Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing (60945 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Vulcan24(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
SHE'S KLEPTO.... and ppl are still calling her a thief, how do we educate Nigerians apart from sending them to school & prison

anyway the 100ways to shame a bastard works on the pharmacist

he should have more experience and maturity to handle cases, instead he resorted to his ancestors mode

Police should strip him naked and he should attend all his court hearing naked.

serve him what he believes
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by edoairways: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
And the idiot of a man is rich and can't even tell the lady to go with the items for free..
Let go of a thief? angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Reference(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wow, elephants can indeed fly.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Benjamin4388(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sammy07:

See the kid quoting Me.
Illiterate.

If you claim to be an adult..you should not be engaging in Internet shaming..don't see the reason you posted his picture..you trying to feel good about yourself?
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by edoairways: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
oshozondii I learnt he has been released
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by edoairways: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Vulcan24:
SHE'S KLEPTO.... and ppl are still calling her a thief, how do we educate Nigerians apart from sending them to school & prison

anyway the 100ways to shame a bastard works on the pharmacist

he should have more experience and maturity to handle cases, instead he resorted to his ancestors mode

Police should strip him naked and he should attend all his court hearing naked.

serve him what he believes
Hope you would say this if it was a man involved?
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Marv650(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well. We don't always have to blame coro. But the man is somewhat wicked.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Psalms5522: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
kalufelix:
[s]ok b!+ch is cursed..karma caught up with her...her unclothedness no help anybody...You all should quit whining biko.. Meanwhile on another thread hypocrites are also celebrating adda pyari's death...Moses laws remains valid... Once again you all should quit whining....
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by shiwex: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good one, we need to start behaving like civilised people, why strip people naked? burn people alive with tyres..there is no place for that in the Nigeria we are building. Kudos to the Police.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by edoairways: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
EricMason:
I don’t support the act etc
Two wrongs doesn’t make it right either
But: is it because she’s a female or what?
Countless times guys have been stripped backed for similar or less crime, nobody was arrested
Some jungle justice
But just one female? Ha
Abi then say feminism, well then she should face equal treatment a male criminal gets
Bye. Xoxo
Exactly! I was about to post this. If it was a man you wouldn't see them condemning the act
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by DabuIIIT: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Stripping her naked was uncalled for and unwarranted.

Very good he's been arrested.

All human rights abusers must be made to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Myself2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
What kind of nonsense is this.
This man has shown how extremely wicked he is. How much are the items the woman allegedly stole. Instead of him to use the incident to shoo t a video that will give him much goodwill in the state and beyond. What stops him from filming the woman, asking her what made her steal and personally packing bags of other items for her and encouraging the woman not to steal again. Las las, e go cost just like 10k or a little over, but the goodwill will be worth more than millions. Now this man who I hear is the in law of the PA to the governor, no doubt must have benefited from the state largesse through the wife, now he has attracted negative publicity to the in law na dgovernor by extension. Rubbish
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by kalufelix(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Psalms5522:
[/s]
ok b!+ch is cursed..karma caught up
with her...her unclothedness no help
anybody...You all should quit whining
biko.. Meanwhile on another thread
hypocrites are also celebrating adda
pyari's death...Moses laws remains valid...
Once again you all should quit whining.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Myself2(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Randy100:
I am ashamed on his behalf. Op, I don't think he is a pharmacist. We are trained to be decent.

I think the wife is the pharmacist or something. He is such a disappointment
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by kalufelix(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Myself2:
What kind of nonsense is this.
This man has shown how extremely wicked he is. How much are the items the woman allegedly stole. Instead of him to use the incident to shoo t a video that will give him much goodwill in the state and beyond. What stops him from filming the woman, asking her what made her steal and personally packing bags of other items for her and encouraging the woman not to steal again. Las las, e go cost just like 10k or a little over, but the goodwill will be worth more than millions. Now this man who I hear is the in law of the PA to the governor, no doubt must have benefited from the state largesse through the wife, now he has attracted negative publicity to the in law na dgovernor by extension. Rubbish
trash trash trash reloaded...what stopped the thief from begging??
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
On the said pharmacist. This is an interesting take on the matter

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2890082887779828&id=1126322584155876
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Drizzy5001(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
This one na chemist jare! grin
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one, I can remember vividly that I was against their actions, and thank God he has been arrested.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
I forsaw it

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Sammy07: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Benjamin4388:

If you claim to be an adult..you should not be engaging in Internet shaming..don't see the reason you posted his picture..you trying to feel good about yourself?

He needs the preaching more.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by DabuIIIT: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
EricMason:
I don’t support the act etc
Two wrongs doesn’t make it right either
But: is it because she’s a female or what?
Countless times guys have been stripped backed for similar or less crime, nobody was arrested
Some jungle justice
But just one female? Ha
Abi then say feminism, well then she should face equal treatment a male criminal gets
Bye. Xoxo

Forget that one. Male criminals are different from female criminals and this one is kind of petty now.
Have you ever seen people making serious and vigorous efforts to video male tiffs caught like they do if it's female? Don't you see how those perverts centre their phones with so much vigour on her FCT,Abuja and all! grin
Do they treat males like that? Which man go wan video him fellow man blokos with vigour!? Tufia!!!
And again,it depends on the crime. She was a robber or kidnapper caught with a weapon,gun and is stripped and beaten and burnt,I don't think anybody would be arrested.

Males are naturally stronger than females and can do any kinda odd jobs to survive.
If you,as a male criminal and potential career tiff wanna rob or steal from others then be prepared for whatever outcome that comes your way.
Note,this ain't in defence of stealing by women. And stevmatt15,abeg shattap there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Forget that one. Male criminals are different from female criminals and this one is kind of petty now.
Have you ever seen people making serious and vigorous efforts to video male tiffs caught like they do if it's female? Don't you see how those perverts centre their phones with so much vigour on her FCT,Abuja and all! grin
Do they treat males like that? Which man go wan video him fellow man blokos with vigour!? Tufia!!!
And again,it depends on the crime. She was a robber or kidnapper caught with a weapon,gun and is stripped and beaten and burnt,I don't think anybody would be arrested.

Males are naturally stronger than females and can do any kinda odd jobs to survive.
If you,as a male criminal and potential career tiff wanna rob or steal from others then be prepared for whatever outcome that comes your way.
Note,this ain't in defence of stealing by women. And stevmatt15,abeg shattap there

What is your point, I don't even get your verdict?
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by DabuIIIT: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
stevmatt15:

What is your point, I don't even get your verdict?

Somebody posted a screenshot of a comment made by you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by SeriouslySense(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Me too, I don't support Stripping a woman, they just want to see her unclothedness and satisfy their thoughts. That woman could have a child, or husband or family, i don't support stripping women, it's wicked, it does not make the woman better

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by iammolise(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
And "kleptomaniacs" will be seeing this post and be like "yes! Serves the man right! " ... I know the lock down has paralysed everything and the very much less privileged are at a temptation phase but (stealing)

Omo na Toyota muzzle d man dey use shaa(black and crystalike), my dream car grin
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Samcent: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na wa o...

I feel so sorry for his wife for this bad publicity. She is such a quiet, hardworking, beautiful and unassuming woman.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by kalufelix(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

That is so bad and highest level of dehumanization shoplifting is a crime that should be punishable in the law court. Why not let the law takes it's course?
There is no law and justice...if there is any you will spend a fortune to get it
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Vulcan24(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
edoairways:

Hope you would say this if it was a man involved?

my view is not gender bias, my concern is such men would have more criminal tendencies than the one let out.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Originalsly: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmm..... young woman.. stole his goods....stripped naked... to look at her goods..... beaten.... filmed.... uploaded to social media for the world to see. Sooo many charges he should be facing. She... a kleptomania.... how on earth would she be rehabilitated?... a leopard cannot change its spots. She is just an unlucky thief.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
See him face..... Senior man wey dey do like babi. Serves him right
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by kalufelix(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
See as woman wrappers full thread like say 2moro no dey...Nobody is even talking about the thief again... What makes you all think this lady cannot handle a gun to rob a bank 2moro or be part of a "one chance" syndicate...hmmm true true eh.. fear woman power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.