Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says (69985 Views)

Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Years ago the LIARS & DECEIVERS announced boko haram has been defeated. Zombies were jumping all over the place and beating chest.
Their shameless lies were exposed.

They looted billions from the treasury and still failed to destroy the filthy, useless, senseless terrorists.
Instead the captured terrorists were pardoned, released and empowered.

Now the FOOLISH LIARS & DECEIVERS have come again to deceive their zombie followers, I mean the unity begging almajiris.

IT IS TOO LATE, one nijeriya is dead!
helinues:

I don't care which version they belongs to..Me shall know say both BH and their online sympathizers will soon be a thing of the past.

Just wondering how some people will be feeling bad for military to kill BH members

No rest for the wicked
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by airminem(f): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
jahanara1:
Burgers, pizza, shawarma, croissants, sandwiches, meat pie, cakes, and all bakeries, we provide them all. Whether it's for 1 meal or more, birthdays or weddings, call JF Delicacies at 09026516303 or WhatsApp 09051111702 place your order. We are available in Kaduna (Arewa).

Any free giveaway
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Corporate2020: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:
We don't trust both the Nigeria Military and Boko Haram.

Prophet Muhammad brought terrorism to the world in the name of religion

What do you want Muslims to think about this senseless statement of yours? Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet useless Church goers are scared of Muslims but real followers of Christ know that Muslims are brothers from another mother

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by seunayantokun(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Those in power now are the sponsors of boko haram. Idriss Derby-led Chad has spoilt their business. The future holds a lot of revelation. Those who want to controvert this position can but they cannot stop tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:
Brutai and his men have been fighting Bokoharam for many years without any traceable improvements.

Chad soldiers pushed one major offensive and Bokoharam got dismantled.
Then Brutai immediately relocated to NE.
And today Shekarau wants to surrender, something that wasn't foreseeable until now.

My verdict is..

1. Chadian army has disbanded and weakened Bokoharam, and so Shekarau is at the verge of being captured. And his capture would exposed many grey areas including the sponsors to Bokoharam. So Brutai quickly goes in to do the capturing himself and make sure all that needed to be concealed are not exposed .

2. Another option is they'd have Shekarau turn himself in and be given first class treatment and eventually released as a repentant. We've seen lots of these already.

3. Worst case scenario he'd pretend Shekarau wants to surrender, and orders his soldiers to cease fire for negotiations. This would offer Shekarau more breathing space to recuperate and reorganize again. After all Bokoharam is a business venture Brutai and the elite north would never want to lose.

If you think I'm being pessimistic wait till time proves me wrong

your parents birthed you in standard hospital. I'm sure they know how lucky they're to have a reasonable Son like you as theirs

you understand the politics of these wicked and backward northerners a lot. my concerned is dumb southerners that are licking their anus

Southern Nigeria people are just too dumb people
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Qolamiyyu: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:

Something must be wrong with how your brain is wired. What concern Prophet Muhammad with this?
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Vulcan24(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kriss216:
In Money Heist, Berlin was deceiving the police when he told them they want to surrender. The police foolishly believed them. Berlin was rather buying time to enable them carry out their operation successfully and it worked for them.
Nigeria government shouldn’t be stupid enough to believe these extremists!!

don't interest urself with Nigeria & BH
when u interact with d core Northmen u will realize it is family war
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by 9gerian: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why do they keep bringing this up?

Did the US talk about ISIS leader wanting to surrender before they took him out?

Or where the public fed with how Bin Ladin wanted to surrender and all the theatrics before he was taking out? The government simply did what was best for the country and its people. But in Nigeria, more consideration is being given to the terrorists, yet they say they are fighting against terrorism.

Why does this government keep disgracing the seat of power?

Or are they trying to gauge the mood of the people to see whether they can continue the season film that they have been acting with the insurgency budget?

Thank God for the no-nonsense Chadian President and Troops that helped open the eyes of the public to see the reality of our fight against Boko Haram in Nigeria.

Not that we don’t know though; since the Fulani herdsmen are still running free (in spite of lockdowns everywhere) killing people all over without the government’s resolve or action to quash them. Since 2016 o!

Well, it appears Nigerians already have an idea of what this government will be remembered for... history has already been written.

sarrki:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/21/boko-haram-leader-shekau-ready-to-surrender-says-military/
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chai!! Sakamanje!! Buratai enter borno shekau wan surrender. Una wehdone sir.
I just hope it's not oil well that is the price
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Osidazz19: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
AFRlCA:

[/s]

Another retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by apex7812: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:

Why not read Mathew 10:34-40 before you comment with what you heard from your ancestors
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by bhest(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
We don't want him to surrender, we would rather see him annihilated slowly. Asin any slowest form of annihilation with excruciating pains...
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by 9gerian: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Well captured!

EmekaMD:
Brutai and his men have been fighting Bokoharam for many years without any traceable improvements.

And today Shekarau wants to surrender, something that wasn't foreseeable until now.

My verdict is..

1. Chadian army has disbanded and weakened Bokoharam, and so Shekarau is at the verge of being captured. And his capture would exposed many grey areas including the sponsors to Bokoharam. So Brutai quickly goes in to do the capturing himself and make sure all that needed to be concealed are not exposed .

2. Another option is they'd have Shekarau turn himself in and be given first class treatment and eventually released as a repentant. We've seen lots of these already.

3. Worst case scenario he'd pretend Shekarau wants to surrender, and orders his soldiers to cease fire for negotiations. This would offer Shekarau more breathing space to recuperate and reorganize again. After all Bokoharam is a business venture Brutai and the elite north would never want to lose.

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Cmanforall: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:

My verdict is..

You forgot to add the news of surrendering is coinciding with the death of a top Bornu state politician and COS to the president.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by tundess: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin grin
Body language ? Of a raving, blood-lusting madman ? Shekau or Shekarau is certifiable. Watch any of his rambling videos. He's either high during them (chewing Khat or something) or he's mad. Maybe both. To interpret his "body language" is to imply you can predict madmen.
Next Level Surrender. Right after being "technically defeated" surrender.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by apex7404: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 3680065[/color]
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by kapelvej: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
The one they killed ?
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by egbemaoguta(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nigeria gov.with their propaganda,just believe what I am telling you now,chad have already defeat boko boys is just that those people up north don't want their secret to leak out,they know if shakau or whatever should apprehend by chad automatically he will tell the world those people behind their sponsor,all this his surrender of a thing is to prevent their secret been leak out that why they want shekau to surrender willingly,Nigeria will never move forward if this shit hole does split into three nation,rubbish.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by drlateef: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:

I am sorry to say that this is statement from a mad person. You are perpetrating deliberate falsehood and should be banned from nairaland. You will be reported.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Monday60655(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
But there is no single body language in this write up.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Ttooyy12345: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is the military not tired of deceiving us? From technically defeated to decimated, its now degraded. I am waiting for the day u will brutalize bokoharam
U claimed to hav killed this man twice, today u are telling us his body language tells u he wants to backdown. Someone u didn't hear from or see;
Hmmm na wa o
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by tonee45: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/21/boko-haram-leader-shekau-ready-to-surrender-says-military/

That must be a fake surrender. It's a decoy. They pulled that stunt during GEJ's regime and later launch an offensive.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by michoim(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:

Fake news
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Jabioro: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
He would benefiting be from tax, enjoy Nigeria money officially.. Whether he surrender or whatever he should be kill.nonsense..
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by hmohammed(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
AFRlCA:

Now Prophet Muhammed is your problem not boko. Funny Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by boom99(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Make them surrender befor una tell us
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by hmohammed(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:

My verdict is..

Is better one looks away from these stupid people like the above.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by femora007(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Easy Data Subscription
The best price you can get so far

MTN
1GB = #380
2GB = #750
3GB = #1,100
5GB = #1,800
10GB = #3,500
25GB = #9,200
40GB = #13,300
60GB = #18,300
100GB = #28,500

GLO
2.3GB = #950
5.25GB = #1,900
7.2GB = #2,390
10GB = #2,880
13.25GB = #3,850
18.25GB = #4,700
30GB = #6,800

ETISALAT/9MOBILE
1GB = #650
2GB = #1,250
3GB = #1,850
4GB = #2,500
5GB = #3,100

AIRTEL
1.5GB = #850
4.5GB = #1,650
6GB = #2,100
15GB = #4,550

Payment is through bank transfer only. Check my signature for contact info
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by dokyOloye: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kriss216:
In Money Heist, Berlin was deceiving the police when he told them they want to surrender. The police foolishly believed them. Berlin was rather buying time to enable them carry out their operation successfully and it worked for them.
Nigeria government shouldn’t be stupid enough to believe these extremists!!
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.