Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (39076 Views)

Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US / Gokada Temporarily Shuts Down After A 5min Trip By Its CEO Took More Than 15min / "Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Onebyonedead: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Smiles, Trump was never a scientist, even the Almighty Fauci said its a normal flu and it would go away and trump makes his judgment based on what the scientists gave to him. Even when no one agreed he should close China he did closed it far too early and that saved millions of lives. Nobody expected such a pandemic to occur and even if, don't you understand that the CDC were supposed to have presented their budget to him but they failed to do that?? As for those governors, you can't shut down an economy, there need to be a safe way to reopen for things to move slowly that's what the people are saying. The democrats blocked the latest funds he wanted to assist Americans and still you want to blame Trump for the failure of the deep state that never liked him. From day one, the media are always hostile towards him since the day he won. When he banned China they said all kind of things calling him a racist and now they are saying he's not proactive, when he was giving them guidelines the speaker of the house encouraged people to go out to China town and disregard the presidents order, the mayor of new York said they should not be worried that they got things under control, the media were first to call it Chinese virus and Wuhan virus but when Trump did they called him racist, the media when he banned China from entering told him he was too hard and that its just a flu. So they can call it flu and the president can't call it flu?? The minority leader at the senate deleted his tweet of him condemning Trump from banning China, why did he deleted it? My brother you need to stop your illogical thinking and reasoning, he has tried his best as no one expected this thing but you not worried about buhari that we had to very for him to close flight from China late march but concerned about trump that did as far back as January 31. Something must be wrong with that person that says he didn't respond on time.

You sound like one iya gebmisola selling paraga for my hood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by MT: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by IYANGBALI: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

If you vote this government them fit deport you, you can't give us a bad government and then go chill abroad
I go wound you o tongue tongue
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Fheelzz(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
So people still dey go U.S sha grin

contact for ur logos cards fliers etc
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by dru23(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
gypsey:
Yea! he is urging moronic Americans, why is he not leading the rally? he will not even attend the rally, he is afraid to die.

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Patrioticman007(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2020
No more fraudulent activities for our neighbors in USA.
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by henryobinna(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Nuel4:
the whole world failed my friend. The whole world is on lockdown not just USA. Everybody miscalculated the severity of the virus it is not just USA. How exactly was he supposed to arrest the pandemic when democrat politicians, including a mayor in New York were encouraging people to go on about social gatherings?

New York is the only reason USA have ugly numbers. New York alone has more cases than Italy and China combined and New York is completely a democrat state and their democrat politicians encouraged their people to live normal lives and have fun.
don't mind hypocrites.

Everybody failed because China refused to give the world the accurate information. In the US it was worst in those cities because their Dem leaders told them to go out and have fun.

In Italy there was a similar stupid campaign 'hug a Chinese' campaign.
After the campaign it didn't talk long before Italy exploded with lots of covid19 cases

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2020
dru23:

people have received $1200, Trump is only a president, he isn't a doctor or scientist. and i would like to read your thoughts rather than this ridiculous pictures you are posting. cheers! cheesy
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

You way sound like better person, talk am where trump failed compared to your own country leaders. Adeke

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by dru23(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by kay10: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You sound dumb, when was the first case in America reported, when was the first death reported, when did he close border with China and Europe, when did he institute the taskforce team ?? Just use your brain bro, so you expect him to shut the economy when they had zero cases while the democrats were busy with their impeachment hoax. What happened to the national stockpile and equipment that was suppose to be in place, why didn't China allow independent foreigners to come investigate the virus?? Use your brain and stop thinking like a cvnt

You are rude, brother

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Osidazz19: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Nuel4:
mumu, refute those screenshots. Did democrats in New York urge their people to go out and have fun or not?

Dumb ass,

If I should start posting all the lies and false narratives that TRAMP said in the beginning of the pandemic, I'll be here till later tonight. I have better things to do.
All I know is that we are going to vote out the orange dotard come Nov 3rd 2020.

And the lying SOB is still spewing trash on daily basis in his fake news conferences that have turned into political campaign speeches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by dru23(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
gypsey:
people have received $1200, Trump is only a president, he isn't a doctor or scientist.

We need to hold our leaders accountable, when things go well Trump takes credit, but when it goes bad, it is never his fault....and he lies and blames others .. He even blame Obama.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by larrysworld: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please help explain to these people like you have been doing. They obviously cannot see beyond their nose. The world is a very complex place. I bet many are not even aware that Fauci's NIH is under investigation because they get budgetary allocation of $32 billion each year and there is nothing to show for it. Some might not even know that the Wuhan Institute of Virology (where the virus came from according to US intelligence which no one has come out to debunk) was given a grant of $3.7m starting 2015 through the NIH by the Obama Admin. Fauci has been in charge of NIH for over 25 years, Trump is keeping him there for optics. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/obamas-nih-sent-3-7m-to-wuhan-lab-where-coronavirus-may-have-originated-trumps-stopping-it/

OZAOEKPE:

Smiles, Trump was never a scientist, even the Almighty Fauci said its a normal flu and it would go away and trump makes his judgment based on what the scientists gave to him. Even when no one agreed he should close China he did closed it far too early and that saved millions of lives. Nobody expected such a pandemic to occur and even if, don't you understand that the CDC were supposed to have presented their budget to him but they failed to do that?? As for those governors, you can't shut down an economy, there need to be a safe way to reopen for things to move slowly that's what the people are saying. The democrats blocked the latest funds he wanted to assist Americans and still you want to blame Trump for the failure of the deep state that never liked him. From day one, the media are always hostile towards him since the day he won. When he banned China they said all kind of things calling him a racist and now they are saying he's not proactive, when he was giving them guidelines the speaker of the house encouraged people to go out to China town and disregard the presidents order, the mayor of new York said they should not be worried that they got things under control, the media were first to call it Chinese virus and Wuhan virus but when Trump did they called him racist, the media when he banned China from entering told him he was too hard and that its just a flu. So they can call it flu and the president can't call it flu?? The minority leader at the senate deleted his tweet of him condemning Trump from banning China, why did he deleted it? My brother you need to stop your illogical thinking and reasoning, he has tried his best as no one expected this thing but you not worried about buhari that we had to very for him to close flight from China late march but concerned about trump that did as far back as January 31. Something must be wrong with that person that says he didn't respond on time.

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
kay10:

You are rude, brother
So angry cause you just don't watch CNN and mbscs and others then come argue online, take for instance they blame Trump for saying Chinese and Wuhan virus that its racist but we both know as at early January the media called it Chinese virus, the media cried and wailed when he closed the border to China but are now condemning him for not being active. He closed it in January when they had 1 death or zero death. How proactive do you want him to be? These same fulls that are accusing him of not being active are staying in Nigeria also crying march ending begging buhari to close border with China. Nigeria na hypocrite country

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by MT: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You way sound like better person, talk am where trump failed compared to your own country leaders. Adeke

As bad as it could be, my president would never tell a journalist in the president's media pool that "he is certain the journalist is not with the brain he was born with". Quite un-presidential, coming from the US president on television during media briefing. It's a new low.

And for you claiming or forming American more than the native Americans, and treating Nigeria as if you have no association with it by stating "your own country", one day monkey go go market , he no go return.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by maasoap(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nuel4:
the whole world failed my friend. The whole world is on lockdown not just USA. Everybody miscalculated the severity of the virus it is not just USA. How exactly was he supposed to arrest the pandemic [s]when democrat politicians, including a mayor in New York were encouraging people to go on about social gatherings? [/s]

New York is the only reason USA have ugly numbers. New York alone has more cases than Italy and China combined and [s]New York is completely a democrat state and their democrat politicians encouraged their people to live normal lives and have fun.[/s]

Like Trump himself didn't call covid-19 "hoax" on his twitter page? Why is he now blaming WHO that the organisation misled him, and not blaming Democrats or New York governor? Anything to deflect blame away from Trump, we know

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
larrysworld:
Please help explain to these people like you have been doing. They obviously cannot see beyond their nose. The world is a very complex place. I bet many are not even aware that Fauci's NIH is under investigation because they get budgetary allocation of $32 billion each year and there is nothing to show for it. Some might not even know that the Wuhan Institute of Virology (where the virus came from according to US intelligence which no one has come out to debunk) was given a grant of $3.7m starting 2015 through the NIH by the Obama Admin. Fauci has been in charge of NIH for over 25 years, Trump is keeping him there for optics. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/obamas-nih-sent-3-7m-to-wuhan-lab-where-coronavirus-may-have-originated-trumps-stopping-it/

Trump no wan sack am now, let's things gonwell the idiot snitch would be sacked for his role In defending the WHO who lied with China to deceive the world, that useless fauci way they work with bill gate to create vaccine, trust Trump as he has engaged other firm to provide and not rely on that idiot gate to sell vaccines
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Osidazz19:

Dumb ass,

If I should start posting all the lies and false narratives that TRAMP said in the beginning of the pandemic, I'll be here till later tonight. I have better things to do.
All I know is that we are going to vote out the orange dotard come Nov 3rd 2020.

And the lying SOB is still spewing trash on daily basis in his fake news conferences that have turned into political campaign speeches.
lol so you agree you're an idiot since you can't refute what I said

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by RaptorX: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Trust me he is doing you a favor, why would anyone want to relocate to Babylon at this 11th hour when it is about to be midnight. We are very much in overtime and you want to leave the ark to go into the belly of the beast, this can only come from a place of lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
maasoap:

Like Trump himself didn't covid-19 "hoax" on his twitter page? Why is he now blaming WHO that the organisation misled him, and not blaming Democrats or New York governor? Anything to deflect blame away from Trump, we know
Where is they proof he called it a hoax, na why una no no anything. Attach receipt he said the virus was a hoax and when he said that??

1 Like

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Osidazz19:

Dumb ass,

I hope you will have some dignity and drink sniper when he wins in November

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by dru23(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Osidazz19: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nuel4:
I hope you will have some dignity and drink sniper when he wins in November

The Lagos lagoon is your final destination. That one is an established fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Osidazz19:

The Lagos lagoon is your final destination. That one is an established fact.
so no dignity at all? I thought as much. Just a chest beating psychopathic mouth opener

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
MT:

As bad as it could be, my president would never tell a journalist in the president's media pool that "he is certain the journalist is not with the brain he was born with". Quite un-presidential, coming from the US president on television during media briefing. It's a new low.

And for you claiming or forming American more than the native Americans, and treating Nigeria as if you have no association with it by stating "your own country", one day monkey go go market , he no go return.
But your president no they do press release how can you be that sure he won't do worse, when the media are always coming with traps just to ask I GOT YOU questions, what do you expect?? A president tries to give his citizens hope by trying to tell them things to increase their morale they say he's downplaying things, they cried that no ventilators but now they have many and these were just produced due to depletion or non existence of the items, they blamed him for testing yet he has done more testing than the top countries in the world regarding testing and these were just produced as the old one were not functioning or bad. The useless CNN asked a stupid question and you expect the president to be happy with the useless question, did they try any of these with Obama??

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by joeluv: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why Netherlands if I may ask?
ZINIBANKS:
If he like make he ban
I don't give a fĂșck about his country
Netherlands am coming
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by larrysworld: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Trump never said this. It is all coming from the fake news media and it's unfortunate many are just regurgitating what they have swallowed from the fake news. If you believe he did please provide prove, otherwise it means you have been lied to.

maasoap:

Like Trump himself didn't covid-19 "hoax" on his twitter page? Why is he now blaming WHO that the organisation misled him, and not blaming Democrats or New York governor? Anything to deflect blame away from Trump, we know

1 Like

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Avalancheman: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
kikero:

Here is the scary thing about the whole covid19 thing...without the lockdown, death rates in the US would have been higher than 40000.

Because we are a developing country. Without locking down, we would have had a much higher number of cases, and a much higher number of deaths.

Our very broke health care system can't handle thousands of really sick covid19 cases. In this case prevention is better than cure.

Italy and Spain did not lock down on time. See where they are now.

Why do you gives keep spilling these trashy falsehoods

First, Coronavirus came into the country in February. As that time, the US was only in the early stages and may not have recorded any deaths. Infact, the US only recorded it's first Coronavirus death in Febuary 29.

Both Nigeria and US locked down around the same period. Yet the US has gone all the way to 40,000 plus deaths and counting and still recording hundreds of deaths daily while Nigeria has only recorded 23 deaths.

So why didn't the lockdown in the US keep the numbers low Same for Italy, Spain and co. They all locked down before they recorded 100 deaths yet they still went ahead to record thousands. Whereas, our lockdown in Nigeria has largely been a sham. Today it's relaxed, tomorrow it's suspended for people to go to crowded markets etc etc

If we were to be hard hit by the virus like the aforementioned countries, hundreds of thousands of Nigerians could have died at this time.

Coronavirus is not for Africa. The LORD has been so good to us. That is just my point.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by rusher14: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
larrysworld:

Learn to know the difference between the NIH and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Fauci is of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
rusher14:

Learn to know the difference between the NIH and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Fauci is of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
So fauci no no say them give China millions of dollars
Re: Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Osidazz19: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nuel4:
lol so you agree you're an idiot since you can't refute what I said

Dumb mother fvcker, the mayor of NY is in charge of NY and not the whole country. NY is the most congested city in the US hence common sense will tell you that they will.more than likely have more cases than other cities.
The mayor goofed with that comment, but you have left out more than 100 worst comments on coronavirus by the PINO himself, President In Name Only - PINO.
The dotard orangutan orange clown doesn't even act presidential , he's more like a clown trying to be a king.
The bastard has lied, told half truth, confused and acted like a complete buffoon in this whole coronavirus episode. In fact he has been totally exposed as a FRAUD that he is.
To top it all up, the idiotic foolish orangutan orange clown is trying to use the pandemic as a political tool while people are dying. 42k+ have died already. What more do you need to know that the idiot has failed. The buck stops with any president but this fool already made it clear that he doesn't take responsibility for anything. We are going to make sure that he does come Nov 3rd.
Now STFU AND GET LOST.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oke Maria Hilltop, Oka Akoko: The Most Popular Tourist Attraction In Ondo State / Train Collides With Truck In Lagos / Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.