Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing (60941 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
For him mind "he have made it"
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Lamasta(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lets desist from taking laws into our own hands

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by zakas: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
Good move by the NPF
I said it earlier that you Matter what a thief stole, you don't have the right to strip him/her naked or even administer jungle Justice,
What you are supposed to do is collect the items back, and hand him/her over to the police

The worst you can do as a human is sue him/her to court and ask for compensation for damage

I hope I didn't offend anybody
This is my point of view and my opinion
In Western world you cannot do that
You are so right on point.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by gfon(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thats good, bloody perverts

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by ikaboy: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by asahnwaKC: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very good....
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by voltron14: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingthreat:
What about the thieving woman. I am in support of disgracing thieves. Untill they do you bad thing you will not understand.

If you quote me to insult me, theif go steal your passport with visas.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by iCauseTrouble: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
sad
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Glink2018(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
The man adopted a local approach to dealing with a thief. Now, the hunter don becomes the bushmeat.

Go and cool your feet in jail. It will serve as a deterrent to all other lunatic people like you who still reside in Delta state and Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by asahnwaKC: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very good.....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Sammy07: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Arrest him Asap

Owner of the Wilmark Pharmacy Mr Emmanuel Ndobu, has been arrested and detained by men of the Delta State Police Command for allegedly stripping naked a young lady who reportedly stole from his supermarket. Along the old Lagos Asaba Road, Agbor.

This is what happens when you bribe your way to the University
You cannot read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by stanliwise(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
And the idiot of a man is rich and can't even tell the lady to go with the items for free..
The barbaric act of unclading the lady was uncalled for despite that we shouldn’t encourage the act of stealing whether from the poor or rich. Atleast the lady should have asked rather than stealing also the dumb so called pharmacist should have handed her to appropriate authority. Infact declaring someone is a thief with evidence is enough humiliation except the person is a shameless theif.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by gurunlocker: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Best way to go.... Why will you strip someone of her pride because of something like that?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well deserved... We have to learn to treat one another better.

These same people who disgraced that poor woman will still support and vote in rogues into political offices...

Now, he will spend 20 times more than what that woman intended to steal in order to get himself out of this bind... Next time you will think twice before transferring your life and generational frustration onto another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by EmekaBlue(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
ordinary milk u naked her in public

wicked man
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by blackslayer: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria is what it is now because of its citizens. I have come to that conclusion. They get the leaders they have because of who they really are. So anytime you hear a Nigerian living and stuck in Nigeria complaining, just laugh at them. Nigeria is what it is because of the people. The way they think, the way they do things. What that country needs is a cultural revolution in general. They need to evolve from their animalistic instincts and start wanting a better life and be prepared to put in the work to get that better life in their own lands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by aladeokin1000(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Superjazz: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala Pharmacist,
Very wicked people,
Am nt surprised
Kill him Asap
See as you dey disgrace yourself and your family up and down all over nairaland I wonder wether you get work before this COVID-19 because your mumu don pass abnormality

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by GamalNasser: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very good , that man should be registered as a sex offender because that's what he is ... stupid pervert

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by airminem(f): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2020

Take 1885 naira

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by elonize(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Woman was stripped,while if na man,dem go beat am.Leme ask a question,if na man dey do dis to,would d activist cm out,some men have been beaten cos of dis stealing,did d activist cm out,just because she's a woman.I don't suport wat dey did.but let d fight against such treatment for such tin b equal.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by toluleke(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
I just expected them to collect there things back and warn her never to come over again they disgrace her with shout of thieves or something

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by AdoreHim: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Being a Nigerian alone is enough to scatter your sense of decency.

Randy100:
I am ashamed on his behalf. Op, I don't think he is a pharmacist. We are trained to be decent.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by golddare: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
oshozondii:
With respect to the thread below of a woman who had stolen milk from a Pharmacy and was stripped naked, the man has been arrested.

https://www.nairaland.com/5803676/lady-disgraced-filmed-stealing-milk#88620753

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

https://www.independent.ng/police-arrest-pharmacist-over-stripping-lady-naked-for-pilfering/

Men always hide under this kind of opportunity to do the evil in their hearts. It pains me to see women around laughing and taking pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Hoodbilonia: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
He sef wan see bobby.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Social media craze. Though it has its advantages.
If not for social media, they may have killed her.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by SmartyPants(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Now that they have arrested him, I wonder what they plan on charging him with.

The offense he committed is not known to Nigerian criminal justice, and if at all so, it exists as a misdemeanour, a lesser class of offense to theft.

Interesting case.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Stripping her naked was so wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by tot(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very barbaric behaviour. Same with jungle justice. This is 2020 for goodness sake, Nigerians should stop behaving like animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by divineRx(f): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
This man is a shame to the Pharmacy profession and he should be severely punished

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans / Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.