Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing (60942 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by letitrainnow(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
This elderly man did such thing, nawa ooo.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Period007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
The man is not a Pharmacist,the wife is
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by KosiGee(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
F
Shibaraba:
Stupid man. You catch tiff hand am over to police. Man or woman everyone deserves a fair hearing. Na lie you choose to naked her put her online. We should all note.... Every human has families. No matter how bad the person be person wey love am must dey. You come choose to embarrass her. No problem.

If[b] I had my way na to naked the man, paint the blokos with milk and make him dance kukere down his street twice[/b].

...then you’d be arrested like the pharmacist, stripped naked and your own blokos would be smeared with palm oil and your bum rubbed with palm kernel oil. You’ll all be dancing naked till the whole street is littered with mad people
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by overseasnbeyond: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
oshozondii:
With respect to the thread below of a woman who had stolen milk from a Pharmacy and was stripped naked, the man has been arrested.

https://www.nairaland.com/5803676/lady-disgraced-filmed-stealing-milk#88620753

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

https://www.independent.ng/police-arrest-pharmacist-over-stripping-lady-naked-for-pilfering/

That is so bad and highest level of dehumanization shoplifting is a crime that should be punishable in the law court. Why not let the law takes it's course?
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Westernlove: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
I will keep on saying this, Most black race people are Cursed Entities & A Failed Experiment
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by SOFTENGR: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Take the idiot to the street and allow us to judge him like this

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by jaksmillioniar: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
rubbish if is a man will dey arrested him
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by AgabaIDu2: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

grin
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very good for him fool at 40 is a fool for everundecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
I can't applaud this enough. You being this inhumane to a fellow human being because of milk. Then he deserves what he's getting
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by ppogba: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Owner of the Wilmark Pharmacy Mr Emmanuel Ndobu, has been arrested and detained by men of the Delta State Police Command for allegedly stripping naked a young lady who reportedly stole from his supermarket. Along the old Lagos Asaba Road, Agbor.

This is what happens when you bribe your way to the University
You cannot read

Most of the idiots you see here do not have a UNI degree.

Some are still struggling with O'LEVEL and most are boy.boy for their oga "shed" for alaba and onitsha.

nairaland makes us to presume and assume that most people here are educated. Far from it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by jaksmillioniar: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chi59:
Wicked wealthy bas.tard. Serves him right.
if his a man will u say dis?
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by UNUKHASO: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
ARE YOU NOT MARRIED WHAT IS NEW THEIR THAT YOU WANT TO SEE ALL IS THE SAME FROM HERE TO ENGLAND.SHE STOLE YOUR MILK YOU CHECK HER MILK.1-1.TELL YOUR BARRISTER LIKE THIS
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
1. Stripped her.

2. Beat her up.

3. Shaved her hair.

4. Filmed her and uploaded on the net.

Over N2,000 milk.

Tell me that the people who did that were normal people. Average frustrated Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by EricMason(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
I don’t support the act etc
Two wrongs doesn’t make it right either
But: is it because she’s a female or what?
Countless times guys have been stripped backed for similar or less crime, nobody was arrested
Some jungle justice
But just one female? Ha
Abi then say feminism, well then she should face equal treatment a male criminal gets
Bye. Xoxo
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by noziz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:

You well so

grin na Corona Virus dey affect him medulla oblongata!
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by AudioNews(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Owner of the Wilmark Pharmacy Mr Emmanuel Ndobu, has been arrested and detained by men of the Delta State Police Command for allegedly stripping naked a young lady who reportedly stole from his supermarket. Along the old Lagos Asaba Road, Agbor.

This is what happens when you bribe your way to the University
You cannot read
Mtcheeeew,
He is claiming delta name, his real name is Olaniyi Lamotu Olanike

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Sammy07: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
ppogba:

Most of the idiots you see here do not have a UNI degree.

Some are still struggling with O'LEVEL and most are boy.boy for their oga "shed" for alaba and onitsha.

nairaland makes us to presume and assume that most people here are educated. Far from it.

Swears
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Kiezodumah(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Everybody just dey condemn the man. Sure,what he did was wrong o but what if it was a male thief wud it gather much reaction and sympathy from the public.? Even women go advocate make Dem castrate the male thief.
Let's stop being hypocritical and say things as they are. Say no to double standards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
But girls strip themselves on Instagram.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Sammy07: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
AudioNews:

Mtcheeeew,
He is claiming delta name, his real name is Olaniyi Lamotu Olanike

See the kid quoting Me.
illiterate

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by abijaofficial(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingthreat:
What about the thieving woman. I am in support of disgracing thieves. Untill they do you bad thing you will not understand.

If you quote me to insult me, thief go steal your passport with visas.
klepto mania is a mental problem disgracing her will not solve the problem please google search is your friend , use it . Thanks
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by slashthroat: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yeye paedophile man
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by PericomaNwankwo: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good to go, in cell he will be stripped naked too
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Agugbadin: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dehumanizing to have stripped her naked because of stealing food items.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Benjamin4388(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingthreat:
What about the thieving woman. I am in support of disgracing thieves. Untill they do you bad thing you will not understand.

If you quote me to insult me, theif go steal your passport with visas.

It always great to be kind-hearted..but if I remember especially the important and most valuable item that have been stolen from me..I fit go kill that person if I see am..just imagining saving for a whole year to get something And it got stolen in less than a week

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Buharidgeneral: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pharmacist or provision seller
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by watchindelta(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yeye man n wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.