Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says (70016 Views)

Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Charly68: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
When warlords talk,they talk with proofs but when business soldiers talk,they speak grammar without producing any proof
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by mentored: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

I guess military bombardment never reach your camp.

Wait for it, all terrorist and their sympathizers will be wiped out soon.

Take that to the bank for cash out

Nigerian army ko raaaaaara

The other statement

hmmm
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by therajah: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is every boko haram leader calked shekau? The soldiers have killed many shekaus!
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobility25(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:
Brutai and his men have been fighting Bokoharam for many years without any traceable improvements.

Chad soldiers pushed one major offensive and Bokoharam got dismantled.
Then Brutai immediately relocated to NE.
And today Shekarau wants to surrender, something that wasn't foreseeable until now.

My verdict is..

1. Chadian army has disbanded and weakened Bokoharam, and so Shekarau is at the verge of being captured. And his capture would exposed many grey areas including the sponsors to Bokoharam. So Brutai quickly goes in to do the capturing himself and make sure all that needed to be concealed are not exposed .

2. Another option is they'd have Shekarau turn himself in and be given first class treatment and eventually released as a repentant. We've seen lots of these already.

3. Worst case scenario he'd pretend Shekarau wants to surrender, and orders his soldiers to cease fire for negotiations. This would offer Shekarau more breathing space to recuperate and reorganize again. After all Bokoharam is a business venture Brutai and the elite north would never want to lose.

If you think I'm being pessimistic wait till time proves me wrong

my brother God bless you,you said it all.but God will punish brutai and buhari for this evil deeds.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Yusman316(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=88679903][/quote]
I can put ur picture in front of any medium and insert a quote beside it. So what does that prove?
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by AsawanaDgreat: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Inside life.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Isoduwa(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kriss216:
In Money Heist, Berlin was deceiving the police when he told them they want to surrender. The police foolishly believed them. Berlin was rather buying time to enable them carry out their operation successfully and it worked for them.
Nigeria government shouldn’t be stupid enough to believe these extremists!!

Na where you see light watch money heist Abi person tell you the story story story
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Yusman316(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
slivertongue:

you are on point, just let him be. The suppoters of BH are well known, they are northern elites who did everything to sabotage federal govt efforts to root out BH.

GEJ is long gone, yet some want to drag him into every discourse especially when they lack what to write
Some of us don't know who these northern elites are, u that know them, can u pls name them for us. With evidence of their activities pls, not mere allegations, tanx

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Insectkiller: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why?? For what??
He must end what he has started..

He want amnesty too?? Chai!

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by sencekompis: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
AUDIO AUDIO AUDIO
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Insectkiller: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oil money don finish..so BH must go extinction..

Bad niggar full dis country..
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by gotnel: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lostz:

covid19 have shut down support from the middle East.

you also know Mr Presidency is dead

I agree with you totally. In every situation, there is room for thanks giving.
Corona virus is indeed a performer and reformer in some certain part of Nigerians problem.
All is well
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
gotnel:

I agree with you totally. In every situation, there is room for thanks giving.
Corona virus is indeed a performer and reformer in some certain part of Nigerians problem.
All is well

it has not yet complete it conquest.

you see Buratai ran to the North East because Mr presidency in no more.
he was the one shielding him. Mr Presidency continued to water his Boko Haram cash crop. he made sure it does not end.
it was like his private oil well

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Nasir123(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

Islamic jihadists are killing/slaughtering people all over the North and you know it.

You Muslims pretend and exaggerate covid19 for us to forget the more deadly Muhammedian terrorist.

Yesterday alone,
Fulani bandit killed double more Nigerians than covid19 have ever killed in Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroon combined.

Fulani jihadist herdsmen have relegated Boko Haram long time ago but you muslim people are protecting and defending them that no killings or ethnic cleansing is going on in the North.

Muslim are all pro Islamic terrorists.

There's no difference between you and Boko harram.
Just imagine your Bigotry!
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Sarah20A(f): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:
Brutai and his men have been fighting Bokoharam for many years without any traceable improvements.

And today Shekarau wants to surrender, something that wasn't foreseeable until now.

My verdict is..

1. Chadian army has disbanded and weakened Bokoharam, and so Shekarau is at the verge of being captured. And his capture would exposed many grey areas including the sponsors to Bokoharam. So Brutai quickly goes in to do the capturing himself and make sure all that needed to be concealed are not exposed .

2. Another option is they'd have Shekarau turn himself in and be given first class treatment and eventually released as a repentant. We've seen lots of these already.

3. Worst case scenario he'd pretend Shekarau wants to surrender, and orders his soldiers to cease fire for negotiations. This would offer Shekarau more breathing space to recuperate and reorganize again. After all Bokoharam is a business venture Brutai and the elite north would never want to lose.

i go with 1 and 3
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by dboo442: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kriss216:
In Money Heist, Berlin was deceiving the police when he told them they want to surrender. The police foolishly believed them. Berlin was rather buying time to enable them carry out their operation successfully and it worked for them.
Nigeria government shouldn’t be stupid enough to believe these extremists!!
does that really means money heist is interesting bcus i have been avoiding it.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by aimmoney9: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
THIS HAS BEEN THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG TO GRANT AMNESTY TO BOKO HARAM
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by nnaeyes6: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Put him in prison,
Two days declare him repent
Integrate him back to the society.
I will kill him myself
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by gotnel: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lostz:

it has not yet complete it conquest.

you see Buratai ran to the North East because Mr presidency in no more.
he was the one shielding him. Mr Presidency continued to water his Boko Haram cash crop. he made sure it does not end.
it was like his private oil well

cheesy grin Nothing spoils. This is just the beginning. We shall witness more favourable circumstances soon.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Realadey(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
What a lie is this! Shekau surrender?
Continue lying to us here, the Chad troops had already dealt a great blow to him and his cohorts,but what I feel is that our top politicians that are using boko to reap naija wants to bring Shekau back home and look for other ways to milk us.
As for shekau surrendering,I don't think so because devil can never repent,moreover if he now surrenders after he had killed million of people, the bastard should be executed openly,but alas the govt will give him pardon as they did to his workers.
What a nation!
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Realadey(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
What a lie is this! Shekau surrender?
Continue lying to us here, the Chad troops had already dealt a great blow to him and his cohorts,but what I feel is that our top politicians that are using boko to rape naija wants to bring Shekau back home and look for other ways to milk us.
As for shekau surrendering,I don't think so because devil can never repent,moreover if he now surrenders after he had killed million of people, the bastard should be executed openly,but alas the govt will give him pardon as they did to his workers.
What a nation!
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by chriscrosss(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
I bet yo, buhari knows more about boko haram.. When Chad are killing them now, so they wanna surrender to Nigerian govt ,while not surrender ti Chad..govt will now protect terrorist.. And grant them pardon with time...smh...God will intervene...
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by DexterousOne(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:

My verdict is..

You spoke well
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Bitcoinomy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
lol. body language.. funny... i tot they once said he was killed years ago. may God protect us all.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Souqwaqif: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:

My verdict is..

Your brain na first class, you are just too much.I salute your reasoning.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by equilogng: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:

My verdict is..

You will pass for Hollywood movie producer audition even if you have not stepped outside the shores of naija.
But one dimension you forgot to add is that, Buratai catches Shekau but the vehicle conveying the captured TERRORIST caught fire mid way..

Or they found out that Shekau was tested for corona virus after capture and the test was positive. Therefore
He has been taken to an isolation centre with maximum security...details later..
For your info ,,, dont be surprised that another federal government office building is on fire even this moment.
Abeg make una fear naija and all this bush people in govt.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Tonytonex(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Foool, hungry don dey mahma dem. see wetin Coronavirus don do . no more supplies.
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Westernlove: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Nigeria government shouldn't be stupid enough to believe these extremists!!

I was already starting to think you are an Intelligent person but with that last paragraph of yours. I realized I was actually wrong......Nigeria Government & Bokoh Wonders......Only Legends will understand...
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by Westernlove: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:

My verdict is..

3.Worst case scenario he'd pretend Shekarau wants to surrender, and orders his soldiers to cease fire for negotiations. This would offer Shekarau more breathing space to recuperate and reorganize again. After all Bokoharam is a business venture Brutai and the elite north would never want to lose.

This Is what I will term Absolute Intelligence!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says by obailala(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
EmekaMD:

My verdict is..

What I noticed from all this is that bokoharam's major strongholds and armour bases are located in Chad. That explains why the group became disorganised the moment Chad decided to wake up. It's now left for Nigeria to man its borders and make a final onslaught.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Robert Mugabe Sleeping At Buhari’s Inauguration: Pic Released By Saharareporters / LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.