Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says (69993 Views)

Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Generalnomercy: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2020
sarrki:

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Ready to Surrender, Says Military
editorApril 21, 2020 4:58 Am
Kingsley Nwezeh in Abuja

Military authorities said yesterday that with the grand offensive mounted by the Armed Forces of Nigeria against Boko Haram and the Islamic State for West African Province (ISWAP), the body language of terror leader, Abubakar Shekau, is that of surrender.

They also confirmed the killing of key Boko Haram commanders during airstrikes on Durbarda, Borno State.

The Defence Headquarters (DHQ) also said it had produced 18,000 hand sanitisers and ventilator machine, “Dicovent” in support of government’s effort to contain COVID-19 pandemic.

It called on federal and state governments to patronise the products produced by Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) to enable mass production.

Speaking at a briefing in Abuja attended by the leadership of DICON, led by Major General Victor Ezugwu, the Coordinator of the Directorate of Defence Media Operations (DDMO), Major General John Enenche, said while there was no official contact with the terror leader, his body language showed that he was ready to surrender.

He added that Boko Haram has been degraded by the ongoing pounding of its forces and structures.

“If you talk about body language, the body language is there. If he makes any move in that regard, you will know but from the onslaught from troops, they can’t hide anymore”, he said

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/21/boko-haram-leader-shekau-ready-to-surrender-says-military/

You mean Buratai cowards?

Useless military only good at Killing civilians.

Shekau has been you people's boy and have been doing your biding why won't you guys protect and give him safe landing.

As usual, give him amnesty.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by helinues: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]

Stop cancelling my post or I will add you to ignore list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Y0rubaPrince: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

I don't care which version they belongs to..Me shall know say both BH and their online sympathizers will soon be a thing of the past.

Just wondering how some people will be feeling bad for military to kill BH members

No rest for the wicked

Yea you Muhammedian pigs of course.

Same people who protect the Muhammedian terrorists,
Give them amnesty, planning to create good program for them and also trying to give them foreign education while allowing Boko Haram victims to die in IDP camp.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nbote(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

You should have asked you Demi god Jonathan y he couldn't decimate BH when they are still out and fresh.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs

U no dey shame??

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Glorymax: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2020
You people should keep reeling out the script. Will this be the last episode of the seasonal drama; Boko Haram, Season..../Episode last?

What an interesting series. Seems the script writer is incapacitated, or out of new ideas or the result of Chadian offensive. Whichever is the reason, the actors will receive their awards

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Daddysidhan: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2020
The idiot is not surrendering to the Nigerian soldier but the fear of been roasted like a chicken from the American drones,ever since the American government placed a bounty on his head the bastard has been speaking from both sides of his mouth. Thunder will strike anyone that gives him amnesty

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by helinues: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

Yea you Muhammedian pigs of course.

Same people who protect the Muhammedian terrorists,
Give them amnesty, planning to create good program for them and also trying to give them foreign education while allowing Boko Haram victims to die in IDP camp.

Let us know when you start making sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Y0rubaPrince: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Let us know when you start making sense

Na zombies dey make sense to you

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by helinues: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

Na zombies dey make sense to you

Another gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Sam0(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Kudos to the Chadian army.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Y0rubaPrince: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Another gibberish

You deserve gibberish

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Corrinthians(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2020
I swear, I had a dream last night Shekau denounced Islam and declared another faith, but it wasn't Christianity. Some kind of strange religion unlike the regular ones known to us.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Audio surrendering
Until we hear from the man himself
Those guys believe in what they serve to the point of death

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by helinues: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
I swear, I had a dream last night Shekau denounced Islam and declared another faith, but it wasn't Christianity. Some kind of strange religion unlike the regular ones known to us.

Shekau, his boys and their online sympathizers are feeling the heat of our gallant soldiers.

There days are numbered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by warrrrr: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2020
IT IS TOO LATE!!!

One nijeriya is dead.

We rejected ruga!
We also reject sharia and the failed useless quota system.

Unity beggars, una bye bye o!

helinues:

Shekau, his boys and their online sympathizers are feeling the heat of our gallant soldiers.

There days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by risos(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Give him to US in exchange for the money, Army guys do you copy, this is an opportunity of a life time.
Contact US intelligence for any kind of logistics you need.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by rejoice4eva(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2020
No Retreat , No Surrender.
Nigeria film version is always seasonal
And the more you look, the less you see .
Very wicked and shameless.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2020
U say wetin??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by crowniran(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2020
They should

Hello. Have you heard about Fiverr? Do you want to learn how to open a professional Fiverr account and make money from it. Then join this group, class starts soon. Share link with friends. You don't need a skill to join the class. You can as well share the link with your friends

Check signature for link
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Patrioticman007(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:
We don't trust both the Nigeria Military and Boko Haram.

Prophet Muhammad brought terrorism to the world in the name of religion

Olodo your mumu never do ?. Did you know how Christianity came to your world ?.
1. Your ancestors where enslaved to for slavery in Europe & Americas.
2. Colonial masters & their pet projects called missionaries forced Christianity on to your gods, because they needed clerks & interpreters for maximum economic exploitation of Africans, till date.
3. The Europeans brought their pagan gods in the name Sun god aka son of god, Sunday worship & 25th December worship, lastly 3 in 1 gods like a promo thing, buy 2 get 1 for free !!!.
4. Adolf Hitler was a Christian & he caused the death of over fifty million souls.
Lastly the Bible said your god was abandoned to be killed by Roman drunkards.
And at the ninth hour, Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" It is the only saying that appears in more than one Gospel, and is a quote from Psalm 22:2. This saying is taken by some as an abandonment of the Son by the Father.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by maklelemakukula(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, we all know the lies we've been told in Nigeria.

Not withstanding, Buratai is a sterile idiot that had to wait for Chad to decimate Bokoharam before he landed in a parachute grin grin and stepped foot in Bornu.

The first day I heard Shekau surrendered was the day Abba Kyari died, perhaps shekau knows funding has been halted ...but MAYBE it's just coincidence.
There are other pointers to the close of borders, perhaps their local and/or international sponsors have not been able to get supplies to Bokoharam- knowing how much Chad looted their Ammunitions.

What I'm sure of is if Shekau is caught, ---He will be silenced from implicating his main sponsors. And a way of making sure of this is to grant him rehabilitation abroad(as seen lately by Buhari), or Killing him ASAP. The latter is most likely.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by incogni2o: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm.

How will they be so dumb to beleive he wants to surrender
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by jplusnaira: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2020
I don't support they should continue in their foolishness
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by xreal: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
What about his boys?
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
I hope they will make him a minister. Most probably the minister in charge of employment.

If you know you know.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Hypocrit: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Was this country pillar founded on lies?
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Farki: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
I hope it is a real surrender not a technical surrender.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by GamalNasser: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Just one offensive with 500 chadian soldiers with cold war era hardware and battered Toyota technicals has crippled Boko Haram , that should tell you that Nigeria was the one protecting Boko haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by AMvanquish: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Our Military talk too much... Do the needful first, before you come and start bragging... 10 years we've been hearing this same recycled lies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.