we kept hearing was 'this Visa na gold, how una take do am?' Infact the very week they travelled was the same week Trump banned some countries including Nigeria from immigration. That is still the biggest miracle I've seen in years.

Nigeria wasn't banned from immigration, rather immigrant visa.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Tunex252(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by oodua1stson: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Nikepucci1:
This is crazy!!!! imagine all other countries follow suit...It is all over for economic migrant...

lol
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by aAK1(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Nikepucci1:

and who will loss?
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Person wey dey find where him wan go before, na him them come tell am say him grand mama don die!

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Oriafo123: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Nikepucci1:

Tell your govt to fix your country. Trump is only responsible for Americans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by MT: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Staphylococcus:
This development might explode Canada and UK's population.

You mean it will make Canada and UK richer by raking in more Visa fees from applicants who will ultimately be denied? smiley

9 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2020
jchioma:
Donald Trump is campaigning; with elections few months from now, he needs to reiterate some of his usual rhetoric.
He is more like deflecting attention from his failure to arrest the pandemic which he downplayed in the initial phase.

This is fact in the face of a failing economy and the deadly coronavirus projected to kill over 200,000 Americans,

You sound dumb, when was the first case in America reported, when was the first death reported, when did he close border with China and Europe, when did he institute the taskforce team ?? Just use your brain bro, so you expect him to shut the economy when they had zero cases while the democrats were busy with their impeachment hoax. What happened to the national stockpile and equipment that was suppose to be in place, why didn't China allow independent foreigners to come investigate the virus?? Use your brain and stop thinking like a cvnt

10 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by oodua1stson: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2020
jchioma:

his failure to do what? He was the 1st leader in the whole world to ban flights from China. The reason why USA have so many cases is because Americans are the most travelled people worldwide and they all came back home in droves bringing with them the virus

It has nothing to do with Trump

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Joefat: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2020
That's the President that know the value of citizens, that has the love of his citizens in mind. So Mr Trump.. Do what you have to do to keep your people safe.. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by larrysworld: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2020
This is a good move, infact it is a move that can only be made by the Maestro. People please open your eyes and think beyond your emotions. Trump is playing 5D chess with the moves he is making during this pandemic. He has put the democrats in a very tough spot now. Everyone in America knows democrats cheat to win elections using illegal voting by immigrants not qualified to vote. He is building the wall and now stopping immigration to the US thereby drying up democrats cheat voters. This is the reason some democrat states are giving drivers license to illegals so they can be able to vote even though only US citizens are supposed to vote.

Democrats want the country locked down until November and vote by mail but how can they justify opening the borders to immigrants at the same time while Americans are on lock down. The deep state overplayed this virus and Trump has turned the table. This is the art of War.

RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/20/politics/donald-trump-immigration-halt-coronavirus/index.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Avalancheman:

And you are happy they landed into Coronavirus death zone

Speaking as someone who knows people that have migrated to the US, rates of covid19 vary from state to state. Some have sky high rates, others have very low rates.

New York has a very high percentage, yes, but someone I know who lives in NY has never seen a covid19 case, suspected or otherwise. Someone else I know who lives in Florida has a wife who works in the medical sector as a nurse, so yes, she has seen some cases.

Mandatory lockdowns, which are even more strictly enforced than here in Naija , make things a bit better.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by akabude: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
That is understandable!
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by apex636: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 1604928[/color]
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by apex636: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Train Collides With Truck In Lagos / Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State / Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.