Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says (69995 Views)

Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by joyandfaith: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Blazebond(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
The military said "body language",hahahaha,these guys are jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Audio surrendering
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Realstick941: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=EmekaMD post=88679454]Brutai and his men have been fighting Bokoharam for many years without any traceable improvements.

Chad soldiers pushed one major offensive and Bokoharam got dismantled.
Then Brutai immediately relocated to NE.
And today Shekarau wants to surrender, something that wasn't foreseeable until now.

My verdict is..

1. Chadian army has disbanded and weakened Bokoharam, and so Shekarau is at the verge of being captured. And his capture would exposed many grey areas including the sponsors to Bokoharam. So Brutai quickly goes in to do the capturing himself and make sure all that needed to be concealed are not exposed .

2. Another option is they'd have Shekarau turn himself in and be given first class treatment and eventually released as a repentant. We've seen lots of these already.

3. Worst case scenario he'd pretend Shekarau wants to surrender, and orders his soldiers to cease fire for negotiations. This would offer Shekarau more breathing space to recuperate and reorganize again. After all Bokoharam is a business venture Brutai and the elite north would never want to lose.

If you think I'm being pessimistic wait till time proves me wrong [i think you have to know it is shekau not shekarau]
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Philinho(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Scheming another way of taking money to them to buy arms taking by Chad
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Babzpepe: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Kingspin(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
There was never been a well-known statistics on how Nigeria is persecuting the war.

All we do is read announcement or news.

Unlike the Americans who have some point disclosed countless terrorist secrets/movement to the public includes that of Osama bin Laden and other Islamic terrorists
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Sososo(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
The 20th shekau cause the guy dey duplicate anyhow
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Dpharisee: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:
Brutai and his men have been fighting Bokoharam for many years without any traceable improvements.

And today Shekarau wants to surrender, something that wasn't foreseeable until now.

My verdict is..

1. Chadian army has disbanded and weakened Bokoharam, and so Shekarau is at the verge of being captured. And his capture would exposed many grey areas including the sponsors to Bokoharam. So Brutai quickly goes in to do the capturing himself and make sure all that needed to be concealed are not exposed .

2. Another option is they'd have Shekarau turn himself in and be given first class treatment and eventually released as a repentant. We've seen lots of these already.

3. Worst case scenario he'd pretend Shekarau wants to surrender, and orders his soldiers to cease fire for negotiations. This would offer Shekarau more breathing space to recuperate and reorganize again. After all Bokoharam is a business venture Brutai and the elite north would never want to lose.

If you think I'm being pessimistic wait till time proves me wrong
Please correct Shekarau to Shekau. Good post cool
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by DEADALIVE: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Both the military and shekau all of una don de mad....chocolate de una head....negotiating with terrorist when it is obvious its time to eliminate those fools for live.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Bimpe29: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Enough of this premature and baseless briefing.
Defeat the monsters and safe us useless talk.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Oba12345: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Better for him make he surrender and follow the rule of law
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by CONFAMA: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Esseite:

Terrorist sympathizers..

Who really are the terrorist sympathizers?...

The ones who harbour, feed and rehabilitate them or the ones who are tired of propagandas and would only believe when he is in cuffs and killed?

Who really are the terrorist sympathizers?..

They even give them amnesty because they're brothers fighting the same cause from different sides.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by mabea: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
This confirms my stance that if the government wanted to end boko haram they would have done it long ago but they see them as their brothers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:
We don't trust both the Nigeria Military and Boko Haram.

Prophet Muhammad brought terrorism to the world in the name of religion
may Allah forgive you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by grandstar(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Kriss216:
In Money Heist, Berlin was deceiving the police when he told them they want to surrender. The police foolishly believed them. Berlin was rather buying time to enable them carry out their operation successfully and it worked for them.
Nigeria government shouldn’t be stupid enough to believe these extremists!!

Shekaubhasntvevenbreachrd out. Government is just speculating.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Postnobill704: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
What is body language??

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by OBIPLUS(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
No need.You will finish the fight.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by zedman1(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:
Brutai and his men have been fighting Bokoharam for many years without any traceable improvements.

My verdict is..

In summary, Shekarau and Shekau are different persons please.... You're welcome. grin
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by pacino26(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Shekau's body language

Abeg who go read am to come tell us say na surrender im be? Why don't interpreter show us where he is?
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Ekg911(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/21/boko-haram-leader-shekau-ready-to-surrender-says-military/
Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,700 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by ignis: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Propaganda
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
I swear, I had a dream last night Shekau denounced Islam and declared another faith, but it wasn't Christianity. Some kind of strange religion unlike the regular ones known to us.

be deceiving yourself Yoruba Muslim. you think you are more Muslim than shekau?

Al Qaeda, Fulani herdsmen, Islamic state also denounced Islam in your dream?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by 2016v2017: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:

My verdict is..

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Germi9: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:
We don't trust both the Nigeria Military and Boko Haram.

Prophet Muhammad brought terrorism to the world in the name of religion
This one that Buratai has relocated to the North,he may have gone to beg the terrorists leader to surrender and be pardoned
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Kriss216:
In Money Heist, Berlin was deceiving the police when he told them they want to surrender. The police foolishly believed them. Berlin was rather buying time to enable them carry out their operation successfully and it worked for them.
Nigeria government shouldn’t be stupid enough to believe these extremists!!
well dis ain't money heist, dis is reality.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Petacephas: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Noooo, we need him captured and tortured with frying oil with his balls hanging . nothing like surrender. Catch him
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2020
How did you know?
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by friday2011(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2020
I will personally take him out if they refused to kill him

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by livelovelaugh: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 / Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.